Gulaal

gulaal and kesar vm (jaane dil mein kab se hai tu) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

who_am_i

Goldie

who_am_i

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehek25

Lovely VM dear. Simply loved it. U deserve a biiig hug for it...Hug Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug 
thank u so much. u can have a big hug back for liking it Hug.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "gulaal and kesar vm (jaane dil mein kab se hai tu) (Page 2)" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OYesSheDid

Goldie

OYesSheDid

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Sket, I hate you so flipping much. You couldn't even wait a day for me to get my results and hurry home to reserve your video! Allow that. You best make another video ASAP so I can reserve it 1st and real freaking proud. You getz meh?

Yo, anyways..I freaking LOVED it! <33 The song is so goood. One of the best 6mins 14 seconds I've spent on a VM...Normally I just skip it.. Shhh, don't tell anyone, okay bro? Yeah, so...anyways...look how Neil looks at 4:33 and then compare it with how he looks at 5:35. Oh I think I just died a little inside, in a good way.

P.S. This font is sick.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

who_am_i

who_am_i

Goldie

who_am_i

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CertifiedBummer

Sket, I hate you so flipping much. You couldn't even wait a day for me to get my results and hurry home to reserve your video! Allow that. You best make another video ASAP so I can reserve it 1st and real freaking proud. You getz meh?

Yo, anyways..I freaking LOVED it! <33 The song is so goood. One of the best 6mins 14 seconds I've spent on a VM...Normally I just skip it.. Shhh, don't tell anyone, okay bro? Yeah, so...anyways...look how Neil looks at 4:33 and then compare it with how he looks at 5:35. Oh I think I just died a little inside, in a good way.

P.S. This font is sick.

im so so sorry.
awww thanks babe, u actally liked it, i thought it was quite rubbish..
yeah will make another one, so u can res first LOL. yeah i would absloutly melt if anyone looked at me like that Embarrassed
hahaha yeah that font is quite coolBig smile

Edited by rimjhim1 - 25 August 2011 at 11:32am

OYesSheDid

OYesSheDid

Goldie

OYesSheDid

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimjhim1

Originally posted by CertifiedBummer

P.S. This font is sick.

im so so sorry.
awww thanks babe, u actally liked it, i thought it was quite rubbish..
yeah will make another one, so u can res first LOL. yeah i would absloutly melt if anyone looked at me like that Embarrassed
hahaha yeah that font is quite coolBig smile

AWESOME. =D Get right on it yeah, now im stress free I can make your video.

P.S. Back to my normal font. :P

who_am_i

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Rimjhim.Hug.its beautiful yaarClap ..lubbed itEmbarrassed..now we want more

who_am_i

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Rimjhim...That was one fab VM..I just loved the use of the scene especially the opening scene...one of my favEmbarrassed

who_am_i

who_am_i

Goldie

who_am_i

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

Rimjhim.Hug.its beautiful yaarClap ..lubbed itEmbarrassed..now we want more
oh thank u so much for liking.Big smile.
yeah will deffo try and make more now.Smile

manzilmukul

who_am_i

Goldie

who_am_i

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Rimjhim...That was one fab VM..I just loved the use of the scene especially the opening scene...one of my favEmbarrassed
thanks for liking Smile. yep i also love that first scene, so much was said in that one sceneSmile.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.