Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Drunk kriya (Page 2)

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
The way you explained the situation is just amazing...The most touching is the last part when he sees tears rolling down Kria's eyes..That shows how much they love each other..and how hurt both have been after the slap...

Wish something like this would happen in D3...Day Dreaming
_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
This was awesome. I could imagine the whole scene if something like this happens it will be so much fun and so awesome to see
MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
LOVED IT!

Thats a great story Idea.. But I am pretty sure they have already shot the upcoming episodes.. so Not sure if it will be part of the episodes.. but nevertheless the IDEA is brilliant for a ONE SHOT!

Somone please write an OS on this!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevilswida

Saranghae IF-Addictz
Saranghae
Saranghae

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
i wish ye real ho,..osum,.i want d same situation in d show as well!!
Endurance IF-Stunnerz
Endurance
Endurance

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
i also wanna see this wish kuch aisa ho
shrishu&shristi Senior Member
shrishu&shristi
shrishu&shristi

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
super buddy.it;s simply awesome.sach mein aisa ho toh maja aa jayega it's so romantic.dmg mein aisa bahut baar hua hai ki ridz was out armaan brought her back home n in the drunken state ridz confess her love for armaan.so if something same happens here tab toh maja aajayega aur rey toh khusi mein pagal hi ho jayega because rey is already madly in love with kriya n deep down her heart she also loves him.drunken halaat mein hi saari truth bhar aati hai.

Originally posted by Angel56

After the  rose party and the dance all the couples like swaron viha and others except kriyaansh were just gone to have fun with their luv but kria left alone and bcoz of the whole prob she was drunk as sum1 mixed sumthng in soft drinks & rey saw she was drunk cant reisist without helping her he was worried whether she stuck in any prob so he said to her come with me i'll drop u but u know its baat cutter so how she jst agreee so soon then rey had only one choice to just lift her and he did that but while going to home kriya said to stop the car . and rey did that & drunk kria was just shouting here & there and suddenly rey hold her tightly and both were luking at each other and kria said i slaped u on ur facetumhe boht dard hua hoga na & put here hand on his cheek and slowly kissed him and just fainted .rey was just luking at her and all the situation...he saw tears in kryas eyes and felt she hurt too!!!!!!!hope u all liked it

This is all tell me how do u like it as its my first time must comment

belleza Goldie
belleza
belleza

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Seriously,I thought this is the upcoming story track.TongueYou've explained it in such a sweet manner.Wink
wida IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index