Thendral

Thursday 25th Aug. Update - Guttermouth not closed (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

serials2010

serials2010

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update - All GW gets by starving Thulasi is cheap pleasure - She is delighted when Thulasi suffers in any way so it is not surprising that she has sunk to this new low - Thuls had mentioned to TA before coming into this house that she would tolerate everything and that is exactly what she is doing.  I blame TA for this mess - If only he had shown some responsibility and made wise decisions they would not have to live with GW.  Ultimately the one directly affected by GW's venomous actions is going to be Thuls
SQ nothing to say about her that hasn't been said - GW has trained her to follow in her footsteps very well.  Her day of reckoning is coming soon...

Anand track again providing light relief but is it necessary at all?  In what way is he adding to the story now??

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86autumnsconcertovjayamPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thursday 25th Aug. Update - Guttermouth not closed (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shamz for the wonderful update.

Lavanya was too much today. She doesn't even know to respect elderss. As she only giving respect to her mother and not giving respect for periyaama, MM. She had to suffer a lot. The only way of Lavanya to suffer is that she have to loose her baby but everyone should accuse GW for Lavanya abortion.

Anand scene was sema mokkai and it drag a lot.

MM was very good today as when Thulasi say that she is hungry he immidiately go and buy food for Thulasi that scene was very touching.Thulasi is lucky to have a father like MM and ashamed for having a MIL like GW and SIL like Lavanya. One day both the GW and SQ will suffer a lot and beggingfor food.

What Sudha is going to do? I wish Sudha to make GW for starved for one day like what GW did for Thulasi. I am eagerly looking forward to see what Sudha is going to do.

Edited by Ravi. - 25 August 2011 at 10:02pm

Ruby-86autumnsconcertoGayashrivjayamPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieShemmo

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shammy for the super update Big smile

I skipped most of the episode as I couldn't watch such digusting scenes of GW/Lavs and MM's gutless polambals Dead Seriously he is saying he can't do anything for Thulasi Angry what kind of nonsense is that! I'm glad someone in Thulasi's life is quite literally willing to anything for her becoz I'm positive if TA had seen in her in this situation, he would've chopped off his own hand even to feed Thulasi.

Coming to Thulasi, I couldn't blame her for asking MM, he was the first one to show up. When you're hungry, you don't think about any logic or anything and just have one thing on ur mind: Food. I know she only hasn't eaten for about 12hrs or so but trust me, when you expect food and don't get it, it's the worst feeling than when you are fasting as you expect not to have food LOL Anyways, I'm only telling from my POV, Tongue but I have a feeling that now that Thulasi knows she can't even cook in this house anymore when GW is near, she will find an alternative solution on her own Big smile

So Day 1: Study Disturbance --> Failed becuz Thuls still did awesome on exams
      Day 2: Food Disturbance --> Failed cuz MM got food
      Day 3: Toilet Disturbance??? Tongue Charu Disturbance??? Ouch

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnandevautumnsconcertoThendralfanRuby-86vjayamPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Most probably Sudha will see that Thulasi is not starved anymore. We all know that Thulasi made this decision only because Puvi and Sudha made the offer and they both made convincing arguments for TA and Thulasi living under the same roof where they also dwell. Both these persons must have been 100% aware that GW is going to be cruel to Thulasi. That way they will believe they have some moral responsibility towards TA and Thulasi. We see Puvi exercising full authority over TA and he has advice for Thulasi also. Anyone with authority has to take responsibility also. Otherwise authority will not last long. Only extremely wicked person starves others. The chances that Puvi and Sudha stoop to such low level as GW is very low.

Thulasi's granny was totally right when she said GW will suffer for what she has done. GW did this because she is extremely tormenting herself.

Edited by maha2us - 26 August 2011 at 1:26am

Ruby-86ThendralfanautumnsconcertovjayamPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmosahi.

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Thanks gunz for the update and lovely comments... sure is lively..

today on the whole it was the director's and actors day.. some fantastic expressions and acting which made the scene to touching and real  that we cud feel T's pain of hunger and all felt relieved on seeing her eat..Anand's scene when it came after that touching part of nT asking for food, Patti and MM's shocked expression and MM rushing to get food, was surely a reliever...Director's skilful move...

T wud nver have though that GW wud make her go hungry as Ranu said..surely in this matter she will be more careful but GW is capable of conceiving all posible tortures which T wud not even dream of.. so def she is bold and has made up her mind to face any situation but GW as she has seen before has only insulted her with words and spit...With T's innocence she will be aware of what she has to face only when each situation presents itself.. so def what is happening is in-line with her character and what GW is doing is in-line with her gutter character... (and i too wud hate to eat alone in a canteen unless it is a do or die situation)..

GW and SQ on the other hand are getting richer by the day with tons of paavam rolling up their sleeve..soon the storehouse of their actions will burst making the karma wheel rotate and we shall have to wait for the spin..

though this seems like GW peaking i doubt it...GW will only peak when her soul mate is back with her as they are partners in crime and the wheel of karma wud not take off unless otherwise...

Till then we shall patiently see thru GW's nasty ideas as they come, hopefully backfiring each time...

krishnandevThendralfanRuby-86autumnsconcertoPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmosahi.

Gayashri

Gayashri

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
A very sad episode indeed!

Thendral being a bit different from other serials (now a days it is notOuch), the director doesnt drag any sad incidents for long...so things might turn around quicker than expected...Let us see if Sudha allots the other room to TT and make GW sleep on floor...Angry

TA getting one more day to join the shop should have some reason behind...is he really going to go to the store and work? Looking forward for today's episode

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertoShemmosahi.

Gayashri

Gayashri

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thendral_USA

@Theiva
Well said! I'm not sure how far the Dir would go to seek sympathy for our scaredy heroine! 'Vetti veera vasanams' esp after eating food are extremely stupid and are in now way going to fill her stomach! I'm sure if Deepa had been there instead of T, she would have stormed into the kitchen, would have defintely sensed Gw's evil play of hiding the food, found the food and finished it and replaced empty vessels for SQ!!

Just loved this commentSmile..I wish we had a Tamil serial with a character like Deepa as herione...if there is any serial on the air, do let me know...i dont watch anything other than thendral LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertoThendral_USAsahi.

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gayashri

Just loved this commentSmile..I wish we had a Tamil serial with a character like Deepa as herione...if there is any serial on the air, do let me know...i dont watch anything other than thendral LOL

There are many where the girl is always bold and in charge like Kolangal (which is finished), and most popular is Chellame (Raadhika is lead) and then there is Archana in TMS (thirumathi selvam). Unfortunately in each of those serials I find major flaws which annoy me. In Kolangal, they show if a woman is successful, she can't be happily married where in TMS, the husband is shown as overly nice like Thuls and Chellame is too unrealistic.

I personally prefer Thulasi as heroine. One day she makes mistakes and cries and lets others win but the next day, she is able to think clearly and find a solution and still get ahead. We always complain Thuls is waay too soft but she shows to learn from her mistakes. Only thing she doesnt seem to learn is that there is such thing as being too nice Confused sigh...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

GayashriThendralfanRuby-86Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmosahi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top