CID

India-Forums

General Discussion #16 (Page 147)

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKno1fan

Winkwow astonish! kya baat ki! Clap But I kinda like seeing there personal live like candle light dinners, lunches, dates, it makes the show more interesting and gives it a break from the actual story,

That;s the whole point... I know we are so very attached to duo...trio...and everyone..that we wanna see every facet of their performance... but you see...that will make the show lose its real meaning...

Even I love to see romantic side...funny side and every other facet of aditya sir and daya sir...why do you think we watch rishtey highway... again and again...But in CID... if we try to expect the other facets of duo... all we will end up is making fun of CID..
SRKTima IF-Sizzlerz
SRKTima
SRKTima

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

well, I guess we all have different opinnions about it...Wink

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Seems like no one is on IF... Everyone busy writing the story Smile
Tomorrow and day after i will be missing from IF most of the day Big smile
jiya. IF-Dazzler
jiya.
jiya.

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Deat CIDns

I just wanted to say sorry to all of you this time I not able to take any autograph,tell about yourself any kind of other thing.I know I got rare chance that I have met CID team 3rd time.yup but friends try to understand this time I was not alone and this time my purpose is different.Me,Bhavana and shagz were representative of IF.Just wanted to represent our forum not specific person in the Forums.I never told regarding any specific person.Give VM it behalf of all CUDn. approaches to Deboshree as she recides very close to Shagz and one of the best VM maker of IF.but here we consider convenience also.and Neemee latter Neemee was constantly chating with me regarding some issue aur meine kaha tha agar ho sake to latter bhejana lekin usane bhi apana nahi to sare IF ka samajh ke latter bheja just want to showed them India forums are not related to India but whole world.they are the representative of our forums.we all never ever consider individuality or myself kind of thing.whatever we gifted them its from whole India forums.and bdw meine is bar koi autograph nahi liya mein snaps le rahi thi duo ke sabake wo mere liye nahi to aap sabke liye.are aap sab mere dost ho mere sathi ho aap sabaka khayal hamesha rahega.aur don't worry is bar nahi huva agali bar sahi .lekin har bar bar eaksawal kyo?aur fir Jiya di pe naraz hona.mere bhai merese pehele aap sabaka khayal hai mujhe.mein sabki di hun yaha kisi eak ki nahi.koi kam na koi jada.mein bar bar jati hi hun aapake liye na dusaro ke liye na apane liye.kyoki mere liye thoda asan hai ,agar kisiko fir bhi muzase narazgi hai mein nahi agali bar CID nahi jaungi.

Edited by jiya. - 16 September 2011 at 12:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_YuviFanatic_

_YuviFanatic_ IF-Stunnerz
_YuviFanatic_
_YuviFanatic_

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
@Jiya di - What happened? We aren't angry and please keep visiting them. I know you all went there to represent the whole IF family. No need to feel sorry.
jiya. IF-Dazzler
jiya.
jiya.

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Shruti I got PMs regrding Why didn't  tell my name to CID memebers why didn't u take autograph.I took autograph already and uploaded here never took for specific person.You  know shruti CID wale mujhe mere nam se nahi to CIDn's ke naam se hi janete hai.

Edited by jiya. - 16 September 2011 at 12:41am
_YuviFanatic_ IF-Stunnerz
_YuviFanatic_
_YuviFanatic_

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya.

Shruti I got PMs regrding Why ddin't tell my name to CID memebers why didn't u take autograph.I took autograph already and uploaded here never took for specific person.You  know shruti CID wale mujhe mere nam se nahi to CIDn's ke naam se hi janete hai.
Yes, and we all are CIDians after all. Autographs were uploaded already and this isn't the last meet. Hope they all understand.
visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Please continue in new thread.

Go to top