Celebrity Fan Clubs

The Pirate Of Hearts Johnny Depp FC (Page 21)

Post Reply New Post

Page 21 of 72

jdfan

IF-Dazzler

jdfan

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged

Johnny Depp In Slow Burn Smile

( T.V movie 1986)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kikyoxavivillasidra08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Pirate Of Hearts Johnny Depp FC (Page 21)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
slow burn . a t.v movie Ermm i never knew about it LOLLOL thanks for adding into my information LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivilla

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged

Slow Burn is a 1986 American television drama film noir presented by Joel Schumacher and directed by Matthew Chapman. Chapman also adapted screenplay from the novel of Arthur Lyons named Castles Burning. Film stars include Eric Roberts, Beverly D'Angelo, Dennis Lipscomb, Raymond J. Barry , Johnny Depp, Anne Schedeen, Emily Longstreth, Henry Gibson and Dan Hedaya.

Plot:-

Jacob Asch (Roberts) is hired by Gerald McMurty (Barry) to find his ex-wife Laine and their son in Palm Springs. Jacob finds Laine and a teenager named Donnie who may or may not be Gerald's son. He also finds an intricate web of deceit and betrayal that begin to lead to death. He takes it upon himself to unravel the mystery and find out who is killing people and why. Johnny Depp appeared as Donnie Fleischer, the missing insightful rich son of McMurty who only wants to be loved. Film set in Palm Springs.Embarrassed

source : Wikipedia EmbarrassedROFL

jdfanxavivillasidra08

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

Slow Burn is a 1986 American television drama film noir presented by Joel Schumacher and directed by Matthew Chapman. Chapman also adapted screenplay from the novel of Arthur Lyons named Castles Burning. Film stars include Eric Roberts, Beverly D'Angelo, Dennis Lipscomb, Raymond J. Barry , Johnny Depp, Anne Schedeen, Emily Longstreth, Henry Gibson and Dan Hedaya.

Jacob Asch (Roberts) is hired by Gerald McMurty (Barry) to find his ex-wife Laine and their son in Palm Springs. Jacob finds Laine and a teenager named Donnie who may or may not be Gerald's son. He also finds an intricate web of deceit and betrayal that begin to lead to death. He takes it upon himself to unravel the mystery and find out who is killing people and why. Johnny Depp appeared as Donnie Fleischer, the missing insightful rich son of McMurty who only wants to be loved. Film set in Palm Springs.Embarrassed

thanks LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kikyoxavivilla

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

Originally posted by kikyo

thanks LOL
you are welcome EmbarrassedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfanxavivilla

xavivilla

IF-Rockerz

xavivilla

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xavivilla

o wow xavi is here too hi xavi you recognise me LOLLOLLOL

omg u r katyperry...i know u Big smile
oops looks like i went to sleep when you came here LOLLOLLOLreally glad to see you  here Big smile

its ok...my timings are all the odd ones..LOL

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged

o wow xavi is here too hi xavi you recognise me LOLLOLLOL

omg u r katyperry...i know u Big smile
oops looks like i went to sleep when you came here LOLLOLLOLreally glad to see you  here Big smile

its ok...my timings are all the odd ones..LOL
o finally matched ...LOLhow are you?...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivilla

jdfan

IF-Dazzler

jdfan

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Just came across this joke thought of sharing it with you all

TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him?
LOUIS: Because George still had the axe in his hand..LOLLOLLOLLOL.

kikyoxavivillasidra08

Post Reply New Post

Go to top