Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
After the  rose party and the dance all the couples like swaron viha and others except kriyaansh were just gone to have fun with their luv but kria left alone and bcoz of the whole prob she was drunk as sum1 mixed sumthng in soft drinks & rey saw she was drunk cant reisist without helping her he was worried whether she stuck in any prob so he said to her come with me i'll drop u but u know its baat cutter so how she jst agreee so soon then rey had only one choice to just lift her and he did that but while going to home kriya said to stop the car . and rey did that & drunk kria was just shouting here & there and suddenly rey hold her tightly and both were luking at each other and kria said i slaped u on ur facetumhe boht dard hua hoga na & put here hand on his cheek and slowly kissed him and just fainted .rey was just luking at her and all the situation...he saw tears in kryas eyes and felt she hurt too!!!!!!!hope u all liked it

This is all tell me how do u like it as its my first time must comment
continued on pg 3

Edited by Angel56 - 19 September 2011 at 1:34am

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

afggirl58fareehamustahsaishilinairulemeshailjaanandandsarchu395upekadodosrimadhurya_chJotz_92preeethizyanahnightroseshrutiavmluvlife842cute4u_22ShemliArshaWinzy.c.yetikaroxxgrungta11pinkypanrocksPrAjAKtA_D3kreya204-FrozenRain-TheRoopsyReeyana~~ MICK ~~LoveKriyanshsweetapple2995crazy44vaishukarthikaCHOCOLATEKRIYABeautiful_KingLuvAly_KriYanshzona_malikTyler_DurdenekiholoArShiDelena-Awantika-Nirju99prrk86taniya_dostiiRadiantTreasureanniemathiaskrsujana9yogini64sukanyaaMAYURFAN001Angelic_PariNxt_rockstarkumjooAmti4unature-beautyAlyaa_27crazysky..Amina..sun-naaaaaaaaaZaYaHoliceshaaax3.Loveurlife1..KR..The007ShivaniKriYaansh960luv_arshasnigdha_arshawida-Ocean.eyes-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Drunk kriya" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nxt_rockstar

IF-Rockerz

Nxt_rockstar

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
hey it is so good.Big smile
I was just imagining it while reading and i found it simply superb. I wish something like this happen in actual. it would be so amazing to see kria kissing rey on his cheek. You know compensation for that Slap..LOL
this is just amazingThumbs Up

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22luvlife84ShemliArsha100littledevilssukanyaasujana9Endurancesweetshine

KreyaArshiLover

IF-Sizzlerz

KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Wow really good kaash esa hota i woumd be so happy. But CVs don't like us na. So something like this will not happen. But i still wish.

Edited by Kriyanshlover - 26 August 2011 at 3:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nxt_rockstarsujana9wida

luvlife84

luvlife84

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged

haaayyyeee

i so hope this happens, the best way to move the story ahead. and the next morning kriya wont remember anything but rey would. it would melt his heart for sure

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22Nxt_rockstarsujana9..KR..

Nxt_rockstar

IF-Rockerz

Nxt_rockstar

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
yeah this will help in reducing his anger. And he would know that kria is also upset after slapping him. That's how he will know that she also feels for him and he matters for her. Kria's innocence and genuineness will melt Rey's heart.  Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sujana9wida

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel56

After the  rose party and the dance all the couples like swaron viha and others except kriyaansh were just gone to have fun with their luv but kria left alone and bcoz of the whole prob she was drunk as sum1 mixed sumthng in soft drinks & rey saw she was drunk cant reisist without helping her he was worried whether she stuck in any prob so he said to her come with me i'll drop u but u know its baat cutter so how she jst agreee so soon then rey had only one choice to just lift her and he did that but while going to home kriya said to stop the car . and rey did that & drunk kria was just shouting here & there and suddenly rey hold her tightly and both were luking at each other and kria said i slaped u on ur facetumhe boht dard hua hoga na & put here hand on his cheek and slowly kissed him and just fainted .rey was just luking at her and all the situation...rey saw tears in kria's eyes and he felt that kria is hurt tooo...

This is all tell me how do u like it as its my first time

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetapple2995kumjoo

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
OMG dis is AWSUM i sooo hope dis happensEmbarrassed...aaahhh wud luv 2 c dis sceneBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujana9

ishilina

ishilina

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
It ws awsome. Hope it really happns. Dyin to see both of dem together!! Agar same incident nhi hua toh bhi thik hai, magar kuch aisa ho jaye ki rey ko kria ki feelings pata chal jaye. Oderwise, hope he hears som1 talkin dat sharon had insulted kria...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.