Celebrity Fan Clubs

The Pirate Of Hearts Johnny Depp FC (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 72

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged

News :-

Lady Gaga, Johnny Depp and more snare Guinness records

New 'Guinness Book of World Records' to be released Thursday

By Joshua L. Weinstein
updated 9/13/2011 5:51:09 PM ET

LOS ANGELES (TheWrap.com) - The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Lady Gaga have something in common. So do Hawaii Five-O and J.K. Rowling.

They're all listed in the new 2012 "Guinness Book of World Records," the book's publisher announced Tuesday.

Sandra Bullock's in there, too. And Rihanna, Johnny Depp, Willow Smith and Hugh Laurie.

The annual compendium of all things giant and tiny offered a preview of some of the records it's listing in the 2012 edition. Among them, Lady Gaga, for "Most Followers on Twitter" -- 11,259,372 as of June 29. The pop star also set a record for "Most Weeks on U.S. Digital Hot Songs" -- "Poker Face" was on there for 83 weeks.

J.K. Rowling? Easy. The "Harry Potter" author is listed as "First Billionaire Author." Her seven "Harry Potter" books have sold more than 400 million copies worldwide.

Willow Smith is listed as "Youngest Transatlantic Top 20 Artist." When she was only 10 years old, her "Whip My Hair" made the list.

The rapper Lil Wayne is in the book for "Most US Hot 100 Hits by a Rap Artist" -- 64 between 1999 and 2010.

Longest dog ears in the world

Johnny Depp, Hugh Laurie, Sandra Bullock, Miranda Cosgrove and Angus T. Nelson are world record-holders for money -- though some of the records already are tumbling.

Depp's listed as "Highest Paid Actor" for taking in $75 million between June 2009 and June 2010. Sandra Bullock led the actresses with $56 million.

Hugh Laurie has the "Highest Paid Actor in a TV Drama" record with $400,000 per episode of "House.

For the youngsters, 17-year-old Angus T. Jones, of "Two and a Half Men," is listed as "Highest Paid Child Star." He earned $250,000 per episode.

"iCarly" star Miranda Cosgrove was the "Highest Paid Child Actress," earning $180,000 per episode, according to Guinness.

Justin Bieber's "Baby" was the "Most Popular Video of Any Kind Online," with 463,820,304 views as of Feb. 16, 2011.

The wedding of Prince William to Kate Middleton was crowned "Most Live Streams for a Single Event," with 72 million streams.

And "Hawaii Five-O?" "Highest Rated New Show," as the CBS cop drama had 19.34 million viewers on Jan. 23.

The Guinness Book of World Records will be in stores Thursday with a suggested retail price of $28.95.

Edited by kikyo - 14 September 2011 at 12:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfanBeautiful-Soul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Pirate Of Hearts Johnny Depp FC (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jdfan

IF-Dazzler

jdfan

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged

Young Johnny Depp

I found this video really nice ..it has the pictures of Johnny Depp before he entered into film world , as a kid , teen, with Lori Ann..,pictures before he was famous Smile do check it out on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx9HsNWFFtk and do press the like button to appreciate the uploader's effort Smile

kikyoBeautiful-Soul

Beautiful-Soul

IF-Sizzlerz

Beautiful-Soul

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
wow really nice video ...i did pressed the like button on original one ..it was worth it ...Johnny was blond as a kid ..he was so cute Embarrassedin first pic the kid is so much innocent ..Embarrassedi always say Johnny has certain innocence in his looks ..a lot shyness in his attitude Smilethis always surprises me that this man can fight with anyone ..can be aggressive because he doesn't look like that ..LOL

Edited by sidra08 - 14 September 2011 at 10:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfan

Beautiful-Soul

IF-Sizzlerz

Beautiful-Soul

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saba113

Originally posted by sidra08

hello friends i am a newcomer ..a big Johnny Depp fan ..kindly enter my name in FC members ..ThanksSmile
ok so really what happened Confusedi am confused to the coreConfusedwhat? when?how?Confused
punishment for speaking truth ..Big smile

Edited by sidra08 - 15 September 2011 at 3:41am

kikyo

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
really nice video..it deserves appreciation everywhere  ..Clap i wonder did Johnny ever think about being such a huge star one day at that time ..he wanted to be rock star but landed into films... LOL

Edited by kikyo - 21 September 2011 at 3:48am

Beautiful-Soul

Beautiful-Soul

IF-Sizzlerz

Beautiful-Soul

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

really nice video ..it deserves appreciation everywhere  ..Clap i wonder did Johnny ever think about being such a huge star one day at that time ..he wanted to be rock star but landed into films... LOL
@bold i find that school  incident very  cute as he says that he left school for becoming a rock star but after a week or so he went back the principal said to him you left to become a rock star LOL and the advised him to follow his dreams ..do what he want to do  and Johnny  was like thank you very much LOLthe principal saying to him follpw your dreams ...i think the principal was very right ..if he wouldn't have advised him to follow his dreams the world would have missed such a wonderful actorSmile

jdfankikyo

Aichuu

IF-Stunnerz

Aichuu

FF Graphicer

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
wanna join love johnny in avatar of captain sparrowww

jdfanBeautiful-Soul

jdfan

IF-Dazzler

jdfan

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aichuu

wanna join love johnny in avatar of captain sparrowww
sure welcome ...Smilecaptain jack sparrow is a star ..POTC series have no scope without Johnny and his excellent portrayal of capt. jack

Beautiful-Soul

Post Reply New Post

Go to top