Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Seriously hats off to you Julekha for doing so much jan seva - at the expense of 30 min watching and upating later on. I gave up watching almost a month back but still sneak back a couple of times a week to read yr updates just in case things r getting interesting again. 

Do u think the CV's have gone on a mass leave and are currently racking their creativity in efforts to find something/anything to take this track ahead ? Am sick of the Haveli and the beendnis and the DS and elders ki padhai and doll making. Please, please can the Cv's just annouce BV will come back after a month once it has something to show ?

J and G seem to have their own life that they seem to have adjusted to. Why must their daily inane laundry, joothe bartan etc be so interesting that we need to see them ?

Edited by hooked - 16 September 2011 at 12:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvsucksAemyKyunkiImafan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Written Update Schedule (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
i agree watching BV has become torture now .. hats off to updaters who watch this show and later update the epi on the forum 
i am waiting for a new story line since jagya became rude with anandi but it seems its useless now coz story is moving round and round in the circle of same radius and now dur to continously circling i feel like Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07

tamilwatcher

tamilwatcher

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Thanks

Edited by tamilwatcher - 19 September 2011 at 7:48am

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
@Juls - If you can swap Tuesday or Friday, I can do one of these days while you take over Mondays

Thanks!

Priya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyokhusi_*

Leviathan

Channel Moderator

Leviathan

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Hi Priya,

I can do mondays and fridays if you are able to do tuesdays?

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Tuesday is ok with me

Leviathan

Channel Moderator

Leviathan

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
thanks priya thats a great helpHug

Have updated the first page

Mumoos

Groupbie

Mumoos

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asru

Guys , i request u to please update BV in as much detail as u can!! I dont want to miss G's stupid arguments by any chance. Unfortunately, i watch BV everyday but don't understand Hindi... hence my request. I enjoy reading your updates even more than watching BV. So pls pls pls, consider my request!
Thank You
One more request please dont make it memeber specific as i read it from my phone n there is no log in option there,,,

Post Reply New Post

Go to top