|| SANGINI_RG_MIK/BINNY Chat Corner Part 2|| - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Mel and Mona... I'm fine, absolutely fine..
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Thanks Mel and Mona... I'm fine, absolutely fine..

Honey is the hurricane over??? Hope everything is fine and you noone and nothing of your ddear ones got harmed!
Edited by OrientalDancer - 12 years ago

Hey Mely, its kinda over, just the wind blowing.. Thanks, we are all fine by the grace of god.

Sorry for not being here and not writing anything new but I was really busy and then this hurricane threat…. Hopefully you are here now and we can chat. I'm happy that Binny is updating regularly. It's good that she is on twitter.

This one is for you Mona, I hope you like it. I didn't want to make it too romantic because Rudra was in trouble and Gauri was there for him comforting him. So to write romance between them would be too inappropriate at that time.

"Rudra" said Gauri

"Can I go with you?"

Rudra looked a bit surprised but then said

"Sure Gauri"

They took a long walk into the beautiful night without saying anything to each other. The night was beautiful with all the stars up in the sky looking at them. The moon shines as brightly as ever smiling down at Rudra and Gauri. They kept walking as Rudra hands brushed against Gauri, she felt a shiver down her spine and slipped but Rudra was in time to catch her. He held onto to her waist securely and pressed her against him. SSBS title track playing in the background. They had a long eye lock.

Rudra said "let sit here Gauri"

"Whenever I'm sad or in trouble I would usually come here and try to find some peace" confessed Rudra.

"Gauri whenever you are around me I feel good and I can tell you all that's in my mind, you are a good friend and your friendship means a lot to me"

Gauri looked at him with tears in her eyes

"But.. I don't know Gauri… Do you think I raped Pihu? Is she telling the truth? If that's true I will never be able to look you in the eyes again" confided Rudra.

Gauri held his hands to lifted his face to her and said

"Rudra, I have full faith in you, you did not raped Pihu. You would never hurt her. I know you more than I know my own self. You are a good human being. You are a victim of circumstances and I promise you that I will clear your name and wipe out this accusation from you"

"I promise you Rudra"

"Do you have faith in me Rudra?"

"More than you will ever know" came the reply.

Gauri smiled

The wind was blowing very hard and the evening was cold. Gauri took the blanket that was around her shoulders and shared it with Rudra. She carefully wrapped it around him and he put his arms around her. He looked at her and smiled and she smiled back and rests her head on his shoulders. She said to herself. I promise you Rudra, I will show you the true colors of Pihu.

I am relieved to hear that you are okay, ria Hun! I was worried!

I just upload some pics of Binny on her index, Mel you can upload the ones of her and Iqbal… it's ok to upload them…

Thanks Mel it was just a storm and the wind was blowing a bit hard, that's all.

Ria. sorry again ! we had guests  and the  last days  are vey hectic cause  we  get guests and make our preparations for my travel and staying in turkey for  one year!
absolutely awsome dear🤗 thanks for writing this part 🤗was waiting for this eagerly🤗whatever u have written is atleast romantic than what was shown in the serial😉i wished the creatives also wrote the entire scene just like you have written😍plz continue the story from here in a similar way it was shown in sangini but in your own way 👍🏼wharever you wrote i imagined entire scene with iqbi/raga ofsangini in front of my eyes😳 Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago