Celebrity Fan Clubs

The Pirate Of Hearts Johnny Depp FC (Page 30)

Post Reply New Post

Page 30 of 72

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged

LOLLOLhere

drink it hurriedly ...because we have to eat more Winkbecause sidra is going to give us treat ..otherwise she won't get any giftsWinkLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saba113jdfan.nimmi.Beautiful-Soul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Pirate Of Hearts Johnny Depp FC (Page 30)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xavivilla

IF-Rockerz

xavivilla

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
here is something for u

saba113jdfan.nimmi.Beautiful-Soul

xavivilla

IF-Rockerz

xavivilla

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saba113jdfankikyo.nimmi.Beautiful-Soul

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
wow thanks xavi they are really cool ClapClap thanks a lot

saba113jdfan.nimmi.xavivillaBeautiful-Soul

jdfan

IF-Dazzler

jdfan

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Thanks xavi ...they are all so coolCool especially this one

it's not my tree aww sam cutee Embarrassedthis is one of most adorable characters played by Johnny DeppClapClap

saba113kikyo.nimmi.xavivillaBeautiful-Soul

Beautiful-Soul

IF-Sizzlerz

Beautiful-Soul

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Faria, Nimmi , Saba, Javeria ...thank you so much my dear friends Big smileHugthank you so so muchHug your sweet wishes are more than any other gifts Hughmmm ...looks like you guys did so much masti here LOLLOL eaten all food and cakes  ..nothing left  for Birthday girl Cryok no problem LOLcause i have eaten so much on my Birthday ...i will certainly gain a lot more calories Confusedif i won't do some exercise ConfusedLOLas for party i think you guys have already eaten too much eno was needed to help digestion LOLLOLLOLif you will eat more you will get fat Winkso time to give me my gifts TongueNimmi those puppies are so adorable , cuteee Embarrassedthanks buddy Big smileand Faria that Johnny Depp siggy Starrest gifts Tonguekindly bring in the gifts ROFL

Edited by sidra08 - 10 October 2011 at 4:25am

saba113jdfankikyo.nimmi.

jdfan

IF-Dazzler

jdfan

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

Faria, Nimmi , Saba, Javeria ...thank you so much my dear friends Big smileHugthank you so so muchHug your sweet wishes are more than any other gifts Hughmmm ...looks like you guys did so much masti here LOLLOL eaten all food and cakes  ..nothing left  for Birthday girl Cryok no problem LOLcause i have eaten so much on my Birthday ...i will certainly gain a lot more calories Confusedif i won't do some exercise ConfusedLOLas for party i think you guys have already eaten too much eno was needed to help digestion LOLLOLLOLif you will eat more you will get fat Winkso time to give me my gifts TongueNimmi those puppies are so adorable , cuteee Embarrassedthanks buddy Big smileand Faria that Johnny Depp siggy Starrest gifts Tonguekindly bring in the gifts ROFL
don't worry of us getting fat ..we will too do some dieting and exercise to get back to normal LOLLOL you just give us party... two parties are pending on you ...sister's wedding and your Birthday Winkif you want gifts then give us party Wink

Edited by jdfan - 10 October 2011 at 6:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kikyo.nimmi.Beautiful-Soul

.nimmi.

IF-Dazzler

.nimmi.

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

Originally posted by sidra08

don't worry of us getting fat ..we will too do some dieting and exercise to get back to nomal LOLLOL you just give us party... two parties are pending on you ...sister's wedding and your Birthday Winkif you want gifts then give us party Wink

oye finally the MIA birthday gal is back!!
come'on party dene ke darr se itni der baad aana huStern Smile.
me glad you liked my gift..
still waiting for the party! kaha hai khana-shana, daaru-shaaru and DJ!!

and hey no worries about we getting fat. me on exercise mission.
see
Glitter Graphics | http://www.graphicsgrotto.com/

ab bring on the party! faria lets not leave sidra till she gives us our party. choda nahi! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfankikyo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top