A new beginning...

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Good day,

To tell the truth i was not a follower of MKAP from the beginning... I was one of the fan of Pavitra Rishta soap... i watched that drama until i find the whole story dragging... i love the pair of ARMAN as well... After CV bringing in Shravani n dragging the whole ARMAN track... But love to see Arman jodi as well, simple jodi but it touches many hearts... In fact mayb MKAP is at times dragging too, i think more proper to say left with unfinished track but i love the cast of MKAP from SS, SDS... especially KRIYA JODI... I began to watch the MKAP after watching KRIYA scenes on you tube... Especially Krishna character... i saw this forum so i began to join... mayb not active...at first i did not really know how to post new topic and i keep posting few post on same posts, like continue from one post and another... There were times where members PM me telling me that why i create post for same topic/ discussion with multiple new topic... i did not take it personally but i try to see from their point of view, and try to avoid doing such thing...It was really a treat to join the forum and to read post... by forum members... it was really cool... i do get news/ article abt MKAP too... Suddenly the bashing started... i dunno what happen... members began to leave the forum... i began to wonder whats wrong... we are all here just to share the joy n personal thought abt MKAP the show itself... but mayb some members try to bash the actual character and hence leaving some members feeling hurt / do not want to be part of the forum anymore... i respect the decision of every member, in fact I PM them asking them not to leave but i believe they have their own reason for taking such a decision... I am not sure mayb they are hurt / do no see this forum like b4... if at all i can change the whole thing, i hope those who left can make a comeback... its indeed a great lost to the forum... it is not that without them around this forum will close down but having them around is one of the biggest asset that this forum MKAP can have... their post, no words to describe... it was really treat to read those post by these members... i am not teliing that other post by other members is not good, they are good in their own way... But what makes me sad is every one seems to leave the forum with a sad wave... or mayb some have their own reasons as well... this post is just about what i feel abt the whole thing, please no offence to anyone... I will still support the MKAP show n try to join the forum as much as i can...  Hoping that members left will make a comeback... its ok, there is always a possibility when there is HOPE... thats all for now, it seems a pretty long post but i appreaciate if this message could reach everyone that come to the Forum n support our show MKAP... share thought on the forum and have fun... no bashing 👏
Edited by riyya6 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with u dear even i have high hopes that the gone members would return and its up to us the remaing members to make a change. We will try hopefully by only discussing the show and not bashing each other may be then we will be a happy family once more.
Good post⭐️
hussainramso thumbnail
Don't stress relax and enjoy interacting with the members. 😊
Anyah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you . Some people have left the Forum because of the bashing .. But we just hope that they come backk :D
Mitu_ thumbnail
Riyaa keep active , and welcome to pratigya forum😃
i see you always support the forum , chashkameter , trp's trd👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ keep it up 👏 
if you need any help how to post pics ex,,, YT direct link , feel free to pm me , i will glad to help you 😃

Edited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great post 😃 
prats233 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: riyya6

Good day,

To tell the truth i was not a follower of MKAP from the beginning... I was one of the fan of Pavitra Rishta soap... i watched that drama until i find the whole story dragging... i love the pair of ARMAN as well... After CV bringing in Shravani n dragging the whole ARMAN track... But love to see Arman jodi as well, simple jodi but it touches many hearts... In fact mayb MKAP is at times dragging too, i think more proper to say left with unfinished track but i love the cast of MKAP from SS, SDS... especially KRIYA JODI... I began to watch the MKAP after watching KRIYA scenes on you tube... Especially Krishna character... i saw this forum so i began to join... mayb not active...at first i did not really know how to post new topic and i keep posting few post on same posts, like continue from one post and another... There were times where members PM me telling me that why i create post for same topic/ discussion with multiple new topic... i did not take it personally but i try to see from their point of view, and try to avoid doing such thing...It was really a treat to join the forum and to read post... by forum members... it was really cool... i do get news/ article abt MKAP too... Suddenly the bashing started... i dunno what happen... members began to leave the forum... i began to wonder whats wrong... we are all here just to share the joy n personal thought abt MKAP the show itself... but mayb some members try to bash the actual character and hence leaving some members feeling hurt / do not want to be part of the forum anymore... i respect the decision of every member, in fact I PM them asking them not to leave but i believe they have their own reason for taking such a decision... I am not sure mayb they are hurt / do no see this forum like b4... if at all i can change the whole thing, i hope those who left can make a comeback... its indeed a great lost to the forum... it is not that without them around this forum will close down but having them around is one of the biggest asset that this forum MKAP can have... their post, no words to describe... it was really treat to read those post by these members...i am not teliing that other post by other members is not good, they are good in their own way... But what makes me sad is every one seems to leave the forum with a sad wave... or mayb some have their own reasons as well... this post is just about what i feel abt the whole thing, please no offence to anyone... I will still support the MKAP show n try to join the forum as much as i can...  Hoping that members left will make a comeback... its ok, there is always a possibility when there is HOPE... thats all for now, it seems a pretty long post but i appreaciate if this message could reach everyone that come to the Forum n support our show MKAP... share thought on the forum and have fun... no bashing 👏

completely agree with u dear👏...the forum is so dead without them😭...hoping to see a comeback😊

fanvever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I quit bashing.. and wants peace in this forum like b4.. hope old members join it again..
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mitaly..

Riyaa keep active , and welcome to pratigya forum😃

i see you always support the forum , chashkameter , trp's trd👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ keep it up 👏 
if you need any help how to post pics ex,,, YT direct link , feel free to pm me , i will glad to help you 😃

Thank you... 😊... will surely do so...
ssrbaqri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
leaving the forum is not a solution to bashing...these members should rather educate erring members