Celebrity Fan Clubs

The Pirate Of Hearts Johnny Depp FC (Page 52)

Post Reply New Post

Page 52 of 72

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Edward Scissorhands  is a simple, yet beautiful story of an outsider who is initially accepted by all, just to be shunned. While the people accept him for their own benefit they refuse to see his wonderful heart and eventually smash it.Cry I know I'm using the word wonderful too often but that's the adjective that best describes 'Edward Scissorhands'. StarDepp in the title role is wonderfully outstanding.Star I can't imagine anyone else play the part. It was made for him as he did full justice to the character and immortalized it. StarWiest is completely different from her other roles and only proves what a versatile actress she isClap. Ryder is charming and adequate.Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12jdfankikyo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Pirate Of Hearts Johnny Depp FC (Page 52)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jdfan

IF-Dazzler

jdfan

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
I love this film because of how beautiful it is. It has a whole range of amazing sequences that look like real art.Johnny Depp's acting is incredibly passionate. He was the perfect choice for the role. honestly too cannot think of anyone who could have played it better. The bitter sweet storyline is enough to touch anybody

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12kikyo

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Apart from the last scene that scene was also very touching when Edward's creator was showing him hands ...Johnny expressions at that time ..my goodness too good ..i had tears in my eyes Crythat scene was also very cute when Peg was taking Edward to her home the way he was looking at the outside things just see johnny 's expressions mindblowing Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12jdfan

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
who won the Golden Globe award in 1991Confused

mahi12jdfankikyo

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

who won the Golden Globe award in 1991Confused

Grard Depardieu for Green CardConfused i am still scratching my head for what he won for?

what was so special in his perfomance or what was new in this movie that made him beat Johnny Depp for Edward Scissorhands Confusedridiculous decision from Golden Globes LOLworth laughing LOL

Edited by kikyo - 08 November 2011 at 4:20am

mahi12jdfansidra08

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
i have seen Green Card and i am too scratching my head that how Grard Depardieu defeated Depp's perfomance in Edward Scissoshands to take Golden Globe ..ConfusedEdward Scissorhands has been placed in many lists and polls of many magazines in top ten greatest characters of all time ...doesn't golden globes association feel ashamed of their decision when they come acorss such lists ..more ridiculous are oscars who failed to give even a nomination to this movie and it's actors and director for their brilliant work  for this film.Thumbs Down..must say Depp has been rejected by oscars for a long time when he got nominated he was clearly robbed ..lets be fair Sean Penn is a good actor but he really didn't deserve that oscar for Mystic River in comparison to Depp's Capt.Jack Sparrow ...i would say penn was the last choice for oscar that year in comparison to other nominees ..he deserved that more for  I am Sam .for which oscars rejected himThumbs Down Denzel  was nothing in Training Day as compared to Sean Penn in I am Sam...just because Penn has been rejected by oscars for so long they have taken other's right to give him oscar ..not fair ...many people pointed to that and some came up with ridiculous excuse of standing ovation Sean Penn got after winning oscar in the show ...well he got standing ovation not because he was excellent in the film but because he won after a long time after being rejected after so many nominations ..Capt. Jack Sparrow is being loved from kids to adults all over the world ..do oscars association think all world is brain dead only few of them who decide who should win are genius ? what a low thinking Deadin 2005 again i will say Depp was robbed ..the real competition that year was between Leonardo Dicaprio for Aviator , and Johnny Depp for Finding Neverland ...people were betting on both of them and oscars awarded Jamie Fox for Ray who was no where in the league Confusedin 2008 Daniel D Lewis was awarded his second oscar for There Will Be Blood over Depp's Sweeny Todd and i still didn't get what was new in DDL's perfomance ..he plays almost same type of characters again and again...i remember someone worte on IMDB after oscars 2008 declared their results that even her 10 year old daugher knows who is Johnny Depp and she loves Capt Jack Sparrow ..whats the use of your awards the biggest awards in world cinema when you cannot see public views ..you cannot see who is the favorite actor of people from young children to adults ...whom young actors mostly call their inspiration...so true i whole hearetedly agree with her ..oscars have really become a joke ...it's a shame to them most of the actors now who are considered box office gold ..whom people adore are oscarless ..whats the use of these awards really Dead

jdfankikyosidra08

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
@mahi ..so true i agree with you .Approve.no doubt oscars ridiculous decisons have made them a lose their respect among general public Deadonly some sick minded morons who don't know head to tail of acting thinks they are some special awardsDead..i don't care them for now ...i have a feeling they might award Johnny some day but i certainly don't want him to be given some honorary award like what they did with poor  Peter O Tool...or to be given for some wrong him thus creating controverseries ..Deadaward him for something that he deserves or don't bother ..he don't need your stupid award to prove how much talented he is ..without  oscar Johnny has made a status and reputation and respect for him around the world that many oscar winners don't have..so who need oscars  Dead

AdorableAnushajdfansidra08

jdfan

IF-Dazzler

jdfan

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Johnny Depp and Tim Burton's interview about Edward Scissorhands

Edited by jdfan - 14 November 2011 at 11:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAnushamahi12kikyosidra08

Post Reply New Post

Go to top