Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 147

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavanab

I have a certain set of fav dialogues ... like
"Hum zindagi mein ek hi baar jeete hai aur ek hi baar marthe hai ... shaadi bhi ek hi baar hoti hai aur pyaar ... pyaar bhi ek hi baar hotha hai"

hmm... i know why you like this dialog... but don't tell me you really believe in this dialog Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "General Discussion #16 (Page 7)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Hehehe ... look I love the way these people say these dialogues ... and jab kuch srk kehta hai toh anjaana Vishwas ban jaata hai :P ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

astonish

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I was posting something in CID in telugu thread... when a doubt struck me...

We all...wait for weekend.. as soon as it is 10 O clock..we switch on the TV and.. go day dreaming Day Dreaming
Mere ghar mein toh... i am the only person who goes ... day dreaming looking at duo...

I wonder... koi aisa bhi ghar hoga.. jahaan... do log... may be two sister's or two friends... together sit and ...go Day Dreaming about duo...
I wonder how their experience would be LOL
Dono...saath mein... TV dekh rahe hai..aur dono khoye hue hai... kisi ke khayaalon mein  Wink

Edited by astonish - 25 August 2011 at 11:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKTima

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Hmm, now that's interesting. Wink

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Hello Guys how  r You All ???

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Hehehe ... I do have company at times ... but the person doesn't go Embarrassed seeing them ... rather at times taane sun na padhta hai !!!

I guess some IFians should at times plan have CID screened .. like a premier ... and all of us there ... and all going ..Embarrassed

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Hello Neeme. Fine, fine, fine. Howz u? Aaj kal dikhaye hi nahi deti GD pe.

@ Bhavana: I know that feeling. I'm a big Salman Khan fan and as you can tell from avatar, Mohit of KS, that is Hasan Zaidi, fan. This leads me to be the brunt of some jokes sometimes. Like at IIFA, when Salman Khan didn't show, I was the brunt of several jokes for a few days amongst friends.

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_cid_shreya

Hello Neeme. Fine, fine, fine. Howz u? Aaj kal dikhaye hi nahi deti GD pe.

@ Bhavana: I know that feeling. I'm a big Salman Khan fan and as you can tell from avatar, Mohit of KS, that is Hasan Zaidi, fan. This leads me to be the brunt of some jokes sometimes. Like at IIFA, when Salman Khan didn't show, I was the brunt of several jokes for a few days amongst friends.

I m fine Too.. i was going to send u scrap and u r hereTongue...Yah i m not to much active on GD...
And KS bol ka KS forum ki yaad kara di..we spend lovel time there

Post Reply New Post

Go to top