Thendral

WU for Wednesday 24-08-2011- Gutter dance Part II (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

gw has now become half psycho...athu thaniya mirror la ilena room la pesum...this lady thaniya talking in phone...wow...mental hsp conf for both soon...

ROFLROFLROFLAkka i was telling the same to Shammu...after psycho go to treatment i don't think GW will reform but instead of that she will become another psycho with this rateDead...GW will say super dialogs like psycho's...we  can translate few of psycho's super dialogs in GW's style of psycho dialogs...for example  "The more and more T&T lives happy leaving me thoora thoora i will try my best to ruin their happiness" just like (psycho's- "avar thoora thoora ennai vittu poga i want him"Dead)...GW's dialog.." TA will one day say Amma thaan enakku ellame" nu (psycho's- TA will wait welcoming her saying Charu nee than enakku ellame"), "My every cell la its written that T&T will separate" (psycho's- "my every cell la avar name is written") etc etc if i write more Gunthy will kill me...right Gunthy?ROFL...Apdiye GW life time will end with these kind of vetti dialogs

Edited by Tanu. - 24 August 2011 at 12:52pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanRuby-86autumnsconcertoKowsiPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU for Wednesday 24-08-2011- Gutter dance Part II (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

This food part of the story is really very sadDisapprove. Common Thulasi! you are married. You need to listen to TA. But you don't have the take the crap your MIL throwing at youOuch. You have to be bold enough. Poor thing was really scared when she spilled the rice and thought that GW was about to hit her. Idhu theivayaD'oh. Should have listened to TA. If not, atleast be strong enough to face the GW.

Not only I am mad at Thulasi, I am mad at TA too for bringing themselves to this situationOuch. If you are dependent on others for money, this is how it happens. But nobody on this earth will behave like GW hiding foodDead. TA has to get a job. Even staying in their prev house in LS money and living out of that money was worst too. TA needs to realise that after marriage ones self respect totally depends on the life they live and show others. Hope they show some twist and move out of this house and also get his bank job back.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86autumnsconcertoKowsiThendralfanmini_00Jan50NixkieShemmoQuelle-Belle

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Thank you Gunthy for your amazing update and side comments! :)

@Shammu:
None of them three would have a clue about T-P relationship as for P his mother and father left their familes and for T it is just her mom who left her with her dad. It is difficult for them to link, will take time until TPS interferes.

Mr.K loves to reach the peak of his sadism shown to his heroine and soon to his hero, before the downfall of the evil people start, continue torturing TT and us Kumaran, wonderful!

As many said, i want that to be someone's dream too. If T does not ask her father for some food and manages herself to get something to eat,i will salute her. Otherwise, guess much has been already said.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayKowsiRuby-86autumnsconcertoThendralfanTTfanmini_00ShemmoQuelle-BelleNixkie

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanu.

ROFLROFLROFLAkka i was telling the same to Shammu...after psycho go to treatment i don't think GW will reform but instead of that she will become another psycho with this rateDead...GW will say super dialogs like psycho's...we  can translate few of psycho's super dialogs in GW's style of psycho dialogs...for example  "The more and more T&T lives happy leaving me thoora thoora i will try my best to ruin their happiness" just like (psycho's- "avar thoora thoora ennai vittu poga i want him"Dead)...GW's dialog.." TA will one day say Amma thaan enakku ellame" nu (psycho's- TA will wait welcoming her saying Charu nee than enakku ellame"), "My every cell la its written that T&T will separate" (psycho's- "my every cell la avar name is written") etc etc if i write more Gunthy will kill me...right Gunthy?ROFL...Apdiye GW life time will end with these kind of vetti dialogs

Yooovvv Tanu...why ma why? Angry I already got an epi full of GW and her useless dialogues Dead...nee vera nalla analyse and compare pannariye Disapprove...lol just kidding...your words were so true. Like Shammu said...psycho is much better than this woman as she is mentally affected. But this woman is just Censored. Her anger is like she will only be quiet if Thulasi is no more Cry Cry Cry. You won't know how much sad this makes me to write this or even to think that Cry. But that lady's behaviour was really tooo cruel Censored.

I think they are focusing more on GW and SQ as we know we can't blame fully for her condition as it is too complicated. She would be soon exposed and sent to treatment. What do we get viewers for the tortured we had to bear...nothing. We would tend to pity her too seeing her in her final stage before going to hospital. That is why they might show GW and SQ this cruel so we get to see the effects of this current track. I think Charu won't be given much importance in the future once she comes back. And GW turned into a psycho too. We don't need more than one in the show.

Edited by Gunz. - 24 August 2011 at 1:22pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayKowsiThendralfanautumnsconcertoRuby-86vjayamTTfanmini_00Pearl.ShemmoNixkie

Thendral_USA

Thendral_USA

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
A very nice update!

Overall, a very poignant episode. T/P conversation was really good and uplifting and T was at her best as usual in advising P. 

T did not suffer from hunger even with Padma in her own house! But then T decided to undergo suffering inspite of her hubby's repeated warnings! Did she expect P/S to be her body guards all day long and protect her from GW?? She definitely could not  have expected a red-carpet welcome and in some way should have foreseen such events. Well, today GW was totally evilness and sadism personified. Cannot believe she can be so wretched and it is in a way very good that T did not eat the food cooked by her. She would not even allow the poor girl to drink water peacefully! Why does T have to apologize to GW again and again! T has to be more assertive now that she has come to know of GW's evil intentions.  I still could not believe that she literally begged GW for food!! Also, why can't she be a little more assertive in cooking herself a meal! Afterall, GW needed one part of the stove to cook and T could have very well talked back to her to use the other half instead of shedding tears and wasting more of her energy for useless creatures! T is 20 and GW shud be atleast 50. Come on T, u can fight! I don't think T wants to die of hunger!
Also, respecting someone for one's age is ok, but GW does not deserve the kind of respect that T is wanting to show!  Well, if T cannot cook, atleast drink milk/eat whatever food /snack is available for the time being and cook later! 

T suffering now with GW is only a worser version of things she underwent with GW/C before. I wish the dir puts an end to T's misery very soon (by the end of this week!) or it is bound to become stale and repetetive! Also, Lav fighting with her MIL is also becoming somewhat boring. Nit's Mom is far more decent and sophisticated and she need not degrade herself talking to her senseless and stupid DIL, who refuses to understand anything. Nit's dad could not talk sense into this girl, so how can Nit's mom do so? Well, I wish Nit does not come after Lav very soon.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86autumnsconcertoKowsiThendralfanJan50TTfanmini_00Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkie

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanu.

ROFLROFLROFLAkka i was telling the same to Shammu...after psycho go to treatment i don't think GW will reform but instead of that she will become another psycho with this rateDead...GW will say super dialogs like psycho's...we  can translate few of psycho's super dialogs in GW's style of psycho dialogs...for example  "The more and more T&T lives happy leaving me thoora thoora i will try my best to ruin their happiness" just like (psycho's- "avar thoora thoora ennai vittu poga i want him"Dead)...GW's dialog.." TA will one day say Amma thaan enakku ellame" nu (psycho's- TA will wait welcoming her saying Charu nee than enakku ellame"), "My every cell la its written that T&T will separate" (psycho's- "my every cell la avar name is written") etc etc if i write more Gunthy will kill me...right Gunthy?...apdiya GW life time will end with these kind of vetti dialogs ROFL

OMG OMG OMG, Tanna epdi ithu ellam ungalala mudiyuthu?Clap Im so proud of u my dear akkaLOL Hahahaha i couldnt control laughingROFLROFL And u know GW was praising about her food to Mangoos Mangai, she can only praise her food, as others cant, if they eat it they will die, except Lavanya yenna she has some GW cell in her, so athunala avangaluku entha aabattum varathuLOL

Lets see kadaisila Charu normal aaga pora and GW will become a psychoROFL I think GW has some past and future illness pola, yenna she was scolding periyamma that she is rude to Lav-nu, aana inga mattum enna-vam she is more worser than Periyamma, even Periyamma isnt bad to Lav. 

GW writing Love Letter to Charu: Just for funROFL

Charuve anboda Kadhali naan eluthum letter chee madal illa kadithasi nu vachukalama? Vendam kadithame irukattum paadi...
Charuve anboda Kadhali naan eluthum kadithameeLOL
Hahahaah paattavae padichchattiya appa naanum.. Mothalla Charuvee sonnenilla, inga psychove pottuko. Psychove nee UK-vil sowkiyama naan inga sowkyam.
Pychove nee UK-vil sowkyama naan inga sowkyame.
Ahh Haa Ohh Hoo, unnai nenaichu parkaiyil vaanthi vaayula aruvi mathiri kottuthu, aana athai thuppa nenaikayil nee en mel vaitha paasam thaan therithuROFL
Unnai Nenaichu parkaiyil vaanthi kottuthu...
Athaan...
Athai thuppa nenaikayil un gnyabagam varuguthu...
Adethaan. Pramatham, kaasu kavidhai paadi...
Charuvee anboda Kadhali naan eluthum kadithaame, Psychovee UK-vil sowkyama naan ingu sowkyamee..Unnai nenaichu parkaiyil vaanthi kottuthu, adhai thuppa nenaikayil un gnyabagam varuguthu..ROFL

Enaku undana illness athu thannaala aaridum adhu ennamo theriyala 
enna maayamo theriyala enakku onnumae aavarthilla ithayum ezhuthikka 
naduvu naduvula naaje peeye pisasee ithellaam pottukkanum. Enaku enna kaayamanalum yenn odambu thaangidum, un odambu thaangumaa?
Marumagale Marumagale..
Adhayum ezhuthanuma? 
Aahaahaan, adhu kaadhal aah haa en varutham ennannu sollaama aenga aenga 
azhugaiya varudhu aana naa azhudhu en money sogam unnai UK-vil irunthu varavachithumoo appadinnu nenakkum pothu varra azhuga kooda varamathenguthu. Aahhhaaahh, manithar unarndhukolla ithu manitha kaadhal alla adhaiyum thaandi loosanathu...

Undaana kaayam engum thannaalae maari pona maayam enna peeye peeyeee. 
Enna kaayam aana podhum en vayiru thaangik kollum, undhan vayiru thaangaadhu sendhaenae. Endhan kaadhal ennavendru sollaamal aenga aenga azhugai 
varamathenguthu. Endhan sogam unnaith thaakkum endrennumbodhu vandha 
azhugai odinathu. Manidhar unarndhu kolla idhu manidhak kaadhalalla adhaiyum thaandi loosanathu...

Charuvee kaasu vachurukkum saamiye nee thaane theriyumaa. Loosee yenn manasil nee paathiye athuvum unaku puriyumaa. Dara lali laali yee Charuvee laaliyee laali laaliye. Charuvee kaasu vachurukkum saamiye nee thaane theriyumaa unakku puriyuma...ROFLROFL 

Shabbaaa ennala mudila, i think enaku nattu kazhanthuchu polaROFL

Edited by Shamz. - 24 August 2011 at 1:48pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rselviAnnaJayKowsiautumnsconcertoRuby-86ThendralfanTTfanmaha2usPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkie

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamz.

naduvu naduvula naaje peeye pisasee ithellaam pottukkanum. Enaku enna kaayamanalum yenn odambu thaangidum, un odambu thaangumaa?
Marumagale Marumagale..
Adhayum ezhuthanuma? 
Aahaahaan, adhu kaadhal aah haa en varutham ennannu sollaama aenga aenga 
azhugaiya varudhu aana naa azhudhu en money sogam unnai UK-vil irunthu varavachithumoo appadinnu nenakkum pothu varra azhuga kooda varamathenguthu. Aahhhaaahh, manithar unarndhukolla ithu manitha kaadhal alla adhaiyum thaandi loosanathu...

OMG! Shammy, very hilarious...God, I could not control my laugh here ROFLROFLROFL
You have used typical GW dialogs!

Simply Superb! Your song is priceless!!Thumbs Up 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanKowsiautumnsconcertoRuby-86vjayamTTfanNixkieQuelle-BelleShemmo

autumnsconcerto

autumnsconcerto

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Why, Thuls, why? Why did you revert back to your pre-marital state (a.k.a. The Vel Incident)? Is all this necessary? Why couldn't you have stayed far away from GW at least until you finished your exams, like TA said? Instead you (and by extension) us have to suffer togetherAngry. It was so sad to see you starvingCry! Next time you need food ask Deepa; it's a 100 times better then asking GWAngry!

GW acted like a completeCensored monster. Even GW#2 (a.k.a. Padma) didn't starve Thuls. Was Padma rude, obnoxious and down right insulting towards Thuls? Yes. Did she ever starve Thuls? No. GW however, is way overboardAngryAngryAngry! All the while, she is feeding her daughter! What kind of woman can openly refuse a starving girl food (all the while insulting her) but gleefully cook for her own (and already full) daughter? Does GW not know karma is like a boomerang? What ever you do will come flying back into your faceAngry! I'm surprised my ears didn't bleed after watching 2 disgusting and aggravating dialogues between GW & Mangai (Psycho'vai vidda, ivanga tholai thanga mudiyalla!) and GW & Lav.

I was disappointed that Lav was more irritated by what her MIL said as opposed to the safety of her unborn childOuch. Lav was angry that Nit said some rather questionable things about GW (which were 100% true) but that doesn't excuse her behaviour. Storming down stairs, leaving her home and eating all kinds of things...this doesn't bode wellConfused. Combined with the fact that GW was bragging about Lav being pregnant to insult Thuls, definately doesn't bode well for the unborn childConfusedConfusedConfused.     

At least the first part of today's episode was bearable. Thuls's advise to Prabha was goodSmile. He really has to take pages out of Thuls's book on how to handle adversity (but not how to handle crazy, ignorant MILs and arrogant, selfish SILs). Hopefully Prabha will rebound from this and confront is parents head on. At the very least it will encourage him to figure out who his half-siblings are (and possibly help ThulsDay Dreaming). Deepa praising Thuls was particularly nice to seeClapClapClap (to bad she couldn't tell that Thuls was starving thoughOuch).

Anyways: hopefully, Thuls will get food tomorrow before she faints (by either TA, MM or anyone really except for GW). I don't want her to faint and destroy her health, especially during exam time! I also want Thuls to think more creatively, if she isn't going to be confrontational;
GW won't cook for you? Cook for yourself, Thuls. Clap
GW is hijacking the kitchen to cook for her selfish daughter? Go outside to cook or eat (at the very least you can go to Kalyani's house to cook/eat).
Don't have money for food? Get a part time jobWink.
GW is insulting you? Pretend she's insaneLOL.
Don't be a doormat and show some emotion!!!!!!!!!!! Otherwise, GW is going to walk all over you!!!!

But alas, we viewers are stuck watching Thuls suffer. Hopefully the director won't suddenly reveal that Thuls is pregnant or show Thuls getting a miscarriage (because of what GW is doing). That, in my opinion, is true torture to everyoneDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead. Please, anything but that!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiarselviAnnaJayKowsiRuby-86ThendralfanTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top