Thendral

WU for Wednesday 24-08-2011- Gutter dance Part II (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gunz.

But this woman is just Censored.Her anger is like she will only be quiet if Thulasi is no more Cry Cry Cry. You won't know how much sad this makes me to write this or even to think that Cry. But that lady's behaviour was really tooo cruel Censored.

To tell the truth i also thought the same...but i think even if Thulasi is no more GW wont shut her gutter mouthAngry...a cruel lady like this will still blame Thulasi for everything during her whole life timeAngry

@ Shammu

Epdi iruntha Shammu ipdi aayitaShocked Shocked Shocked...My dear Shammu, what a porumai you have that too to write all theseShocked...its super funny
ROFL

Edited by Tanu. - 24 August 2011 at 2:07pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanKowsiRuby-86autumnsconcertoTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU for Wednesday 24-08-2011- Gutter dance Part II (Page 4)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks ma Gunthy for ur superb update for such a sadistic epi. Big smile

It reminded of that episode where Psycho was "teaching" Thuls how to cook and ended up pouring all of it into sink Angry I wish someone came and accidentally dropped the container where the food was hidden so that SQ wouldn't have food either Angry. I know I sound mean for torturing that poor baby... how soon I wish she would have a healthy baby so that it could be taken from her and be raised happily by Nits and his family without the influence of Adiye and her royal daughter Dead

When I saw the promo, I was very angry that Thulasi was beggin for food but now I just pity the girl as she made attempt to cook also. I don't think it's practical for her to actually go to someone else's house and ask to cook there because that's truly shameful and you would have to explain why you're not cooking at your own house... also I'm sure Kalyani's family will be like Deepa's mom and won't care for others so much Cry Also she might faint somewhere on the road Ouch

How I wish Thulasi fainted on the mottai maadi and TA should come to find her unconscious Tongue But they won't show TA finding out about these incidences so soon. Cuz if TA finds out now, then he will immediately vacate GW's house and live on the streets after spitting his mother's face and asking our most awaited dialogue "nee ellam oru amma va" Wink

@Shammy, my god girl Shocked how can u write such a lovers essay for SMM Silly LOL, i felt sick reading the dialogues, their romance is as bad as her gutter dialogues to Mangai...LOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwaryAnnaJayKowsiautumnsconcertoRuby-86ThendralfanTTfanmini_00Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieharith25

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
@ Shamz...Lol!!! What a letter you wrote...

I really hope Mr. K. ends this sad Tulasi starvation parts soon.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86KowsiTTfanNixkieQuelle-BelleShemmo

Ruby-86

Ruby-86

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the superb update Gunz.

Wow what a super episode :@, I should appreciate GW for starting her so called tortures right away. Lets see what's this creature's extreme is going to be. By any chance did this GW mistakenly chased to this earth from some alien land instead of going to hell, we cant categorize this woman under humans. Her facial expressions says thousand or more gutter words. I will seriously kill this woman if she says that she did all these tortures to Thulasi just for her son TA's good after getting caught by TA:@.

Lav is enjoying her last lunch buffet at her mother's house, i really hope she doesn't end up loosing her baby as a result of food poisoning or something, she can get punished in some other-way but not in this way.The way everything is being shown looks like she is going to get punished through this way only, sigh. Even if this happens both shameless creatures are not going to look at their mistakes but will blame Thulasi's dhosham only, so absolutely there's no reason to kill that poor baby.

Edited by Ruby-86 - 24 August 2011 at 7:03pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanKowsimini_00TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieharith25

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Guys, I have one question after only watching the episode properly now...LOL, um where did GW run off the big container of the food she cooked and hid it? Stored in her bedroom till Lavs came?

It just looked really funny the way an old lady ran off with such heavy stuffs so fast...ROFLROFL

Like Ruby said, I'm glad the tortures are coming fast as that means a solution is coming near perhaps only a month away Tongue but I sincerely wish for 1 thing only and that is for Lavs to have a healthy baby and have it taken from her to protect it and allow GW and Lavs to get all their rightful punishments w/o it hurting the baby Big smile

NinspiritKowsiRuby-86TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieharith25

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranuja

Guys, I have one question after only watching the episode properly now...LOL, um where did GW run off the big container of the food she cooked and hid it? Stored in her bedroom till Lavs came?

Vera enga hide pannum that lady as there's only 2 rooms in that house...Sudha will kill her if she enter her room...GW always sit in-front of her room as a security guard so no thirudans will step into her room as she got million dollars and diamond jewels in her closet...she should get a security alarm to her room only...if anyone else other than herself and her daughter enters it should make a super sound Dead...best thing is she should record her own gutter language and put it...she got another option too, she can put a password lock to her room and put her password as Charu...she need some security devices if she planning to do these hiding everyday...money money nu one day she might turn into a midnight thief in her area...its not a hard job for someone who ran that fast with that big vessel.

Edited by Tanu. - 24 August 2011 at 10:55pm

NinspiritElystiaRuby-86KowsiTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoharith25

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks Gunthy for your nice update of an episode in which there was a lot of sadism.

Shammu, The romantic letter you wrote is really enjoyable to read. You are really very creative.

Thulasi has to endure the extreme. When she was with Padma, Padma didn't have much chance to starve her because, there was T's granny who will make one or the other arrangement for helping Thulasi. Even though, we could all say, Thulasi brought out these miseries by her own choice, TA could not get away from his responsibilities. Any wife will tell, how tough it will be to live with an unemployed husband. if seeing all this, if TA doesn't go for a job, he deserves to be blasted.  Where will he take Thulasi away? Will he live again at the mercy of loan sharks? He can't escape by telling Thulasi that she brought all those problems for herself by her own choice. May be Puvi and Sudha do something at this stage.

The best friend of Thulasi knows the best about her. So we can be optimistic, there is some elegant way Thulasi is going to deal with the sadism of her MIL.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86KowsiThendralfanTTfanJan50Pearl.ShemmoQuelle-Belle

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Tks gunz for the updte..

This was a good episode and something that so many wanted to comment after such a long time (30 cmnts after a long time)  In fact many wud have wanted to slap GW n Lav given half a chance...

It is really exam time all the way for T and she has the viewers for company!!!
Day 1- study torture
Day 2 -torture for food and water

where does this leave-- how many more days and knowing the team if the 1st two r this hard i dread the remaining papers..when T said she is determined to prove that though born to a wrong mother she is out to prove herself, someone decided to keep the tests real tough for her..
in a way i was glad that she cud not have the food cooked by GW (that wud never hv got digested..she wud have still fainted out of toxicity)..better for the remaining days she eats in the canteen , enough to keep her going for the whole day...(that wud be a real thawam for her)

It was good that i had dinner before watching the episode or it may hv been a diff story..
but come what may,  let GW think of everything psble..this time determined to see thru all difficult papers and come out with flying colors (trying to be brave of course)..am hoping some anand n father scenes come as a filler in between this track!
Accornn yr cmnt reg 800 pounds gorilla -too good and shamz same reg yr song and of course as usual shubba yrs was nice to read to...
Gunz -- yr title very apt--we are all wondering if this is the peak or just a sample...must be the latter as GW cant peak in just 2 days...let her show all the garbage within her.. T writing her exams on one side and GW n C going to be competetion on the other side, trying to race each other to grab the psycho of the decade award!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaKowsiRuby-86TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieharith25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top