kriya Vm :) Tere liye

Posted: 12 years ago
I heard this song 1 st time and i love it , its old but old is Gold πŸ˜›
voice of Lataji ⭐️, i m in lalaland 😳
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5orp5XPEBds[/YOUTUBE]

I  have made kriya vm
i know its not that good like other vm experts like Anondo , Ballubhai  Abida, carisma,shuruti
, Dip &  priya 😊😊
i m still learning 😊  i will improve for sure 😊 Req by my friend 😳
Thanx to Shathya Di that i learned how to make it , thanx to Anondo who guided me each steps . πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you πŸ˜ƒ

link 😊

Edited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago
Mitu diii πŸ€—

Me first Me first  πŸ₯³

Awesome VM di πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ

you rocked it completely...wen u start making the request you will be expert soon..as for me i learning how to write to FF & make VM daily...new day and new start for me πŸ˜³

why can't you open your own gallery instead of posting ur VM individually n we can post all the requests for you...😊

here my first request for you...Baazigar O Baazigar from movie Baazigar...

love you πŸ€—
Originally posted by Mitaly..

I heard this song 1 st time and i love it , its old but old is Gold πŸ˜›
voice of Lataji ⭐️, i m in lalaland 😳
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1DwO0Oi30c[/YOUTUBE]

I  have made kriya vm
i know its not that good like other vm experts like Anondo , Ballubhai  Abida, carisma,shuruti
, Dip &  priya 😊😊
i m still learnning 😊  i will improve for sure 😊 Req by my friend 😳
Thanx to Shathya Di that i learned how to make it , thanx to Anondo who guided me each steps . πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you πŸ˜ƒ

link 😊

What a lovely VM, If it is your first then hats off for you,. You have captured the most beautiful scenes and the song is so suitable for these scenes. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
Mitaly lovely vm great effort dear somg was indedeed very beautiful never heard though plus all romantic krita scenes loved it I loved ur gesture of thanking whoever involved in ur learning process of making vms very rarely found these days this will take u a long way dear keep making,vms good luck

What a lovely VM, If it is your first then hats off for you,. You have captured the most beautiful scenes and the song is so suitable for these scenes. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Thank you πŸ˜ƒ
have re  edited 1 st one was errore

Edited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by yoga23priya

Mitu diii πŸ€—

Me first Me first  πŸ₯³

Awesome VM di πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ

you rocked it completely...wen u start making the request you will be expert soon..as for me i learning how to write to FF & make VM daily...new day and new start for me πŸ˜³

why can't you open your own gallery instead of posting ur VM individually n we can post all the requests for you...😊

here my first request for you...Baazigar O Baazigar from movie Baazigar...

love you πŸ€—
Thanx hun but i like yours Embarrassed i m still learnning Embarrassed
Originally posted by telstra

Mitaly lovely vm great effort dear somg was indedeed very beautiful never heard though plus all romantic krita scenes loved it I loved ur gesture of thanking whoever involved in ur learning process of making vms very rarely found these days this will take u a long way dear keep making,vms good luck
Thanx Chere will improve next time πŸ˜ƒ 
πŸ˜›πŸ‘Fantastic Mita..πŸ‘.u r sure talenetd.⭐️..do keep it goin...lubbed it ...πŸ‘...awesum scenes n a mindblowing song...kudosπŸ‘πŸΌ...keep rocking with moreπŸ‘
Originally posted by gees

πŸ˜›πŸ‘Fantastic Mita..πŸ‘.u r sure talenetd.⭐️..do keep it goin...lubbed it ...πŸ‘...awesum scenes n a mindblowing song...kudosπŸ‘πŸΌ...keep rocking with moreπŸ‘
Thanx Gees , i m learning come back with my best in the futur for sure Tongue
hmmoo todaa slow learner hay 🀣
Lovely VM Mits, Good Job... Keep these coming often... thank u for ur time n effort...Luvya...πŸ‘