Bade Acche Laggte Hai

YAY!! Marriage finally happening tomorrow (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

serialmad

Groupbie

serialmad

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
In Ekta's shows every celebration is interrupted by drama, and am sure this will be no different. Just wish the dragfest stops now. EK did say she was planning a huge wedding, just did not realise, she was talking about huge amounts of airtime

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YAY!! Marriage finally happening tomorrow (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adetkrj

adetkrj

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-

The way Pheras were shown with some different king of background music...something didn't seem right !!!
Am sure during mangalsutra or sindoor ceremony...Apekha will shout "Stop" and bla bla bla...

1 thing is sure that wedding will take place no matter what...
The curosity is to know

1) How exactly Apeksha is related to Ram (Ex, Cousin ?? )  Angry
2) What misunderstanding she will try to throw at the new couple  Angry
3) How will Priya react to it?  Broken Heart
4) Will their relationship suffer a big blow right from the start ?  Cry

Having said that, I am sure tomorrow will be a filler with Kartik-Nutz thing and the Pheras happening and scene will FREEZE for the weekend with Apeksha just entering the venue Ouch
And they will keep us waiting and speculating for "OMG what next" for 3 days :( :(  Disapprove
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i agree with yoy dear...but in a way I want Apeksha to come forward and finish off all that she has to say so that we know where she stands...but I just hope that Priya does not create a negative feeling fir Ram because of Apeksha

Neenzoo

Goldie

Neenzoo

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Having said that, I am sure tomorrow will be a filler with Kartik-Nutz thing and the Pheras happening and scene will FREEZE for the weekend with Apeksha just entering the venue Ouch
And they will keep us waiting and speculating for "OMG what next" for 3 days :( :(  Disapprove

[/QUOTE]

Dont even say such a thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG knowing madam Ekta she will do just that..and that new director Sangeita Rao has yet to prove herself...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.