Celebrity Fan Clubs

The Pirate Of Hearts Johnny Depp FC (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 72

Page 1
Page   of 72
Page 3 Page 72

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
wow it's lovely ..Clapgood work Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Pirate Of Hearts Johnny Depp FC (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jdfan

IF-Dazzler

jdfan

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

you like it ...my lappy has been acting dumb for the past few days ..so i have to post one thing many times Ouch thats why there is so much editing Ouch which i think is making it lose it's charmUnhappy

Edited by jdfan - 11 September 2011 at 12:53pm

kikyo

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

you like it ...my lappy has been acing dumb for the past few days ..so i have to post one thing many times Ouch thats why there is so much editing Ouch which i think is making it lose it charmUnhappy
aww worry not sweeto it  is awesome believe me Clap and hey enter my name in the members list Tongue

Edited by kikyo - 11 September 2011 at 12:44pm

jdfan

jdfan

IF-Dazzler

jdfan

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

you like it ...my lappy has been acing dumb for the past few days ..so i have to post one thing many times Ouch thats why there is so much editing Ouch which i think is making it lose it charmUnhappy
aww worry not sweeto it  is awesome believe me Clap and hey enter my name in the members list Tongue
ok if you say so Smilehave you seen The  Rum Diary's trailer Big smile

Edited by jdfan - 12 September 2011 at 1:38am

kikyo

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

yeah Big smile it is awesome ...can't wait for the movie to be released Big smile i am so excited to see  it Party

Edited by kikyo - 12 September 2011 at 1:48am

jdfan

jdfan

IF-Dazzler

jdfan

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

yeah Big smile it is awesome ...can't wait for the movie to be released Big smile i am so excited to see  it Party
me too PartyDancingit looks like full crazy filmLOL

Edited by jdfan - 12 September 2011 at 1:37am

kikyo

jdfan

IF-Dazzler

jdfan

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged

The Rum Diary Tralier

In theaters October 28, 2011

Based on the debut novel by Hunter S. Thompson, "The Rum Diary" tells the increasingly unhinged story of itinerant journalist Paul Kemp (Johnny Depp). Tiring of the noise and madness of New York and the crushing conventions of late Eisenhower-era America, Kemp travels to the pristine island of Puerto Rico to write for a local newspaper, The San Juan Star, run by downtrodden editor Lotterman (Richard Jenkins). Adopting the rum-soaked life of the island, Paul soon becomes obsessed with Chenault (Amber Heard), the wildly attractive Connecticut-born fiance of Sanderson (Aaron Eckhart). Sanderson, a businessman involved in shady property development deals, is one of a growing number of American entrepreneurs who are determined to convert Puerto Rico into a capitalist paradise in service of the wealthy. When Kemp is recruited by Sanderson to write favorably about his latest unsavory scheme, the journalist is presented with a choice: to use his words for the corrupt businessmen's financial benefit, or use them to take the wrong people down.

Edited by jdfan - 12 September 2011 at 1:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kikyoMaaneet.Lover

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged

me too PartyDancingit looks like full crazy filmLOL
the scene where both johnny and amber are driving towards the sea with full speed LOLlol it's really funny LOL i am more curious to know what happens there LOLLOL do they both fell in lol LOLLOLLOL

jdfan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top