Users

Frequent Posters

reyaansh-kria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
NOTE

hello all

this is my other a/c from where i'll be sending pms
so plss add me if m already not added...
and here is the pm list which i made awein khe khe
lol nahi kam tha isliye bnayi but ab dekh hi lo hhahah...lola i mean check karo sabka name hai na

Bakho
2cute4u_22

Sweetshine

Saumya_D3

piya2025

kriyanshfan

shonabhardwaj

kumjoo

robinc07

nams_arsha

kriyansh117

Kriyaansh0311

_CrazySuzi_

SugarCubes

Harryhermy4eva

kriyansh960

Sweetheart17

The007Shivani

KriaReyansh

Sukanyasikdar

21Neha21

aria009hera

KaDD_qt

Suchitrabehera

luv_arsha

kokoARSHA

100littledevils

switangel27

kritikakapoor

deepa101

kriyaanshd3

nebu

Angel56

Xx.Sri.xX

Kriyansh

magical_mania

eshaaax3.

Shamsaaa.

shilpa258

sweetapple2995

upeka

AlexArsha

asmi202

ardy03

_Monu_

lov_in_d_air

Edited by reyaansh-kria - 12 years ago
magical_mania thumbnail
Awww...Miss awesm blossom kitna tadpati h tu..inna late update kia...aur karte hi maar dala dis is nt fair...i bet isme apna naam mat likh n kisi b random person ko padhwa jo kunwar ko janta h..wo ye hi kahega ki kunwar ki autobiography h lolz...kitna sweet portray kia...i cud feel my emotions swirling inside me...n u knw wat everythng was totally natural...i thout of making it a large comment bt is tym cud nt find ny words...kunwar's pain, shakt's betrayal turned out to be an everlasting impact on me n odr than ur ss i dun want it to be real..so plz ise b hoppy ending de dena n if nt toh plz jaldi update karna..baar baar marne me zyada pain hota h lolz to ek baar me h dhishkyaun 😉Edited by magical_mania - 12 years ago
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i loved it but at the end bring shakti back to amar as i cant see they seperate
Sunsethues thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

😭 very emotional n touching

written beautifully
earlier also i had told u dis u have a way wth words
u use dem exceptionally well
n the feelings of kunwar n song - wow !!!!
luvd the way u described everything
but i hated it also
u knw y

jaldi se update kar ab

sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kajen

That was the effect that note had over me. My legs gave away the very next moment I read that note, I fell on the ground weeping over OUR END'yes it was OUR END'my vision became all teary and all I could see was that crumpled sheet of paper in my hand'I threw it away, Thinking it might be some nightmare, but nothing happened, that fateful piece of paper had decided my DESTINY. I was left ALONE, she had left me, and left me with this DAMNED piece of paper'.yes I still have that paper with me, her TOKEN OF BETRAYAL...in that one moment I lost everything I had. In that one moment I felt an unbearable pain'which can't be described in words'the feeling of being stabbed'the feeling of heart-break'the feeling of DEATH!

WOW the whole scenario u gave of Amar's reaction with reading the letter beautiful...luv the way u xplained every feeling every thot in dat one moment

People say heart-breaks are temporary and everyone moves on with time'I don't believe in it 'my heart-broke with her exit from my life'but I never moved on'it's been 6 months since she moved out of our place'since last 6 months I have been lying in this place which she made OUR HOME. But now it's just a place where my body is rotting. My life has lost the substance it had'a shattered life is what it is'.lost in reverie of my thoughts I live here like some leftover food. The one whom I belonged to left me and now am here all alone'it's weird how someone whom u never knew all your life comes in your life'makes such a huge place in your heart and when that special someone goes it takes whatever you had'what is it..A CON...love in itself is a CON.

OUR HOME omg d first tym i read dis shit i was totally moved to tears somehow reading d first few lines it calmed me down abt the whole heartbreak thing but BAM ur words hit  hard...the OUR HOME had such an effect dat it literally moved me thinking why why did dis all happen...luv d way u wrote abt him rotting in home jus lyk leftover food wow dat was jus perfectly put

I can't help but laugh at my own destiny. The sudden severe turn it took and killed me with its essence'sometimes one doesn't need a dagger to kill someone'sometimes mere words can kill'that note was tight slap on my face. That slap which still pains and reminisces me of all those memories I had with her and happy and sad'.that day wasn't the most painful one for me'it was days after that when realization started dawning upon me'that she had left me'left me all aloof in this world. First day when I held that note in my hand'.my mind first thought it was a stupid nightmare'then I thought she must be kidding'a prank'I went to our room'.checked the entire room upside down like a maniac'everything was gone'not just she left me..Seeing our room void of her things was a torture and it still is'she belonged to this place.

OMG its soo sad but yet the way u have written it adds a beauty to it which grasps a reader to jus go on

WHY DID U GO SHAKTI'WHYYY'was I so less important in your life'that u left me'left me with a f**king formal note'.u meant the world to me Shakti and that's what u gave me in return'.a god damned note with no bloody meaning'.

Crying has become my favourite past time'that's what I do all the time'.crying and cursing her for her betrayal and cursing my own fate for all this'.where are u now GOD'.God is superficial if he would have been there he would not have done that to me' to Us'

sometimes life plays sarcastic games'and for me my TV is the biggest catalyst in that'that's why I laugh on myself and my life'

Dard mein bhi yeh lab muskura jaate hai
Beete lamhein humein jab bhi yaad aate hai
Beete lamheinnn

I smile through my tears day and night waiting for you in the sun and moon light'

Chand lamhaat ke vaaste hi sahi
Mushkura kar mili thi mujhe zindagi

rememering the times we spent together always brings tears to my eyes'.the best days of my life'wat abt u shakti??

Teri aagosh din the mere kate
Teri baaahon mein thi mere raatien kati
OoO OO

the days we spent together'lying in ur arms after a tiring day'sleeping after fighting like sweet kids. Curled in the tacky couch together'feeling u against me'.where have those days gone??

Aaj bhi jab woh pal mujhko yaad aate hain
Dil se saare gumo ko bhoola jate hai
Dard mein bhi yeh lab muskura jaate hai
Beete lamhein humein jab bhi yaad aate hai

Beete lamheinnn

Mere kandhein mein sar ko Jukana Tera
Mere sene mein khud ko chupana teraa2

Aake mere panaho mein shaam-o-seher
Kanch ki trah woh tut jana tera

OoO OO

OMG aarti i seriusly am STUNNED i cnt tell u i read dis song part nd 10 mins i was staring into the screen and den i jus cudnt help but strt crying WOW gal u jus nailed it BRILLIANTLY...u hav wrote wid so much pain nd emotion dat it totally connected wid me and omg its soo emotional i dun knw wat else to say but i'm SPEECHLESS

*beep*

I switched off the TV straight away..i can't live without her. She is my life..what have u done to me shakti'WHAT HAVE U DONE TO ME'.crying and crying that's what I do'.LEAVE ME ALONE'.this memories kill me'.

I HATE U SHAKTI MOHAN...I HATE YOU!!

hello
so this is the new part
i m sorry if its disappointing 
actually i want to cmplt this SS soon
so m moving forward with the story
hope u all like it 
and ya the poem verse in blue is written by KUMJOO(preety)
i thought it was apt for this so thanku preety
n comment to appreciate/criticise
will be sending pms tomorrow..very soory for that😳
thanku
aarti

21Neha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh God...
d words wid which u described his pain..
i could feel it myself..
u r amazing...
plz update soon..
n plz reunite dem,,i seriously cant bear to see them in so much pain n away from each other...
n thanks for d PM..
AlexArsha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
SHIT!!! you made me cry dude!!!! gosh\!!! i have already said that even if i say all the wonderful words for you .. i would not be enuf!!! gosh you are sooo amazing!!!
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WOW WOW WOW...i just read ur ff n its amazing...i'm speechless..the way u described their love their hatred was really outstandin...this FF is really awesome, fabulous, mindblowing, fantastic...mujhe aur words nhi yaad aa rhe to describe it...dude u r a FABULOUS⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...writer...hats of to u👏👏👏...do pm me wen u update the next part...
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
u bstrted 
PMing me now????? ab mai kya kru? chlo shuru se padke cment karungi aftr exams...!!!!!!!
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: swaron502

u strted? mujhe pta hi nhi tha

nd PMing me now????? ab mai kya kru? chlo shuru se padke cment karungi aftr exams...!!!!!!!