India-Forums

What is this Non-sense. (Page 2)

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 04 October 2004 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

Hey guys...seems like we are more sensible and the people producing and directing these serials think that we are emotional and will accept all that crap.

Though we watch these pathetically, we also know deep in our heart that if that happens to us...what we do..

Well Said all you guys. I wish the makers read these and realize how poor their story line was and how it could have been improved rather than dragging.Angry

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 04 October 2004 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

Thanks smisha!

The way i personally see it is that the issues brought up in not just piya ka ghar......but all serials are serious and really do happen in real life. But the storywriters and producers/directors make us as the audience out to be a bunch of fools. 95% of the way these issues are resolved are not true........IT DOESN'T HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE. I understand that its all about acting......but a TRUE ACTOR PORTRAYS SOMETHING THEY ARE NOT IN REAL LIFE. What i'm trying to say is that just because these certain issues don't happen to you in real life, does not mean you act like your clueless and take it so lightly. For example, how many women on these serials have had micarriages and been raped......and then the next day they are up and adam.......a fresh new day as if nothing has happened. Here's another small example...........on Koi Dil main Hain.......kajal gets raped.....and the next day she's wearing a flashy sari with make-up and everthing. I'm sure if a women got raped one night (God forbid).....she wouldn't be so cleaned up the next day. It takes time to heal is what i'm trying to say.

These serials need to become more realitic and enhance their charcters and put them in real life situations so it becomes believable. How many people like malani get away with EVERYTHING.....i mean trying to kill someone......then marry their husband.....raise a daughter whose not her's..........and scheme all day without anyone hearing anything????????? And if rimghim knows about everything......then why the hell doesn't she say anything???????? No body in real life would play cat and mice this long (atleast not me) I would confront the person as soon as possible so that more people don't get hurt in the process.

I understand that these serials are made for sheer entertainment........but COME ON!!!!!!!!!! gET REAL HERE!!!!!! They are also supposed to be giving out a message to their audiences. All I can say is that these serials are playing with people's emotions in real life. They are sending out the wrong message and I just hope that one day it doesn't backfire!

virkamsingh Groupbie
virkamsingh
virkamsingh

Posted: 07 October 2004 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Ouch

Go to top