Thendral

Thursday 25th Aug. Update - Guttermouth not closed (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
@Vjayam...it was definetly wrong that she did not go to a hotel to get some food. And the reason for that...she was shy...lol. Feeling shy for eating in her college canteen..what could we say abt such a heroine...lol. Hadn't she been there earlier too to have some food. I remember her going there with Deepa then and then when they used to talk abt TA. She was almost in a die situation. She was feeling as if she is gonna die out of hunger right? Atleast considering her exams she should have eaten there or asked Deepa to help her...sigh.

The only fact that almost all of us think and expect Sudha to do sth for Thulasi regarding the food thingy and to blast GW is a big minus for her character...sigh. What does Kumaran achieve with this scene, only he knows that. Thulasi does not seem to be a fighter to fulfill her wishes, but creates situations where she makes others to fight for her and not herself like Theiva said. I don't know who really would value her achievements in this way...sigh. Ennavo pannunga Kumaran...but don't make it meaningless Ouch.

Edited by Gunz. - 26 August 2011 at 6:49am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaRuby-86Thendralfanmini_00Pearl.ShemmoNixkiesahi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thursday 25th Aug. Update - Guttermouth not closed (Page 4)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Thulasi didn't go to the canteen in the college just to cover up the truth. If she went to the canteen, she could not defend her MIL. Still what need Thulasi had to tell a lie to her best friend? And then she told her dad, she was shy to go to the canteen. In that case, she better stop studying in the engineering college. The main reason, ragging was introduced in an engineering college is for overcoming shyness and for making the students freeing their mind. Yet ragging went too far and created problems and so this process had to be banned.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86ThendralfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Vjayam...it was definetly wrong that she did not go to a hotel to get some food. And the reason for that...she was shy...lol. Feeling shy for eating in her college canteen..what could we say abt such a heroine..

Gunz i meant in today's situation when she has no idea that GW wud hide the food and not let her eat, she was right in not eating in the canteen...T being shy can be understood as she has not had a normal upbringing like deepa...she has always been treated badly and she is just now coming out of that.. Now only she knows that if she does not eat she may not get food.  As I told earlier T has not idea how mean GW can get and only as events unfold will she be aware of this kind of janmam.. What she knows is that GW cannot stand her and will try to disturb her and torture her thru words and avamaanam.. but i am sure in the coming weeks knowing T (she picked up cooking w/o hvng any idea), she will learn how to handle GW. Till then we too along with T have to get acquainted with the various ploys and faces of GW!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaRuby-86ThendralfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vjayam

Gunz i meant in today's situation when she has no idea that GW wud hide the food and not let her eat, she was right in not eating in the canteen...T being shy can be understood as she has not had a normal upbringing like deepa...she has always been treated badly and she is just now coming out of that.. Now only she knows that if she does not eat she may not get food.  As I told earlier T has not idea how mean GW can get and only as events unfold will she be aware of this kind of janmam.. What she knows is that GW cannot stand her and will try to disturb her and torture her thru words and avamaanam.. but i am sure in the coming weeks knowing T (she picked up cooking w/o hvng any idea), she will learn how to handle GW. Till then we too along with T have to get acquainted with the various ploys and faces of GW!

I don't really agree with you if you say that she has no idea that GW would hide the food, coz Thulasi herself told her dad that GW purposefully did not prepare any breakfast so that she does not get anything to eat before she goes to college. And Puvi also requested her to eat in the canteen, apparently he has given her enough money. She should have expected her MIL behave this way she did not give her any breakfast, afterall she knows her MIL more than enough to guess this....sigh Disapprove.

I still don't agree with Thuls being shy to go to a canteen to eat. I don't think being shy to get some food in college canteen has to do anything with the upbringing of Thulasi. If she can go to college, why can't she go to it's canteen. She was really dumb. It was a lame excuse by the team to write that dialogue. After she came to kitchen and saw that GW did hide the food, she could have gone out to some shop nearby and bought something. Don't tell me, she was shy for that too Tongue. Just my POV Big smile.

Edited by Gunz. - 26 August 2011 at 9:13am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaThendralfanRuby-86mini_00Pearl.ShemmoNixkie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top