Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone!!!! How are you???

I know it's been a long time I didn't post here.. sorry! It doesn't mean I forget about you all, but sometimes we don't get the time and time passes!

Hope everybody is doing fine, I also wish Ramadhan Mubarak to everyone !

Have a good day and lots of love !
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Hi Darine Habeebti!

How are you???  Ramadan Mubarak, too!

Miss you and the other girls everyday whish is passing by. And i am almost the only one , who posts here!
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ramdaan mubarak  darine Mel  Good to see u darine after such a long time
OrientalDancer thumbnail
^^  Thank you!

Binny Sharma DID2 ?@DID2Binny

Happy Rakshabandhan to All...Celebrations... For it brings so much of Love,Peace n Happiness,Cheers
4:42 AM - 2 Aug 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry Details

Edited by OrientalDancer - 11 years ago
OrientalDancer thumbnail

Binny Sharma to play Sita in Ramayan?

The search for Ram and Sita for Zee TV's Ramayan has been on for quite some time now with big names like Aamir Dalvi, Gagan Malik, Avinash Sachdev, Neha Sargam, Divyanka Tripathi, amongst others, being in the reckoning.

We now hear that Channel Zee find, Binny Sharma who enthralled one and all with her dancing skills in Dance India Dance and then diversified her talent as the lead in Zee TV's Sanjog Se Bani Sangini has been short listed to essay the role of Sita.

Though the channel has not entirely decided on their Ram and Sita, it now looks as though in all probability Binny might play Sita in Moti Sagar Productions' Ramayan for Zee TV.

When contacted, Binny Sharma said, "I have auditioned for the role and it would be a priviledge for me to work with Zee again. However, I have not heard back from them."

And with respect to Ram, it is still Gagan Malik who seems to be topping the list.

We tried contacting Meenakshi Sagar but did not get any revert till the time of filing the story

Let's wait to see what happens next.

Found the artcicle oin desitv...   .

Edited by OrientalDancer - 11 years ago
OrientalDancer thumbnail

Binny Sharma to play Sita in Ramayan?

The search for Ram and Sita for Zee TV's Ramayan has been on for quite some time now with big names like Aamir Dalvi, Gagan Malik, Avinash Sachdev, Neha Sargam, Divyanka Tripathi, amongst others, being in the reckoning.

We now hear that Channel Zee find, Binny Sharma who enthralled one and all with her dancing skills in Dance India Dance and then diversified her talent as the lead in Zee TV's Sanjog Se Bani Sangini has been short listed to essay the role of Sita.

Though the channel has not entirely decided on their Ram and Sita, it now looks as though in all probability Binny might play Sita in Moti Sagar Productions' Ramayan for Zee TV.

When contacted, Binny Sharma said, "I have auditioned for the role and it would be a priviledge for me to work with Zee again. However, I have not heard back from them."

And with respect to Ram, it is still Gagan Malik who seems to be topping the list.

We tried contacting Meenakshi Sagar but did not get any revert till the time of filing the story.

Let's wait to see what happens next.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/binny-sharma-play-sita-ramayan#.UBonLv39NCo.facebook

OrientalDancer thumbnail
 Sanjeev Kumar (SK) Sanjeev Kumar (SK) ?@sanjeevskr12

@did2binny happy Raksha Bhandan I am Singal Child of my Family no Borther No Sister Aaj Mare Hath Ki Kalaye Khali Hai

34m Binny Sharma DID2 Binny Sharma DID2 ?@DID2Binny

@sanjeevskr12 ooo no issues sanjeev m ur sister from today ok n my good wshes r with u ok...kp smiling
2:14 PM - 3 Aug 12 via web Details

OrientalDancer thumbnail

The Ramayan Is Back!

Is there anyone in India who is not familiar with the story of Ramayan? Well, probably not! And at the same time, when it comes to the desire to know more about the fascinating mythological epic of Ramayan, there is always the curiosity to do so – people want to know more and more about it, and ideally, would like to see it on television from the comforts of their home.

Keeping this fact in mind, India's most popular television network, Zee TV is at it again, bringing you a brand new avatar of Ramayan, made by the same enterprising individuals at Ramanand Sagar, the folks you brought you the previous edition of Ramayan in its most popular and renowned form on Doordarshan, in an era long gone by and past us now.

So if you are looking for an all new, completely fresh version of Ramayan in the way in which viewers out there really would like to see the show, one need not look any further than Ramayan on Zee TV, coming to you on the small screen from August 12, 2012, whereby it will be telecast every Sunday at 11 am.

No doubt, the timing chosen by the channel is nothing short of perfect, when we take into consideration the fact that this is a time which is most enjoyed and relaxed by individuals out there for the purpose of Television viewing. 

Also, the characterization on this particular version of the Ramayan seems to have been nothing short of perfect. For instance, we have almost definite news that Binny Sharma, seen on popular shows like Dance India Dance as well as Sanjog Se Bani Sangini is quite likely to play the role of Sita. At the same time, speculation is rife that we should see Neil Bhatt of Gulaal fame is likely to play the role of Laxman. Yes, the all important character of Ram seems to be a bit of a mystery in terms of the individual essaying the role, with some quarters suggesting that it might be anyone between Avinash Sachdev, Gagan Malik, as well as Aamir Dalvi who will play the role.

Overall, one thing is for sure which is that the Ramayan from Sagar Arts and Moti Sagar which we will get to have the privilege of seeing this time will be something completely out of the ordinary, with plans to shoot entirely in HD. No doubt, there has been a sea change in technology from the last time Ramayan was around and this change will easily be reflected in the all new Ramayan coming your way this August!
So tune in and get washed away in the all new mythological saga – otherwise known to us all too well, but in a brand new avatar and packaging!

OrientalDancer thumbnail

hey guys thats a wrong news ...m NOT doin sita on ramayan...will b soon cuming up with somethng Really Good ..tc Rab Raakha...Cheers

3:46 PM - 14 Aug 12 via web Details
OrientalDancer thumbnail

Beautyy Beautyy Beautyy...loved Goa ...Beauuutiful Placeee pic.twitter.com/NazgrUoT