Fan Fictions

Claim~SS~Arnav/Khushi~Chap 2 on Pg 7 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 18

Suman786

Suman786

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
That was brilliant! Could you also add me to your PM list please? :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wide_Awake

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Claim~SS~Arnav/Khushi~Chap 2 on Pg 7 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AquaBluez17

IF-Rockerz

AquaBluez17

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Pm me when u update!! Luv it!! Welcome to if!!

Wide_Awake

Wide_Awake

Wide_Awake

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sia-

Hey Jennifer, Smile
Welcome to IF buddy HugYou are gonna definitely have a great time here..Big smile 
Me glad that u've joined coz I get one more writer in my list of fantastic ones..Absolutely lovedd the start and your way of describing!!! As for me, I'm much of a silent reader everywhere and I dont comment much but the interest your FF created in me had me forced to post now...Liked the concept of Arhi being in colg Thumbs Up  " For Jalebi's sake, Khushi, stop sounding so pathetic! " ROFL This line had in me splits..ROFL!!! I prefer when FF's are in English coz for me it's easier to read them than when they are in any other language..I'm too glad that your's is gonna be complete English :))
The beginning is great...so do cont soon and if there's a pm list, plz do add me to it :)

Sia  <3

Thank you so much for commenting, Sia! Embarrassed After reading all the comments, I am definitely having a fabulous time on IF... Smile

My story made you comment... wow... that's one of the best compliments, I've ever heard... Shocked Yup... I also thought the concept of college would be more easy for me to write about (as I know nothing about Arnav's industry.

I will make sure I add you to my PM list, Sia... <3 Thanks for commenting once again... Heart

-sia-

neetusidhu

Goldie

neetusidhu

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
wow welcome to our forum and kya dhamakedaar start tha...that was just amazing...please continue soon...will be looking out for it...

Wide_Awake

Wide_Awake

Wide_Awake

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehaahmad

Awesome! plz update and add me to your pm list.

Thank you for commenting! Big smile I will definitely let you know when I update. Wink

nehaahmad

Wide_Awake

Wide_Awake

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meepha

I love the start!

add me in the pm lost if you have one

Thank you for commenting! Big smile I will let you know when I update... Embarrassed

Wide_Awake

Wide_Awake

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kins103

amazing please update soon

Thank you! Big smile I will let you know when I update... 

Wide_Awake

Wide_Awake

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FebruaryFlower

Hi Jennifer,
I'm Zeba.
Welcome to the forum...I hope you have great time here...in fact I'm pretty sure you will.
You've written a fantastic chapter. I really loved it.
I love the way you've written about Khushi's feelings. Her fear is evident and it seems 'he' can sense this, so he plays on it!!
I'm really looking forward to the next part, so do update soon. Add me to the PM list if you have one going too.
Smile

Thank you for commenting, Zeba! Smile I am already having an amazing time on this forum especially after reading such fabulous comments like yours! Wink

I am very pleased that you liked the first chapter and yes... "he" is very observant and will definitely take advantage of her fear in the future. 

I will let you know when I update... Smile

Edited by Wide_Awake - 24 August 2011 at 3:38pm

FebruaryFlower

Post Reply New Post

Go to top