YRKKH WU-24th Aug--Food and naksh

Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
rajshri needs to take a chill pill along with g3...too interfering
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Originally posted by: prernacda

rajshri needs to take a chill pill along with g3...too interfering

thats  remind  me  my  hubby  always  says  Chinta(worry)  chita (Death bed) saman (Same) hai 😆
apart  Rajishri  and  Nani  will  never  change😆
Edited by madhaviben - 12 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Brilliant update madhavi ben😊. Finally Naksh has started to enjoy their cute moments with their baby.😊

It shows how much he cares and loves akshara👏.finally after pregnancy track, happy set of circumstances shown which is good.😊 Angelic, blissful, committed, dreamy, electric… can use a number of words to define their chemistry. 😊.

Naitik knows how to make his wife happy especially when she is stressed or worried👏. He is taking initiative steps to protect her and he tries to make her happy by ordering Chinese foods. This shows how he can give happiness to his wife in between sorrows.

It is nice to see akshara smiling. I don't know what all the problems he is going to face for Chinese food.  Finally Gayathri created a scene as we all expected. The way gayathri snatched the box… 😡

OMG very irritating to watch that scene. 😡She is poking her nose unnecessarily in each and every thing and destroys NAKSH HAPPINESS as if she knows more about pregnancy.

What's wrong in eating Chinese food?😲  Is it due to over concern she is doing all this. Is it due to ajinomotto being added in Chinese food?  I don't think so. She wants her munna and her daughter in-law to obey whatever she wished for due to extreme concern and fear... 🥱. Gayathri wants her akshara to be very obedient, calm and submissive.🥱 Akshara is controlling herself. Naitik will not let akshara be treated like this for long.

If anything goes wrong she will starts rumours like anything? Any way all the characterization is doing a good job😊. Awaiting for the next epi… fingers crossed.😍

AquaBluez17 thumbnail
god these 2 need to chill out
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi...I am a silent member of this forum...but I found today's episode quite amusing If chini(chinese) food is bad for the baby then how do chinese people have kids 😉
They eat chinese all their lives yet they have perfectly normal babies infact their popluation density is highest in the world😆😆😆😆
Loved the update Madhavi di...🤗 Ppl who can't see beyond spelling mistake can take a hike.
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

Loved the update Madhavi di...🤗 Ppl who can't see beyond spelling mistake can take a hike.

Ashi  i  didnt  write  this  just  like  that  i  mean  it  too  i  know  i  am  not  good  in  english   and  ab  sikhna  bhi  nahi  hai  i  am  happy  the  way i  am😆
Tulsey thumbnail
Thanks for the post.

This G8 is so old fashioned.  

If she wanted to take the chinese food away from Akshara, she could have done it peacefully rather than SNATCHING it.  

I don't know if MSG has any bearing on fetus, but what's the point of taking away the only food that Akshara has the ultimate desire to eat when she can't stand the smell of food.
Tulsey thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhaviben

Ashi  i  didnt  write  this  just  like  that  i  mean  it  too  i  know  i  am  not  good  in  english   and  ab  sikhna  bhi  nahi  hai  i  am  happy  the  way i  am😆

Your english was just fine.   I don't enjoy reading hindi written in english especially when written in slang cut work.   I find it very hard to read and thus give up reading.

The more you will express in english, the more you will get good in your writing skills.