Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

so tell me the difference friends..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

siri25

Groupbie

siri25

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Gopi is going to be kidnapped now.. ok this takes me back to a similar occasion..when Gopi was lost in switzerland..

Ahem felt responsible for this and also for the sake of his mom he went out searching..

i thought he changed his attitude about Gopi then but no.. it made no big difference..

he treated her badly like always (scolding her she is good for nothing as ever)..

So now he talks to her more than before because he donned a new 'teacher' avatar..

but is he in love with her yet?? if it takes Gopi to be lost or kidnapped to make her Ahemji love her, similar situation has arised before na?

i think he is treating her like a fellow human being as of now and is just being concerned in that way when she is suffering under kokila's pressure and wanted to study.. ahem is good at heart so he is helping her because she has shown honesty in her desire to study..

they just started to get used to each other but not completely .. there is a lot to happen like they should be friends first.. then if she is lost or kidnapped Ahem will realize he is in love..

what do you think guys?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

LakshmiRathoreDreamSzRitu-sam990vaishali667divyasnSpotsandyukkaka.lgANJ4suk19princessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "so tell me the difference friends.." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
when gopi went missing in swiz it was due to aham's mistake, so he searched for her since he was guilty and also because his mother urged him. this time he has become responsible towards her. though it is not love, it is a right step towards it.
aham did not like gopi because her only fault was being illiterate. from the beginning he could not tolerate illiterate people. according to him education is more important than anything. so when he saw her desire to study, he has began to help her.
though he is not in love with her, he has soften a lot.
we can only hope that the CVs dont take a U turn and spoil the whole effect they have created in the past few days.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharsiri25sam990vaishali667suk19ANJ4princessunara

vaishali667

Goldie

vaishali667

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
i totally agreed with u  

adetkrj

adetkrj

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
yes I agree...they have to really show that he has realised what love is...I dont want them to just compromise in any way...they have to know the depth of their feelings first...Gopi als has to realise what love is...I dont want her to just be close to him because he is her husband and has accepted her...I want them to show that she can stand for herself even in front of him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

siri25princessunara

reima

reima

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
 it is good to see some track which is without the mindless evil kalakaris and silly tricks. However, Gopi is still acting slow and dumb- it imight be better if she is shown as that girl with a backbone who could face Ahem when he tried forcing her to reveal the name of Kinjal's lover.
And the character of Ahem is shown with reserve, but there is so little dialogue that the acting falls apart. Give him some more to say for heaven's sake so that the character is shown as evolving. I also agree that they have to show that he realises the worth of Gopi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

siri25

sam990

Goldie

sam990

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
good question we just have to wait and see 

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
I agree too. Just like on Monday  when there were at urmil house,  Ahem really did not say anything.

sandyuk

IF-Dazzler

sandyuk

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
I do think there is a big difference in Ahem from the last time Gopi got lost in Switzerland. Although he has still called her names he has also started to notice some of her good points. The talk Kokila had made a big difference as it has made him think about his attitude towards Gopi. I also think he has started to notice how much of a gawar Rashi actually is and that in comparison Gopi is not so bad.
There have been times when he has been shown to be attracted to her. He has been there for her when she has been scared (bhoot track), when she has needed support (education track) and he has seen how she is concerned about his well being (making him breakfast to take to work, recently with his back sprain).

He may not be in love but he definatley cares this time. I don't actually think I want to see him expressing his love just yet.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

siri25princessunara

Post Reply New Post

Go to top