Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Dr3viL

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9ILoveDramacs-07hooked

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Written Update Schedule (Page 4)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

k123

Groupbie

k123

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
anyone update 12th march written update of bv

raguaut

raguaut

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Asha reaches the mandir where abhishek will be waiting for her. He consoles asha that he will support her in every situation and they need to get married before the villagers separate them. A person looks both of them and informs madan about asha's marriage. He reaches angrily to kill abhishek. Asha gets ready and both take 7 pheren. Suguna also rushes and informs her family in badi haveli. When abhishek tries to put sindoor madan comes there and stops. Madan scolds the couple. He takes asha out of the mandir and looks dadi sa's family reach mandir. 

Madan insults dadi sa's family that they have come to support asha's marriage. Bhairon defends that they dint come to support the marriage. But doesn't listen to them. Bhairon tries to support abhishek saying he is a good guy and should believe in him. Abhishek says he still wants to marry asha and he wants him to marry his DIL. Madan singh slaps abhishek and yells that he will never support to get insulted. Madan tries to take away asha but abhishek stops him and tells he had taken 7 pheren with asha. Madan gets angry and tries to cut abhishek's head but anandi stops him. 

Break

Anndi tells madan asha has suffered a lot and she will be happy after marriage. Madan doesn't support her and says he remained clam about suguna for his son but he cant support this. He asks villagers who will support this marriage. All villagers remain calm. Bhairon also asks to support the marriage but no villager supports. Asha says no need to ask them and they can never change. They dint support when the swamy ji has tried to rape her. If anandi hasn't support her she would have suffered more. In fact they have insulted on her character. They dint support their own daughters or DIL's then how they will support her. Madan says look no one is supporting. But one of the villager supports and says asha should marry. All feel happy. The remaining villagers also support abhsihek that he is a good guy and she will be very happy.

Break

Abhishek and asha gets married. But still madan looks on angry. Asha gets emotional. Dadi sa imagines anandi's marriage. 

Precap:
Dadi sa declares that she has decided to re-marry anandi. Dadi sa asks what to do the first step to do this to bhairon. Bhairon replies, they need to divorce anandi and jagya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Illyria

Thanks for informing Priya

Is there anyone that is able to do monday updates? Doesnt have to be detailed, it can be short and to the point.  I dont think i will be able to update three days in a week.

well i can...but the thing is can it be lil late as i have a small daughter,,ftr she sleeps then i cna do the writen thing..as i record the serial and l8r watch it...if its not prob. with other mmbrs of this cute forumSmile

msnautanki

msnautanki

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
I would love to do a written update sometime..Give me a chance please.. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chulbuli7samvi.monamie111

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Guys...wont able to do update today..facing some unexpected works ...pls cover up for today..

m001

m001

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
I can do backup for any day.

Asi80

Asi80

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
thanx!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top