India-Forums

Manasi’s blessing in disguise

Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 13 January 2006 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Manasi's blessing in disguise

Manasi Verma
Manasi Verma who made waves as the sultry Monalika in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii before she crossed over to CID — Special Bureau to play Inspector Tejali, ushered in her birthday on January 11 with a dinner treat for her parents.

"We had a special pooja at my residence. Actually I had no plans to host a party. There was a sudden twist, as they say, when my buddies Sachin Sharma, Anoop Soni and wife Ritu, Karishma Randeva, Aditi Shirwaikar turned up and we headed to a Juhu restaurant," she laughs. As tough cop Tejali, was she not tired of being in fancy disguise all the time?"

Hey, it's a blessing in disguise to be an undercover cop with different outfits instead of the same bland uniform. But I am now playing a policewali posing as a college student. So audiences will get to see what Manasi looks like minus the get-ups," she chuckles.

fakhra Goldie
fakhra
fakhra

Posted: 14 January 2006 at 12:01am | IP Logged
thanx 4 da article......... Smile
OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 14 January 2006 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Happy birthday Manasi.
Anastacia IF-Veteran Member
Anastacia
Anastacia

Posted: 14 January 2006 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Mansi!

Shaks, aren't you going to wish your lady? Wink
umi82990 IF-Sizzlerz
umi82990
umi82990

Posted: 15 January 2006 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
coool..thanks for the article...and happy birthday to her..hope the year ahead is a blast and full of fun

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index