Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

The Pirate Of Hearts Johnny Depp FC (Page 34)

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
more for you

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12jdfankikyosaba113Beautiful-Soul

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged

wow wow ...they are so cool Coolthanks king cali Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12saba113kikyoxavivilla

kikyo IF-Dazzler
kikyo
kikyo

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xavivilla

more for you

nice ...thanks for posting them here Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12saba113xavivillaBeautiful-Soul

Beautiful-Soul IF-Sizzlerz
Beautiful-Soul
Beautiful-Soul

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
wow thanks xavi ..they are really nice Star 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12saba113xavivilla

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
oh ur welcome...i am glad u liked  them

mahi12jdfanBeautiful-Soul

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
hi xavi ..how are you?Smile i am violet

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfanxavivilla

kikyo IF-Dazzler
kikyo
kikyo

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
well indeed Johnny Depp has dated some beautiful ladies but all of them were beautiful but nowConfusedthey have surely lost their beauty..Ouch..i haven't seen Lori Ann's present pictures ..but she was pretty before ...but lol Johnny looks a lot younger to her LOLLOL though the difference was i guess five to six years Ermm she was five to six years older to him..but lol he really looks like a kid there ..i wonder how his parents allowed him to marry at the tender age of 20Confused...20 years is not an age to get married at least for a man ...that too ...to a  woman who is mature to him Confused no wonder this marriage had to end because he was too young to take reponsibilty of being a good husband...as for Sherlyn Fenn she was pretty ..had classical looks.. with the passage of time and growing age and plastic surgery of course she has lost her that charming looks so with Jennifer Grey ...but they aged quite well so no problem...Winona Ryder was indeed very beautiful in her youth teenage and early twenties ..but with the passage of time she really lost it ...all thanks to smoking , drugs and heavy drinking ..now she looks horrible Deadkate moss had lost all her innocene with also heavy smoking, drinking and drugs ..now she too looks very much horrible.Dead..Vannessa Paradis indeed was very much pretty , innocent , cute but now she looks like a skeleton ...her all facial and other bones are clearly visible ..her hair so thin ..its high time she starts on putting some weight...she and johnny make such an adorable , beautiful couple ..but if she kept on like this no wonder this couple will lose their beauty Ouch

Edited by kikyo - 12 October 2011 at 1:21pm

mahi12jdfanBeautiful-Soul

Beautiful-Soul IF-Sizzlerz
Beautiful-Soul
Beautiful-Soul

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

well indeed Johnny Depp has dated some beautiful ladies but all of them were beautiful but nowConfusedthey have surely lost their beauty..Ouch..i haven't seen Lori Ann's present pictures ..but she was pretty before ...but lol Johnny looks a lot younger to her LOLLOL though the difference was i guess five to six years Ermm she was five to six years older to him..but lol he really looks like a kid there ..i wonder how his parents allowed him to marry at the tender age of 20Confused...20 years is not an age to get married at least for a man ...that to ...to a  woman who is mature to him Confused no wonder this marriage had to end because he was too young to take reponsibilty of being a good husband...as for Sherlyn Fenn she was pretty ..had classical looks.. with the passage of time and growing age and plastic surgery of course she has lost her that charming looks so with Jennifer Grey ...but they aged quite well so no problem...Winona Ryder was indeed very beautiful in her youth teenage and early twenties ..but with the passage of time she really lost it ...all thanks to smoking , drugs and heavy drinking ..now she looks horrible Deadkate moss had lost all her innocene with also heavy smoking, drinking and drugs ..now she too looks very much horrible.Dead..Vannessa Paradis indeed was very much pretty , innocent , cute but now she looks like a skeleton ...her all facial and other bones are clearly visible ..her hair so thin ..its high time she starts on putting some weight...she and johnny make such an adorable , beautiful couple ..but if she kept on like this no wonder this couple will lose their beauty Ouch
i agree ...they were all beautiful but with the passage of time surely lost their good looks ..and seriously it's high time vanessa starts putting on  some weight and they both also need to get married ..lol it's not a sin to get married but it's actually a sin what they are doing ...if you love each other so much... for so many years you both are together ..have two lovely kids ..then whats wrong in making your relationship legal ..spiritually whatever you are think is ok but you have to go with worldly things too ...they must make their relationship legal by marrying eachother

Edited by sidra08 - 12 October 2011 at 11:26am

mahi12jdfankikyo

Go to top