Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks gunz for the update and lovely comments... sure is lively..

today on the whole it was the director's and actors day.. some fantastic expressions and acting which made the scene to touching and real  that we cud feel T's pain of hunger and all felt relieved on seeing her eat..Anand's scene when it came after that touching part of nT asking for food, Patti and MM's shocked expression and MM rushing to get food, was surely a reliever...Director's skilful move...

T wud nver have though that GW wud make her go hungry as Ranu said..surely in this matter she will be more careful but GW is capable of conceiving all posible tortures which T wud not even dream of.. so def she is bold and has made up her mind to face any situation but GW as she has seen before has only insulted her with words and spit...With T's innocence she will be aware of what she has to face only when each situation presents itself.. so def what is happening is in-line with her character and what GW is doing is in-line with her gutter character... (and i too wud hate to eat alone in a canteen unless it is a do or die situation)..

GW and SQ on the other hand are getting richer by the day with tons of paavam rolling up their sleeve..soon the storehouse of their actions will burst making the karma wheel rotate and we shall have to wait for the spin..

though this seems like GW peaking i doubt it...GW will only peak when her soul mate is back with her as they are partners in crime and the wheel of karma wud not take off unless otherwise...

Till then we shall patiently see thru GW's nasty ideas as they come, hopefully backfiring each time...
Gayashri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A very sad episode indeed!

Thendral being a bit different from other serials (now a days it is not), the director doesnt drag any sad incidents for long...so things might turn around quicker than expected...Let us see if Sudha allots the other room to TT and make GW sleep on floor...😑

TA getting one more day to join the shop should have some reason behind...is he really going to go to the store and work? Looking forward for today's episode
Gayashri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thendral_USA

@Theiva

Well said! I'm not sure how far the Dir would go to seek sympathy for our scaredy heroine! 'Vetti veera vasanams' esp after eating food are extremely stupid and are in now way going to fill her stomach! I'm sure if Deepa had been there instead of T, she would have stormed into the kitchen, would have defintely sensed Gw's evil play of hiding the food, found the food and finished it and replaced empty vessels for SQ!!

Just loved this comment😊..I wish we had a Tamil serial with a character like Deepa as herione...if there is any serial on the air, do let me know...i dont watch anything other than thendral πŸ˜†
Ranu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gayashri

Just loved this comment😊..I wish we had a Tamil serial with a character like Deepa as herione...if there is any serial on the air, do let me know...i dont watch anything other than thendral πŸ˜†

There are many where the girl is always bold and in charge like Kolangal (which is finished), and most popular is Chellame (Raadhika is lead) and then there is Archana in TMS (thirumathi selvam). Unfortunately in each of those serials I find major flaws which annoy me. In Kolangal, they show if a woman is successful, she can't be happily married where in TMS, the husband is shown as overly nice like Thuls and Chellame is too unrealistic.

I personally prefer Thulasi as heroine. One day she makes mistakes and cries and lets others win but the next day, she is able to think clearly and find a solution and still get ahead. We always complain Thuls is waay too soft but she shows to learn from her mistakes. Only thing she doesnt seem to learn is that there is such thing as being too nice πŸ˜• sigh...
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Vjayam...it was definetly wrong that she did not go to a hotel to get some food. And the reason for that...she was shy...lol. Feeling shy for eating in her college canteen..what could we say abt such a heroine...lol. Hadn't she been there earlier too to have some food. I remember her going there with Deepa then and then when they used to talk abt TA. She was almost in a die situation. She was feeling as if she is gonna die out of hunger right? Atleast considering her exams she should have eaten there or asked Deepa to help her...sigh.

The only fact that almost all of us think and expect Sudha to do sth for Thulasi regarding the food thingy and to blast GW is a big minus for her character...sigh. What does Kumaran achieve with this scene, only he knows that. Thulasi does not seem to be a fighter to fulfill her wishes, but creates situations where she makes others to fight for her and not herself like Theiva said. I don't know who really would value her achievements in this way...sigh. Ennavo pannunga Kumaran...but don't make it meaningless . Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thulasi didn't go to the canteen in the college just to cover up the truth. If she went to the canteen, she could not defend her MIL. Still what need Thulasi had to tell a lie to her best friend? And then she told her dad, she was shy to go to the canteen. In that case, she better stop studying in the engineering college. The main reason, ragging was introduced in an engineering college is for overcoming shyness and for making the students freeing their mind. Yet ragging went too far and created problems and so this process had to be banned.
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vjayam...it was definetly wrong that she did not go to a hotel to get some food. And the reason for that...she was shy...lol. Feeling shy for eating in her college canteen..what could we say abt such a heroine..

Gunz i meant in today's situation when she has no idea that GW wud hide the food and not let her eat, she was right in not eating in the canteen...T being shy can be understood as she has not had a normal upbringing like deepa...she has always been treated badly and she is just now coming out of that.. Now only she knows that if she does not eat she may not get food.  As I told earlier T has not idea how mean GW can get and only as events unfold will she be aware of this kind of janmam.. What she knows is that GW cannot stand her and will try to disturb her and torture her thru words and avamaanam.. but i am sure in the coming weeks knowing T (she picked up cooking w/o hvng any idea), she will learn how to handle GW. Till then we too along with T have to get acquainted with the various ploys and faces of GW!
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vjayam

Gunz i meant in today's situation when she has no idea that GW wud hide the food and not let her eat, she was right in not eating in the canteen...T being shy can be understood as she has not had a normal upbringing like deepa...she has always been treated badly and she is just now coming out of that.. Now only she knows that if she does not eat she may not get food.  As I told earlier T has not idea how mean GW can get and only as events unfold will she be aware of this kind of janmam.. What she knows is that GW cannot stand her and will try to disturb her and torture her thru words and avamaanam.. but i am sure in the coming weeks knowing T (she picked up cooking w/o hvng any idea), she will learn how to handle GW. Till then we too along with T have to get acquainted with the various ploys and faces of GW!

I don't really agree with you if you say that she has no idea that GW would hide the food, coz Thulasi herself told her dad that GW purposefully did not prepare any breakfast so that she does not get anything to eat before she goes to college. And Puvi also requested her to eat in the canteen, apparently he has given her enough money. She should have expected her MIL behave this way she did not give her any breakfast, afterall she knows her MIL more than enough to guess this....sigh πŸ˜’.

I still don't agree with Thuls being shy to go to a canteen to eat. I don't think being shy to get some food in college canteen has to do anything with the upbringing of Thulasi. If she can go to college, why can't she go to it's canteen. She was really dumb. It was a lame excuse by the team to write that dialogue. After she came to kitchen and saw that GW did hide the food, she could have gone out to some shop nearby and bought something. Don't tell me, she was shy for that too πŸ˜›. Just my POV πŸ˜ƒ.
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago