Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Our Imperfect Love ArSha SS DISCONTINUED - Page 5

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok piya
i have a req when ur finished watching the epi till the end or u think u've got enough scenes
can u plzzz make a vm on kriyansh on lazy lamhe
like kria seducing rey types plzz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: kajen

Ok piya
i have a req when ur finished watching the epi till the end or u think u've got enough scenes
can u plzzz make a vm on kriyansh on lazy lamhe
like kria seducing rey types plzz

Kohi toh batao mujhe yeh LAZY LAMHE kya hai?
BebaakBegum thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kumjoo

Kohi toh batao mujhe yeh LAZY LAMHE kya hai?

thand rakh thand rakh
btaya na maine wha?
Jyada gussa ni krte khoon jal jata h
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
^Lazy lanhe- Its a song rather I should say an Intem song from flim - umm..it was a YRF flim,forgot the name sorry :(

@Arti- Ahh! seducing rey types=No sweetheart..Im on epi 6 (That to DL-ing it) It'd take me time to reach there but yeah If possible,I'll make it for you,otherwise When I finish & DL all the epis..will definetly make that one:)
sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
woohooo i loved this first chapter im dying to know whats going to be the problem in the relationship and how they meet up again :) 
JugHo786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
wow!
luks nyc...
pl cont soon & fast!
BebaakBegum thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetapple2995

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">woohooo i loved this first chapter im dying to know whats going to be the problem in the relationship and how they meet up again :)
</font>

thanku
for liking it
BebaakBegum thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tania92

wow!

luks nyc...
pl cont soon & fast!

thanks
updating in a while
BebaakBegum thumbnail
NOTE
guys
m gonna post the next chap tonight
so whoever wants a pm pls like the first post of this thread n with that i'l make a pm list
BebaakBegum thumbnail
chapter -2

Friends!

20 February 2010, our first date, thinking about it always makes me emotional not because she is not with me because she made me the person who I am now. That was the first time we talked. I mean we did talk before that but it used to be the usual how the dance practices are going on talks but that day it wasn't like that. Yeah we did start with that only but after that I felt as if I was talking to a long lost friend whom I want to tell everything, with which I can share the deepest secrets of my life that was the effect of that date on me or rather the effect shakti had on me. She was always a precious angel for me, an angel who changed me but for the good.

There was nothing really unique about our date but still it is the most special day of my life till now, that day we talked, we talked about dance, we talked about our lives, family, siblings, idols and what not. That was the first time that I realized that there is a talkative Amar in me who loves to talk, to talk about anything to everything. We felt really comfortable in each other's company. That might sound too filmy but that's what happened with us.

Before the date we were the couple with the least chemistry and when we came back from the date we were the couple with the most spectacular chemistry, MEJICAL as I used to say. Our dance on KHUDHA JANE was appreciated to such an extent that we never even dreamed of.  That made us the most splendid dancing Jodi. We performed thrice on the song but every time we performed, we performed with more feelings and more love for each other.

People always asked us that what happened on that date that made us so compatible but we never shared it with anyone and that's what always made our friends to call us a mystery couple.  Even though shakti and I are no longer together but I am sure that date will always be close to my heart and also to shakti's heart.

We were walking on the side of a plain road. I prefer calling it an awkward walk because we were walking like strangers with Hands in our pockets and eyes on the ground. After a complete 15 minutes of our walking and staring on the ground session. I lifted my head to see that shakti wasn 't there with me. This girl I tell you. She never leaves a single stone unturned to surprise me. Anyways I rushed back to find miss shakti mohan straing at a beautiful solitaire ring in a jewellery showroom. For a sec I was really shocked to find shakti like that. I mean shakti is this one person for whom her goals mean everything and nothing else matters in front of them but seeing that girly side of shakti sort of amazed me. Believe me I was imagining saving shakti from the gundas in my mind at that time. Doesn't it happen in every movie?

So We decided to go to a nearby club and spend some  quality time with each other as our mentor had asked us to. As it was 8 in the night so the club wan't that packed with people but the smoke filled environment and the alcoholic smell kind of made me feel sick whereas shakti looked at complete ease.

Sh- so what would you like to have?

Am- kuch aisa which is not alcoholic

Sh- don't tell me you don't drink?(totally surprised)

Am- I don't(with the stupid grin )

Sh- to aaj try kr lo

Am- shakti ummm I really don't wanna drink.

Sh-  ok then kya loge tum?

how about a virgin pinnacolada ?

Am- its non-alcoholic na

Sh- ya

I still remember that awkward smile on our faces after that convo. I mean couldn't terrance sir give us a script on what to talk about also. I mean we simply ran out of topics to talk about. When shakti and I used to remember it, we always laughed on our stupid behaviour at that time. But now, not even this funny moment make me smile but just brings some fresh tears.

After finishing our drinks we moved towards the dance floor and that's what made us break the silence between us. we started by talking about the different dance styles we liked and after that we kept on talking as if there was no tomorrow. Dancing on the loud music of the DJ, we shared our lives with each other. We were so different but yet so similar. She has 3 sisters and no brothers and I have 2 brothers and no sister. She was born in delhi but moved to Mumbai in 2006 for family reasons whereas I was born and brought up in indore only. I was the small town pauper and she was the big town princess. For shakti her inspiration has been her elder sister neeti who is a singer and for me my dad who is a traffic policeman.

She is a trained dancer from terrance lewis dance academy and I am  an untrained dancer. But in between all these dissimilarities there was one thing that connected us and that was our passion for dance. Dance made us believe in each other, dance made us talk to each other, dance made us feel for each other and dance made us fall in love with each other. 

For us dance was everything. It was our oxygen. If dance was pain for us, it also was the medicine.   It's weird how dance which connected us, which brought us closer became the one reason for our split in our life.

hey guys so i've updated
do comment

n ya this part is dedicated to preety aka kumjoo who provided me all the info on arsha

Edited by kajen - 12 years ago