Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Character of the Day!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
I know everyone is gushing about Kriyaansh - their discord and the coming up dance tomorrow - but really Swayam was character of the day! 

What an incredible person, friend, lover he is! Its hard to imagine a mere teen being so grounded, that he can distinguish between every set of priorities, and always be objective, for his love, and for his friends! 

His words to Kria were bang on. He wasn't defending Rey at any point - and he was certainly not being Sharon obsessed - he was being, as he said, a true friend, who would point out facts whether or not Kria likes to hear it at that point. Some brilliant counters and fact pointing out from him - and can I say, the CVs pleasantly surprised me with some excellent dialogs - because most times, some very critical scenes are not impact enough on this show when too much time is wasted in eye locks, or flimsy writing of dialogs... 

Swayam - you were rockstar today man - my admiration for his character just went up several notches! When he needs to show Kria a mirror and point out her glaring wrong means even if her intention or hurt wasn't wrong - he does that. When Kria might have fallen week before 'opponents' he steps in, not as a lover, and not as a knight - but as a true friend. I additionally like how he looks at Sharon - giving her that don't mess anymore look ... it's not mean or hard, because Swayam can't be mean, but its solemn and meaningful - very very in character! And then, his lowered gaze and slight head shake at Rey's comment - ofc, he knows Kria has wronged Rey in her impulse, and even if he's defending her, he can distinguish right from wrong... If Sharon had said one pretentious word against Kria, I'm sure he would have answered back - but with Rey, he probably knows where this angry hurt words come from... he knows exactly... and so he doesn't give it back. 

Excellent stuff Swayam! Great dialogs - and great acting - the star of today's episode!

On a side note - I loved how Vikki could also distinguish circumstances that had led to Rey's agony... he doesn't blame Kria alone, but Sharon and her means - and I'm so glad he can look beyond the weakling this and that crap to actually be fair... he'll keep shut for Sharon's sake, but he knows Rey is not in a mess just because of Kria - and it makes him very worthy of being Rey's best mate! 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sanguprince2cute4u_22-Swetha-taniya_dostiiesha_arsha100littledevilsRadiantTreasureMAYURFAN001-kirulicious-yipeesweetshine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Character of the Day!!!" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Jzeee totally agree wid everything u saidBig smile
Swaym was really d star 2dayClap...he jus proved it again dat he is a very true friendEmbarrassed...i was shocked dat he thot Kria did wrong but den i first heard out y he thot it was wrong nd seriusly luv dis guy nd his thotsBig smile...his understnding is sooo deep...watever he says he never hurts either his frnds or his love wid it...he's simply AMAZIINNNGEmbarrassed...cumin to his dialogues...seriusly i luv Swaym's dialogues wen he talks abt love or wen he talks as a frnd his dialogues r really d BESTThumbs Up
lud d way he tried to xplain Kria abt her mistake nd also luvd it wen he came nd stood in front of SharonEmbarrassed...he is d best ever frnd any1 can ever haveHug
as for Vicky i was lyk awww wen he showed sooo much care for Rey...he's truly his best mateEmbarrassed...i was shocked dat he was blaming Sharon for wat was happening wid Rey but for him d most imp is Rey nd luv him for datEmbarrassedBig smile

sanguprince

sanguprince

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Really swayam steeld d show today not as a majnu this time bt as a matured guy, more ovr as a true frnd who was pointin out kriya's fault nd tryin to make her undrstnd her mistake.

-kirulicious-

IF-Rockerz

-kirulicious-

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
I agree! Wish I had such friend! Honestly I don't think Kriya should have talked like that, but I still understand her! & him :-)

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Swayum was SENSIBLE today.. I give him that!.. I was getting tired seeing him run BEHIND Sharon all the Freaking time!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvlife84kajen

-Awantika-

IF-Dazzler

-Awantika-

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
I agree :)

He was simply genuine and sensible.

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
yea,..he was so gud yesterday!!

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
swayum is a true frnd and lover and m in love with him

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.