Pratigya

   

kriya Vm :) Tere liye (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Joined: 18 November 2010

Posts: 31355

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
OMG..Mittu You Made another VM and Not Inform MeAngry
Just saw that Thread Now..The VM was Very beautiful and AwesomeStarStar
You going to Pro NowSmile
All scene Were Amazing and Fullfill with VM
Tere Liya is a Beautilful song ..I loves it Too and Fit Our Kriya AlsoThumbs Up
Also Will Comments YT Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kriya Vm :) Tere liye (Page 5)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mitu_

IF-Sizzlerz

Mitu_

Joined: 15 November 2010

Posts: 15226

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepali88

OMG..Mittu You Made another VM and Not Inform MeAngry
Just saw that Thread Now..The VM was Very beautiful and AwesomeStarStar
You going to Pro NowSmile
All scene Were Amazing and Fullfill with VM
Tere Liya is a Beautilful song ..I loves it Too and Fit Our Kriya AlsoThumbs Up
Also Will Comments YT Smile
  i m sorry , Big smile 
Thanx dear , i will pm you next time Big smile  glad u like it Embarrassed Thanx for YT comments Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Joined: 18 November 2010

Posts: 31355

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitaly..

Originally posted by Deepali88

OMG..Mittu You Made another VM and Not Inform MeAngry
Just saw that Thread Now..The VM was Very beautiful and AwesomeStarStar
You going to Pro NowSmile
All scene Were Amazing and Fullfill with VM
Tere Liya is a Beautilful song ..I loves it Too and Fit Our Kriya AlsoThumbs Up
Also Will Comments YT Smile
  i m sorry , Big smile 
Thanx dear , i will pm you next time Big smile  glad u like it Embarrassed Thanx for YT comments Big smile






Edited by Deepali88 - 28 August 2011 at 10:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

Mitu_

IF-Sizzlerz

Mitu_

Joined: 15 November 2010

Posts: 15226

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepali88

Originally posted by Mitaly..

Originally posted by Deepali88

OMG..Mittu You Made another VM and Not Inform MeAngry
Just saw that Thread Now..The VM was Very beautiful and AwesomeStarStar
You going to Pro NowSmile
All scene Were Amazing and Fullfill with VM
Tere Liya is a Beautilful song ..I loves it Too and Fit Our Kriya AlsoThumbs Up
Also Will Comments YT Smile
  i m sorry , Big smile 
Thanx dear , i will pm you next time Big smile  glad u like it Embarrassed Thanx for YT comments Big smile




 
 
Love you too HugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-

arryline

IF-Rockerz

arryline

Joined: 25 January 2011

Posts: 7983

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Awesome workClap.You don't seem to be a first timer.Nice song selection.Looking forward for moreSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

ssrbaqri

IF-Dazzler

ssrbaqri

Joined: 13 July 2010

Posts: 2639

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Excellent work mituu...u r underestimating urself when u say that u r not good at making VMs...this is really a beautiful mix...
And more than this I appreciate ur song selection...old is definitely gold...old melodies perfectly suit an ethereal love as of kriya...I'm of view that new songs are dirty experiments with music...melodies were made from 60's to 80's only...
plz make a kriya vm on 'dil jo na keh saka' sung by rafi & lata from movie 'bheegi raat' 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

Mitu_

IF-Sizzlerz

Mitu_

Joined: 15 November 2010

Posts: 15226

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

Awesome workClap.You don't seem to be a first timer.Nice song selection.Looking forward for moreSmile
Thank you Big smile its  my 2nd vm with kriya scene  
i m glad you like it Big smile will make more with improvments Big smile 

Mitu_

IF-Sizzlerz

Mitu_

Joined: 15 November 2010

Posts: 15226

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssrbaqri

Excellent work mituu...u r underestimating urself when u say that u r not good at making VMs...this is really a beautiful mix...
And more than this I appreciate ur song selection...old is definitely gold...old melodies perfectly suit an ethereal love as of kriya...I'm of view that new songs are dirty experiments with music...melodies were made from 60's to 80's only...
plz make a kriya vm on 'dil jo na keh saka' sung by rafi & lata from movie 'bheegi raat' 
Thank you for like my work  Big smile i m still learnig .
 will make  your choice soonBig smile   agree 60 s 70 s melodies StarStarStar


Edited by Mitaly.. - 28 August 2011 at 2:41pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
~kaasshh's kriya VM gallery~UD pg9 NEW VM

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

kasturika_kashu 75 6863 26 December 2010 at 10:33am
By prettymeena
ll-KriYa Love Scenes Section-ll

2 3

Abray 19 3779 05 December 2010 at 11:35pm
By Abray
3gp kriya cellfone gallery.

2 3 4

Arnavkhushi14 27 3660 24 September 2010 at 2:35pm
By minuu
KRIYA.. ONE SHOT

2 3 4 5

paaal 33 4039 14 September 2010 at 10:43am
By carisma2
Fanfiction : Fanaa (Kriya) Part 3 Page 2

2 3 4

Meeet 24 5150 06 September 2010 at 7:47pm
By Soulmate_Sana

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.