Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Loving the new show:)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Nanhi_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
loving Parichay... great going.. all r acting very nice.. Kunal's expressions r too gud.. no doubt tht he's a very gud actor.. Anand is so cute:) Sima is one of my favourite characters in the show..I wish mujhe bhi aisi hi bhaabhi mileWink

Love Anand -Siddi nd Anand -Kunal scenes a lot.. Lets hope tht Kunal understands Siddi and accepts Anand-Siddi's love.. What happens when Vikram comes to know tht Anand is loving Siddi? I dont want them to break their friendship.. Wish tht they do plot some nice track such tht neither their love nor their friendship break... All the Best ParichayTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aiim

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Loving the new show:)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.