Balika Vadhu

Interview with Mona Kapoor - wife of Boney Kapoor (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
I heard sridevi stayd at boney s place in initial days of career bt then boney maried to her in july 1996 then that time she must be 34,by then she was a totaly establishd actres y wud she stay at boney place.so i think the news of her pregnancy is fake.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Interview with Mona Kapoor - wife of Boney Kapoor (Page 3)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

india2050

Goldie

india2050

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILoveDrama

I was just about to make this post but was holding myself back not only Sridevi, even Hema malini , Amala from south(Nagarjuna's wife)Nayantara (again from south is going to marry Prabhu deva who just got divorce) (these are the few couples I know, there might be more, but its just disgusting and U know the funny part is all the people think its ok for those so called celebraties but a girl is a girl, celebrity or not doesn't matter.

why not add Raveena ,Karisma,Shilpa into this gang-Shilpa is the worst-her hubbs ex wife had just then delivered a girl and next day he threw her luggage into large garbage bags and divorced her-what kind of a man is mr kundra-All of them are big scum bags nothin else who pretend to be leading glorious lives-we commoners are much better off!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDramaMithiBanitiny15

tinoo

IF-Rockerz

tinoo

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Mona's mother sattee shourie kicked sridevi at a party when this first happened and slapped her twice. LOLLOL
Wish Bhago had done the same.

Edited by tinoo - 28 August 2011 at 5:50am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDramaPiscineMolitorsamvi.tiny15

atominis

IF-Sizzlerz

atominis

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
@tanvismile

No that news is not fake. Sridevi's pregnancy made big news. Plus, both Sridevi and Boney Kapoor have admitted it publicly! Boney Kapoor admitted even in Dus Ka Dum, ki hamare case mein toh sab kuch shaadi se pehli hi ho gaya tha! Their marriage was rushed due to her pregnancy.

@ILoveDrama

Aamir started dating Kiran Rao only after his divorce from his first wife. He was not even friends with Kiran Rao earlier. But yes, he is rumoured to have sired a love child with some British journalist (but that rumour was never confirmed either by him or that Brit journo).

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CarrotCakesonali_dgILoveDramasamvi.tiny15

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
annika-i dnt see dus ka dum ,bt if it is true how can say it on tv.i mean now their children r grown up.i realy wonder wether it was regarding dat. y wud mona keep another beautiful in her home.dat also sridevi wud be thirty plus by dat time.I dnt think she was strugling actres dat time.

atominis

IF-Sizzlerz

atominis

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
@Tanvi

Mona had started staying at her parents' place when she learnt of that affair. Mona herself had written about it all in her column in Hindustan Times some years ago. 

That DKD question was about having babies. And Boney said in their case everything had happened before marriage. Sridevi was turning red with embarrassment and tried to laugh it off. Even Salman managed to laugh awkwardly. Everyone was surprised at him talking so openly.

Some months ago, even Cine Blitz magazine had revealed Sridevi's string of affairs in a feature about stars and their messy personal lives!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

samvi.tiny15-Rojaa-

Picasso9

Goldie

Picasso9

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Tanvi, please could you write a little more sensibly. Your omission of punctuation and proper syntax is really frustrating to the reader. Otherwise just communicate in Hindi if your English is weak but DO use punctuation.

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Pari814-see i m posting coments frm cell phone so i even find dificult to comunicat bcoz of limited notepad.so if u find it frustating to read ,please dnt read.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top