India-Forums

Truth of Anna Hazare, Kejriwal Agnivesh and all ?

abhaydas Newbie
abhaydas
abhaydas

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

OM,
Anna has history..he has dumped everybody who were associated with him in Maharastra… this has happened to even swamiji. For me it looks like whole of this Anshan business is a fixed match few questions I have in my mind.. I request my brothers and sisters here to find answers to these questions.

1. How come Corrupt media is supporting Anna?.. Indian media is known for corruption..they dont do anything without money and vested interest, there must have been a deal between congress Anna and media to divert attention from Black Money and use BST workers support to hijack the whole issue, because we forgetting all our egos we are supporting Anna. This could be much bigger conspiracy to finish our movement
2. Why the cleaning in Ramleela ground was started much before the venue was declared officially?
3. Isn't Indian media acting like marketing agent for anna with songs, music etc., kind of presentation?
4. What wrong swamiji has done.. why Indian media cant support swamiji when whatever he done for this nation has not been done by anybody in Azad Bharat's history of 64 years ? Is this not corruption ? when they support anna and oppose swamiji's all great work..

5. How come Anna caps / T-shirt appeared across India overnight ?It doesn't that look like spontaneous movement .. For me whole anna movement more of media born hysteria than true support.
6. Why people on Ramp use Anna Caps sorry Gandhi Caps ? Is not an insult to Gandhi?
7. Why yesterday RJD MLA who resigned was called on stage.. when no politician is allowed .. Is he more cleaner than Swamiji?
8. Why not even a single word against Bukhari?
9. Who is Bhaiyuji Maharaj? What role he has here ?
10. I may be wrong.. I suspect strong chinese or US hand behing all this to ensure we don't get back our vedic value system instead be happy with these Gandi Topiwalas in India.
11. Why unrest and civil wars across the world ? Syria, Libya, Egypt …. is it beginning of something similar cold war between China and have we become part of this unnkowingly?
12. Why Sonia is US?.. if its bad health then why no official bulletin on her health? Could be she sitting there and working on her evil designs

Brothers and Sisters my conscience is not permitting me to support Anna so I am not supporting him (as swamiji says). You are free to choose your path. I cant tolerate Insult to My Guru

I am feeling we are being used for much bigger design… I dont support Anna for me he became corrupt the moment he dumped our connecting chord swamiji. Friends lets not get carried away with these kejriwal, agnivesh and bhushans because they talk about JLP.
Kindly recall history JP movement had many heros then who have become corrupt leaders of today
1. Lalu Yadav
2. Mulla Yadav
3. Paswan
4.Devegowds

Are we not creating similar elements for our future generation by supporting people like kejriwal, agnivesh. I don't know whether JLP will get thru in parliament but for sure we have new media created heroes in Kejriwal, agnivesh, bhushan who are tomorrow's lalu, Mulla, Paswan, Gowda. Be careful else our movement will die soon like Rammandir movement.

www.fight4india.com

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index