wish they call on Murli's cell...

nigahlad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😭 i hope after giving news to home phone and not getting any respond0
 police will call on Murli's cell and i want to see Guashala's face😲😭😡 ...when Murli bring Bharti Home...😆😉  please cvs don't separate themmm.3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nigahlad

please cvs don't separate themmm.3

Please CVS kill Kaushu! ðŸ˜¡
rapat5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rakhie_08

Please CVS kill Kaushu! ðŸ˜¡

Please CVs listen to Rakhie!

LMFAO!!!
kt25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It would be logical to call a person on their mobile if they are not reachable at home. But in this case, since the inspector did speak to Gau, who is a member of the Laal household, I am not sure if it would be considered as unreachable to make an attempt to contact Murli in his cell. But I am all for Murli finding out Bharti's whereabouts. Even after he finds her, life is not going to be easy for him as Bharti might have a hard time accepting him as her husband due to her memory loss and that in itself is a monumental task for him to work on in addition to taking care of the baby if Bharti doesn't accept the baby as hers.
sumisa91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmm I agree with you kt25 ðŸ˜Š!

They might possibly show Murli finding out about Bharti through some other way. As Gaushala might not open her mouth at all and the phone call thing will be passed of as no one knows about it. As I had read somewhere someone was saying that the police not calling on the mobile was reasonable as Murli lost his phone in the landslide. But even better would be if they had given Mridang's mobile number, how does that sound? For Murli and Mridang where in the area and the police having their number would have been more logical to contact them faster. They could even have the house number no problem, but Mridang's mobile number sounds better to me.

Poor Murli got a hard life ahead of him. But no worries he will win Bharti back with his love and determination ðŸ˜ƒ...! Bharti girl please be good and listen to Murli when he is trying to win you back ðŸ˜³!!
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
@ kt25 - I would be OK with watching Murli dealing with that 'monumental task', I'm OK with Bharti not accepting the baby or him initially.  As long as Bharti is at home with Murli!

As long as Gaushu falls flat on her face with this plan, preferably with both Murli and Mridang standing on her scrawny neck. ðŸ˜¡

BharLi need to be together in one place.  Doesn't matter where that is. Doesn't matter if Murli goes to her or she is brought to him, as long as they are together.  

And as long as somewhere along the line Gaushu DIES! ðŸ˜ˆ.  Leave Mridang to bring up the child, he'll be a better parent at any rate.  Perhaps in the future he can find someone who will be by his side and support him in a real sense.  

But Gaushu must die.  There is no redemption for her.  I want them to get rid of this character.  
kt25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Rakhie - You cracked me up with your post.. I knew that you were campaigning for Chimpti's death. What happened? Why did you change? I see that you have now changed your mind and want Gau's demise.  😆

On a different note, I couldn't agree more with you when you say that regardless of Bharti's condition it would make much more sense for BharLi to be together and work through their issues as a family.
Edited by kt25 - 12 years ago
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumisa91

They might possibly show Murli finding out about Bharti through some other way. As Gaushala might not open her mouth at all and the phone call thing will be passed of as no one knows about it. 

my guess is, the photo taken at the hospital is going to play an important part at a later stage to get to bharti...murli may get some clue by the end of next week, until then the hide and seek game will be continued full on !!

second option could be, as gaushala always tries to be very smart, her plan may backfire on her...that will be something worth watching...i would love that to happen...

lets see how the cvs plan to unite bharti and murli...i am looking forward to that...
sumisa91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@hashbrown
I hope your guess is right and it sounds to be quite like something to be expected! Fingers crossed!!!! And the full on hide and seek sure sure, warna CVs ko chain nahi aayega ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰...!
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
@ kt25 - Nahi, I've not changed my mind.  I still want Chudail Chimti to spontaneously combust after one too many ladoos! 😈

Mother and daughter don't have an ounce of conscience between them.  That child of hers doesn't stand a hells chance of growing up even remotely well-adjusted with the she-devil and it's spawn as her well-wishers! 😡