Celebrity Fan Clubs

The Pirate Of Hearts Johnny Depp FC (Page 26)

Post Reply New Post

Page 26 of 72

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Famous Quotes

Johnny Depp Talks About His AdmirersEmbarrassed

• I try to meet as many people as I can... I try to sign as many things as I can. I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings. Or make them think I don't have time. It's very hard because they're saying 'Please sign this! Please sign this', and then I have these guard guys pulling saying 'come on, it's time to go.' It's a little strange to be in that kind of situation.
    (Source: 1988 Entertainment Tonight interview via examiner.com, March 6, 2011)

• I've also gotten weird letters, suicide letters, girls threatening to jump if I don't get in touch with them. So you think, "This is bullshit," but then you think, "What if it's not?" Who wants to take that chance? I write them back, tell them to hang in there, if things are that bad, they have to get better. But I'm not altogether stable myself, so who am I to give advice? (1988)

• I've known that there have been a kind of select group of people, amazing die-hard supporters, even through some of the more, shall we say, odd films. These people, bless them, have stuck with me the whole length of the road. To say that you appreciate it is not nearly enough. It's part of the essence, or fuel, of what keeps you going. These people are my boss; they're the ones who keep me employed. A couple of times, they could have said, "Let's abandon him." And they haven't. You don't want to let them down. (2004)

• I'd just thank the people out there who have been with my up-and-down, weird-road, strange career and supported me and stuck with me all these years. I mean, they're my boss. That's what keeps me working. (2004)

• Thank you very, very much to the people. It really feels good to say that because you are, in fact, our employer. You are our boss. So, thank you very, very much for this great honor. I hope some day to make you all a cup of coffee. (Source: The People Choice Awards acceptance speech, 2005)

• I am very touched and honored. It's a great privilege to receive this award from the people. We are all very, very lucky to have such great bosses which is you, the people. (Source: The 32nd People's Choice Awards acceptance speech, 2006)

• It's always touching when strangers want to come up and say hello, especially kids. But it's still surprising and a little strange too. It's the sort of thing you're never ready for and never get used to - and to tell the truth, you wouldn't want to. If you did you'd come to expect it, and you'd have to be a little creepy to expect to have that all the time. (Source: Woman, January 30, 2006)

• Thanks for keeping me employed. You're the boss. (Source: The People Choice Awards acceptance speech, 2007)

• Beyond going onto [fan sites] to see what people are saying, the term fan is an odd term. I don't know if I like that term 'fan' - fanatic - you know. I don't quite get it. You know what I mean? People, admirers, who likes the work - that's great, that's sweet. Beyond that, there are a couple of [fan] sites that are actually very, very helpful. A couple of them I can access and I can see what's happening before I know, before my agent knows... They sift through [inaccurate information] some how. Miraculously they sift through some how. These people are able to sift through and get to the actual heart of it - the truth. Either that or they are familiar enough with me and who I am that they can slice away the crap and go straight to the heart of the matter. It's - they're - amazing. There is a lot of information out there. (Source: Unscripted Interview, 2008)

• The only reason I'm here is because of them. The only reason that I still get jobs is because of those people out there who are hanging out in the street waiting to get something signed or say 'hi' and shake your hand. So if they want me to come and say 'hi', I am more than happy to say 'hi' and I'll do it for as long as they want me to do it. They're keeping me alive. They're keeping my kiddies fed so they're the boss as far as I'm concerned. (Source: Entertainment Tonight, June 18, 2009)

• It's the smallest way of saying 'thank you' to the people who keep not only me employed but all of us employed, these people who go and see the film, these people who tuned into the programs. That's the least I can do. -On spending an hour signing autographs at the London premiere of Public Enemies (Source: BBC News, July 3, 2009)

• That is exactly what [making movies] is all about. To be given the opportunity to present something to these people who go out and spend their hard-earned money, to give a couple hours of their life, to be able to entertain them and they can escape from their normal everyday life, and I can escape from my normal everyday life. It's a nice little give and take. (Source: Access Hollywood.com, February 14, 2011)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saba113jdfankikyo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Pirate Of Hearts Johnny Depp FC (Page 26)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jdfan

IF-Dazzler

jdfan

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
wow Johnny is really a nice person Clap i like the way he says his  admirers  as his bosses .as they are the ones who keep him alive in this film industry and it 's really nice of him ...he acknowledges that these people are reason for his earnings ..if they quit he will be nowhere ..

''It's the smallest way of saying 'thank you' to the people who keep not only me employed but all of us employed, these people who go and see the film, these people who tuned into the programs. That's the least I can do'' ClapClapClapClapClap

Johnny is really nice when it comes to his fans ..he has always been appreciated as among those actors who are extremely nice and sweet to his fans EmbarrassedClap he tries his level's best to sign as many autographs as he can ..most of the times at premires or award shows you will find him stucked with his fans..most the times his guards had to drag him out LOLLOLLOLotheriwse he will be stucked there forever LOLLOLthis is what i like about johnny a wonderful actor and a wonderful nice human being with few bad habits Ouchif he stops too much drinking , smoking and marries Vanessa Paradis he is a true gem Embarrassed

saba113kikyosidra08

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

wow Johnny is really a nice person Clap i like the way he says his  admirers  as his bosses .as they are the ones who keep him alive in this film industry and it 's really nice of him ...he acknowledges that these people are reason for his earnings ..if they quit he will be nowhere ..

''It's the smallest way of saying 'thank you' to the people who keep not only me employed but all of us employed, these people who go and see the film, these people who tuned into the programs. That's the least I can do'' ClapClapClapClapClap

Johnny is really nice when it comes to his fans ..he has always been appreciated as among those actors who are extremely nice and sweet to his fans EmbarrassedClap he tries his level's best to sign as many autographs as he can ..most of the times at premires or award shows you will find him stucked with his fans..most the times his guards had to drag him out LOLLOLLOLotheriwse he will be stucked there forever LOLLOLthis is what i like about johnny a wonderful actor and a wonderful nice human being with few bad habits Ouchif he stops too much drinking , smoking and marries Vanessa Paradis he is a true gem Embarrassed
agree Approve

saba113jdfansidra08

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Photo Shoot - Deborah Feingold, 1987

saba113jdfansidra08

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Photo Shoot - Leon Lecash, 1987

saba113jdfansidra08

jdfan

IF-Dazzler

jdfan

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
nice photos ..thanks javeria for sharing them Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saba113

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged

no thanks sweeto Hugyou liked the one with the dog ...it's my favvorite too...depp is looking so cute thereBlushingEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saba113jdfan

jdfan

IF-Dazzler

jdfan

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

no thanks sweeto Hugyou liked the one with the dog ...it's my favvorite too...depp is looking so cute thereBlushingEmbarrassed
yeah Embarrassed

saba113kikyosidra08

Post Reply New Post

Go to top