Celebrity Fan Clubs

The Pirate Of Hearts Johnny Depp FC (Page 57)

Post Reply New Post

Page 57 of 72

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Chloe Moretz Covers 'ASOS' January 2012

Chloe Moretz Covers 'ASOS' January 2012

Chloe Moretz pops in pink on the January 2012 issue of ASOS magazine.

Snapped on the cover wearing a vintage 80's Lacoste jacket, an ASOS boucle shift dress, pink and yellow chakra bracelets and Lucy folk friendship band, the 14-year-old actress chatted with the mag about bringing Dark Shadows back to life and being close with her mom.

On filming Dark Shadows with Johnny Depp: "I can't even begin to tell you how exciting it is to go on set each day with Johnny Depp. I have to pinch myself. How did this happen? How do you end up in a movie with all of these people?"

On the two sides of her: "There are two sides of me. There's the friend Chloe, the actress Chloe. When I'm talking about work, I'm more conscious and listen to what I say, I guess you have to be. I'm in a business you can't be a little kid in, or you don't make it far. I've learned a lot from my mom. She's a strong business woman."

On her relationship with her mother: "My mom's smart, she knows what's going on. I'm in the sort of business where anything could happen. I respect her for being strict, even though we fight about it.'

http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2011/12/01/chloe-moretz-covers-asos-january-2012/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12jdfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Pirate Of Hearts Johnny Depp FC (Page 57)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Depp and Paradis cover Gainsbourg classic

Vanessa Paradis and Johnny Depp are no strangers to the music industry.

Johnny Depp and his singer girlfriend Vanessa Paradis have teamed up to record a duet for a Serge Gainsbourg tribute album.

The couple have covered Gainsbourg's 1971 track Ballade De Melody Nelson for From Gainsbourg to Lulu, a compilation disc put together by the French legend's son Lulu.

The project features a number of classics by the late star performed by Scarlett Johansson, Iggy Pop and Rufus Wainwright.

Depp is no stranger to the music industry - the Pirates of the Caribbean star has rocked out onstage with his movie father Keith Richards and recently played with ZZ Top rocker Billy Gibbons after receiving an award at the Austin Film Festival.

He has also showed off his talents on the guitar on Oasis track Fade In-Out and was a member of rock supergroup P, alongside singer Gibby Haynes, Red Hot Chili Peppers bassist Flea and Sex Pistols guitarist Steve Jones.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/music/depp-and-paradis-cover-gainsbourg-classic-20111123-1nuji.html#ixzz1fP11jCwv

jdfankikyo

jdfan

IF-Dazzler

jdfan

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged

Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare

Teen on TV ( Cameo)

mahi12kikyo

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged

Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare (1991)

Trailer

Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare Poster

mahi12jdfan

jdfan

IF-Dazzler

jdfan

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Johnny Depp's Cameo in Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare (1991)

mahi12kikyo

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare

Teen on TV

GENERAL INFORMATION

Just when you thought it was safe to go to sleep, Freddy Krueger (Robert Englund) is back to haunt your dreams and freeze your blood! Lisa Zane is a child psychologist tormented by recurring nightmares. But not until she meets a new patient with the same horrific dreams does her quest for answers lead to a certain house on Elm Street - where an evil that defies the grave is about to be unleashed upon the world.

Director: Rachel Talalay

Cast: Robert Englund, Lisa Zane, Shon Greenblatt, Lezlie Deane, Ricky Dean Logan, Breckin Meyer, Yaphet Kotto, Roseanne, Tom Arnold, Elinor Donahue, Johnny Depp ( Cameo.. credited as Oprah Noodlemantra)

About  this Movie :-

Johnny Depp  in a TV commercial. Depp played a character in A Nightmare on Elm Street( 1984) who was killed when he fell asleep watching TV.

Quotes from Johnny Depp:

"I did a cameo role. Half a day of work - I can't say who I play, but I WILL say that I DO die. You can say it's a subtle statement on my situation on Jump Street."
--Johnny Depp
New York Times

Edited by kikyo - 03 December 2011 at 11:42am

mahi12jdfan

jdfan

IF-Dazzler

jdfan

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
so who has seen Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare ?..i have not seen this movie i have only seen Depp's part on youtube LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kikyo

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

so who has seen Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare ?..i have not seen this movie i have only seen Depp's part on youtube LOL
same here LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top