ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys.. i have an idea
I guess Sonakshi has a plan along with Ayush. She wants Aku's abortion and save Ayush. She also understands Aku will not be ready for it. So she wants to make a chance for that.
Daksh passes though the pooja room and finds Sonakshi there with the bottle of oil. Since she is there, Daksh leaves the place.
Sonakshi comes to the stairs and pours the oil there. She aims Aku so that she will be taken to hospital and with the help of her cousin she can complete her job [I feel Sonakshi is a person who will do anything for her win. Rem, she tried to kill naina even]. But what to say, both Naina and Aku are coming downstairs and naina falls by slipping [otherwise, Naina falls while saving Aku and Aku is safe]. Ayi-Baba and Daksh rush to the spot. Naina's leg get injured and she cannot get up. Daksh becomes concerned. His eyes fall on the oil on the steps and the flashes of Sonakshi comes in him. He thinks Sonakshi did it for Naina. But he becomes silent. He takes Naina to her room and makes layed on her bed. He applied some ointments on her foot and calls for doctor. he shows extra concern abt her. Ayi-Baba are in tension and they do not notice Daksh's worries. Then Daksh comes to the lunch table and Ayi about to give food to Naina's room. Daksh tells he will give it her and he takes his luch also. Sonakshi will be worried that due to her, now Dakshna has more time together. But she does not admit her failure and takes food from  daksh's hand and ready to give to Naina. Daksh will get angry (rem he think she did it for Naina) and strongly says no help of her. Sonakshi will be in worried face. Later Daksh and Sonakshi will have a confrontation and he accuse she purposefully poured oil to trap naina. If that continues she will try to kill her also. and she is such dangerous girl.  Sonakshi will get angry and will say she is pretending as ill for winning the family's heart and she will not give a chance to him to tell the matter that he and Naina are in love. explains he plans and tells he cannot do anyhting. etc etc. (you know how psychos admit their plans) it is her plan to get Naina out from the family and from her path. Ayi will hear that and she understands the real color of Sonakshi and she is not the one she thought. And ayi herself asks Sonakshi to go and break the mrg. Angry Sonakshi joins with Ayush and ready to fight against Aku. naina/Daksh will appear for Aku's side and they win. In between the braveness of Naina is appreciated by Dr Vihan and he is impressed with her. But knowing Dakshna's relation he will plan to marry aku. Sonakshi and Ayush will get married later (they will be perfect match i feel ;)). Then later, stories of four couples - Dakshna, Abhi-amaravathi girl, Soankshi-ayush, Akruthi-Vihan- will be shown (stories for at least one more year is enough)...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

storytellerSSBN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
neetu, Gr8 track, but this needs to happen soon bcoz the marriage date isnt that far. Only thing I would change is that Naina should also see Sonakshi's real face, because she has fallen for Sonakshi's act but Daksh hasn't and that Daksh should also realise  that it was Sonakshi who tried to run Naina over with the car. 
mszen90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it will be superb track... i would love watching it if it would happen like this,...!impressive thoughts ntsindia..! aap ke dimag ki to wah wah..! you should be the writer...! in short, assa ho to achha rahega..!
 but i have little question.. accdoring to news Dr. vivhn vl appear as naina's cousin.. and rember till now they havnt meet yet..sayad aisa bhi ho sakta he ki ek duje ko dekhne ke baad dono bro-sister ek sath ek dusre ki tang khiche lyk bro-sis love...! vese bhi naina ke bahut diwane he..bihcri akruti ko to koi phla pyaar karne vala milna chahiye..!  in your story... lets make naina- vihn as cousin & sister paring..!๐Ÿ˜Š
aap ne to CV'S ka workload kaam kar diya.. achha idea de diya..! waishe bhi achha to woh log soch nahi sakte serial ke liye..better he ki they should get help from someone else..!๐Ÿ˜Š
DakshnaFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What an idea Neetu... agar aisa kuch ho to really sab problems easily solved ho jayenge...
ur storyline is really superb... hope cv's ye sab dekhete ho...
Sonakshi is more clever than Daksh... she can be handle tactfully only by Naina... Naina shd come to know Sonakshi's evil plans as soon as possible... 
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 GR8 Idea neetu๐Ÿ‘

Ek jatke mein saare headache khatam hojayega.I really want naina and most important ayi to realise that psycho's real colours. Hope she over hears as u said because I am not able  to see ayi supporting sona than naina,, its painful๐Ÿ˜ญ

I really hope this kind of track happens in SSBN๐Ÿ˜›

But this CV's itni aasani se hame khush nahi karenge๐Ÿ˜•
ntsindia thumbnail

Thanks all... very happy to know that u liked it. As you said, I also know nothing will happen so easily. its just to give u a positive thought... :)

As per the regular story line on indian serials, I guess the story may go like this... Ayi will give support for Sonakshi more. she will think what Rohini told is rite. she will start to misunderstand Naina's activities. She will show disgust in Naina and Naina will decide to sacrifice her love or quit the house. Sonakshi will have a smile of success. Then, things will come in track... Ayi will find out the lies of Sonakshi and regret in misunderstanding such a good girl. etc etc... OH!!!! I hope at least in SSBN, they will show something different.

@ mszen90,

Oh..! its a big compliment... thanks a lot!
I read in the article that Vihan is Naina's cousin. and nowdadays, I am not watching it and I don't know the exact happenings (I read WU only). Somebody wrote in forum that his surname is Joshi. So i felt Dr. Vihan is cousin of Sonakshi from her father's side. and in the article it is said that he will turn grey.. Thats y I wrote so.

@ Lucky
You are right! Currently, Ayi has time for Sonakshi and not for Naina. I don't like it too. So I want ayi comes to know it soon. how long we should suffer this?!!!!

lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@neetu

Yaar, Even I have feeling that SSBN will go in the same route of other daily soaps.Everybody will misunderstand naina for sure especially ayi, she will ask naina to leave house and after realising sonakshi's real intentions she will regret...wahi poorani ghisi phiti kahani...๐Ÿ˜ก

Coming to vihan, as u said, if he is from joshi's side, then CV's usko naina ke liye pata sakte hai, because he will not be a bro to her then..what say? May be he will fall for naina  and turn grey.๐Ÿ˜•..

Lets see
ntsindia thumbnail
Another idea how Daksh comes to know Sonakshi has involvement in Ayush's proposal. Or it is a plan they together did.
Sonakshi as usual after having food, she will go to room for taking 'rest'. On the dinning table, a phone rings. Akruthi passes though the way and finds its Daksh's phone. She takes it and gives to Daksh. Daksh attends the call and before saying hello he hears "hello Sonakshi, its Ayush.. what abt our plan? whether they will withdraw the case??? "etc. Daksh gets the clear idea abt it. [You know Daksh's and Sonakshi's mobiles are similar. And she has an illnes of forgetting things anywhere ;) (careless attitude)]. Or Daksh can overhear Sonakshi's conversation btn Ayush also. Padwarthan family has already come into the decision to accept the proposal of Ayush. Daksh will say "no, it won't happen". everybody will stunned. Daksh will say "mera matlab... use uske ma-bap ke sath yeham ane ko keh do... for proposing Aku. then we can proceed it in the normal way". Everybody will think there is point. Hearing that Ayush will rush to PH and tell, "no, he is not going to marry Aku, it is Sonakshi's plan and what he did as per her instruction..." ha ha ha... hows it?!!!
ntsindia thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky.m

@neetu

Yaar, Even I have feeling that SSBN will go in the same route of other daily soaps.Everybody will misunderstand naina for sure especially ayi, she will ask naina to leave house and after realising sonakshi's real intentions she will regret...wahi poorani ghisi phiti kahani...๐Ÿ˜ก
yes, I also think so... thats y I stay away from this now. and one more point, y'day in WU they said, Daksh took Sonakshi to downstairs as if he did't know anything. I think, Daksh's plan will be broken and there Sonakshi will manage cleverly. She is daughter of Mr Joshi na?
Coming to vihan, as u said, if he is from joshi's side, then CV's usko naina ke liye pata sakte hai, because he will not be a bro to her then..what say? May be he will fall for naina  and turn grey.๐Ÿ˜•..

Yah.. thats y I wrote story like that..
Lets see

storytellerSSBN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
2nd idea is better as ayush also becomes exposed, but i have a feeling if this happens for real in SSBN, Ayush will say it was Naina's plan.