Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Our Imperfect Love ArSha SS DISCONTINUED (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 36

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Chapter 1
THE BEGINING

Mumbai, a city where artists from all over the country come to showcase their talents, amchi mumbai as all the mumbaikars call it is actually a dream city. A city of aspirations, a city of struggle, a city of glamour and the glitz. Everyday thousands of people come to mumbai with a hope in their heart to achieve their dreams but only a few are able to make it to the top.
And i am one of those people, the people who made it to the top, the winners! That's what people call us

but are we actually winners?

If anybody would have asked this question from me 6 months ago. I would have happily said that yes i am a winner as I have achieved my goal, got the love of my life by my side and the well- deserved fame. But now i really doubt if i am a winner. How can someone be a winner after losing their most prized possession? My prized possession was my love shakti, shakti mohan. For every one else shakti was this one ambitious girl for whom dance was everything. A dream dancer as people called her for me was a simple and down to earth girl whom i was irrevocably in love with.

We met in a biggie dance reality show, dance india dance. A platform for all those dancers for whom dance is life. It wasn't love at first sight for us. We came from totally different leagues. I was an untrained dancer from a small town like indore and she was that pretty lass from the big town mumbai. A trained dancer with a magnetic personality and modern looks, a perfect of blend of beauty and brains. Shakti was one of the strongest contestants from the beginning and also was the winner of the show.

As destiny planned it we were selected in the same dance team, terrance ki toli by our mentor terrance lewis.
We both were doing good in the competition and everything was going was pretty fine. And like every other team our team was also giving performances as advised by our mentor and one day terrance sir asked us to perform a duet on one of the most romantic songs of bollywood.
So the dance practices started for our romantic dance act. As dances we were doing good but as performers we lacked chemistry.

Even after many practices we were unable to generate that much needed electrifying chemistry which made our mentor send us on a date.
Weird right?
A date to know each other, to develop that missing chemistry between each other, to understand each other and to what no one expected was to fall for each other.

Edited by kajen - 25 August 2011 at 5:35am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

kritikakapoorupekaAKSHATA3110AlexArsha2cute4u_22Arsha85sweetapple2995nebutaniya_dostiiBakho.RKKriyansh100littledevils-Awantika-RadiantTreasurer07cinshuuHot.Pink.Heelsyogini64shaffy_arshasweetshineeshaaax3.Zehnaseeb.Born2DanceSaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Our Imperfect Love ArSha SS DISCONTINUED (Page 3)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Updated it
the part is boring basically a filler but for me it was imp. To write this as it gives a direction to the story
hope u guys like it n ya don't forget to comment to apperciate/criticize

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasuresweetshine

Rajeswarips

Rajeswarips

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Hi,I'm new...
IS this their original story . 

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
AAARTI!!

I loved it.. I loved how you addressed the Characters as real  people and their real story...

I am waiting  how the story progresses...Well..All of us know what will happen but, nitty gritty details ..ooh...I would love to read that...

You write well dude!!

Always been ArSha fan..and I am sure this SS will definitely make me believe in ArSha even more than before...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kajen

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
wow!! m really interested 2 read do write soon,...all d bst dr!!

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
OPPS!! its already posted,..nice start jaanii,..me waiting 4 d nxt part!!

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
@rajeswarpis
no its not their original story(hope it cud b)
bt my imagination only

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
@preety
thanx sweets
i really thought no1 is gonna like it
coz u know when i read it after posting
it was talking more abt mumbai than arsha
bt m really happy that u liked it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: