Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Hi all, I'm here with the DOTW. I know it's late but doesn't matter at all. Smile
So, this thread is for the newcomers - Surveen(Shweta kawatra), Bunty(Azzan shah) and finally Varun(Romit Raj).
Here we can post our views on the newcomers. So my analysis goes
like this.

Surveen - She entered first among these three. I'm not much impressed with her till now. Her attitude and shouting are irritating sometimes but I think she may improve. Also her hairstyle along with hair color irritates me more. Not much to say now, she is a good actress.

Bunty - This boy has really been impressive from the first episode itself and I like the way he teases and disturbes KD. This boy is really too good and I wait for him in the office scenes. His acting and performance have been good and hoping to see more.

Varun - He entered on sunday and was ok too. He can be a good assistant and make some fun moments too. Also, he's not like a cartoon as that niyati was. Anyway, he is good.

Edited by Shruti_HR - 09 September 2011 at 8:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blahblahsLily201

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW - An analysis to the new entries" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lily201

Goldie

Lily201

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
You are right - somehow Surveen hasn't grasped the correct form of dialogue delivery and expressions of an agressive lawyer -she needs to work on that though she's fitted in well in her previous shows I've heard

Varun is fine,toned own-- he'll make a good side character ,but of course KD is what we all wait for with his logic and honesty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blahblahs

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Surveen's dialogue throwing is much more dramatic than profesionalism. 

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
I agree with Assassinator, she needs to work on her dialogue delivery.

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Varun was impressive yesterday, he can be used like a detective in disguise.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
I like Bunty and Varun. They add to the show. Surveen actually seems to take away from the show. She yells a lot and doesn't seem to understand how a lawyer is supposed to be.

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
I agree with you, she shouts too much.

blahblahs

blahblahs

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
bunty is my favorite...surveen is good...varun is also good... a great show overall:)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.