hey did u guys see
how jealous rey was
when he saw swayam's hand on kria's waist
luvd it
angry young man rey with the j-factor
deadly combo
luvd it

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

upeka2cute4u_22luvlife84HudaakJotz_92_Prachi_-Swetha-cuty_kmihali7nebur07cRadiantTreasuretaniya_dostii100littledevilsAlyaa_27nyxx-kirulicious-Loveurlife1sweetshineMariaa.RD-Rinki-wida

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "jealous rey" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
CryCrymissed 2days epi coz of powercut,..waiting 4 to WU 2 come!! how was d epi??Cry

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
really? Shocked OMGGG i am runing to watch  it right now i dont watched before today epi because my casion is dead so i am in very sad mood hope so D3 cear me up

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmi202

CryCrymissed 2days epi coz of powercut,..waiting 4 to WU 2 come!! how was d epi??Cry
ohhh me to now i relize now i cant watch it for 3 hour or for tomrow moring  because none well upload D3 so soonCryCry

luvlife84

luvlife84

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

hey did u guys see
how jealous rey was
when he saw swayam's hand on kria's waist
luvd it
angry young man rey with the j-factor
deadly combo
luvd it
hehehe, saw that and liked it, after today's epi i like how the story is progressing. Clap
i liked the fact that rey and swayam could still talk

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hudaaktaniya_dostiisweetshine

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
0ooo,..it means u vent watched it either?? shit it doesnt come at 9 nowadays!!
Originally posted by ArHi4ever

really? Shocked OMGGG i am runing towatch it right now i dont watched before today epi because my casion is dead soi am in very sad mood hope so D3 cear me up

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
ya me 2 waiting!!
Originally posted by ArHi4ever

Originally posted by asmi202

ohhh me to now i relize now i cant watch it for 3 hour or for tomrow moring because none well upload D3 so soonCryCry

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Really, Wow!! think I missed that ...

Well..I loved attitude se bhara Rey...and did you guys see the way he was walking towards the stage when RDX announced Rose King...Man!! He killed me with his style...and the sttitude he showed to Kria ...oh!! I am loving Rey more than ever...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c100littledevilssweetshine

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.