Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Rose Day in D3 turned out to be Accident Day (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumjoo

LOLZ...I can't imagine Vinti getting slapped from Shakti...Rey ke baad Vinti's turn..lolz lolz...

On a funny note,  Was Amar taking revenge for Shakti's slap?? Shocked (just wondering, please don't hate me for saying this)...Coz we all know after that slap Amar couldn't hear for two days...Stern Smile
hahaha Preety i was thinking d same tooROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjeevnikumjoo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rose Day in D3 turned out to be Accident Day (Page 3)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
HAHAHA

Shakti is on a slapping Spree!! Whats up with her slapping VINTI AKA Vishaka in D3 for? Doesnt make sense to me

AND then Shakti falls during Dancing.. Awwwe.. I guess AMAR was probably carried away in the intensity of the momentWink

AND how can they not telll the actors who the Rose Queen is!!.. Like thats so stupid! HOW did they intend for the script to move on with SHAROn as the Rose Queen? Wierd! 

Anyways we believe you.. because Most of the stuff you have stated are true.. For example the part where you had mentioned abt Sharon's phone falling in the river was true as we saw it in the BTS!!

Great.. keep giving us info

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjeevnikumjooNikki_Titli

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
i just wanna sk how u know all this?????????????????????????????????????

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel56

i just wanna sk how u know all this?????????????????????????????????????

I think she has said before that her friend works on the D3 sets.. so she gets info from her friend.!

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
ok thnz i didn't knew that sorry !!!!!!!!!so she can tell us about wats hapeening next ask her naa plz????Thumbs Up

gupta.sonali973

Groupbie

gupta.sonali973

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
ya guys u r rite.. my friend work in D3 and she gives me all this back stage news... and i upload it for u guys and other fans so dat even dey can know what masti our fav stars do on sets... and all this happened while shooting.. dat means its all backstage stories..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyam96Angry_BirdZaYaHolic

crazysky

IF-Sizzlerz

crazysky

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
i didnt get ur post what was that

priyam96

Groupbie

priyam96

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
shakti slapped vishakhaLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.