Posted: 24 February 2005 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
can anyone plz tell who will die in the next book

mumbai_masti Senior Member
mumbai_masti
mumbai_masti

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 4:23am | IP Logged
hmmmmm.....

Remus Lupin....i think.....

as JKR killed sirius who was harry's father figure.... so now Lupin is his father figure... so its now his turn....Confused
enkay Newbie
enkay
enkay

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 5:41am | IP Logged
yea maybe he'll die from wormtail since wormtail has that silver hand thing now.... n u all noe that lupin's a warewolf n silver kills them....just a prediction tho... not like i want it to happen!Cry
PixieDust91 Goldie
PixieDust91
PixieDust91

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
i don't think it'll be remus coz harry needs a father figure and its too obvious and JK Rowling's not that type of auther. It'll probably be sum1 new or sum1 we least suspect.
mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 6:35pm | IP Logged

Well it's going to be one of the people who are really close to Harry.

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
maybe snape will die.....
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by loveneha_r

maybe snape will die.....

I think that this old bat is going to be swooping around for some more time. Probably in Book 7.

I also feel that Lupin will die Cry (I dont want him to!)

Btw, did you guys notice the coffee stains on JKR's website desk? They form the shape of a crescent moon! Could that be foreshadowing Lupin's death? Or am I reading too much into them? (Hopefully the latter!)

Edited by MysticaMagic - 26 February 2005 at 7:49am
*Jane* Senior Member
*Jane*
*Jane*

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

goodness I hope Lupin won't die he is the only other father figure Harry has left,

Perhaps Dumbledore might die, unbelievable I know, but the mans old he could crock any second. Not that I want it to happen!

And, don't hurt me here, but I kind of like Snape, and wish nothing of the sort happens to him...perhaps he could be Harry's father figureBig smile that could not be good for the worldConfused but maybe Snapes' a softy underneath that mask of nastiness, hey one can only hope.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index