Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna

+* Portrayal of Krishna's wives *+ (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

chemestry

Goldie

chemestry

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
i hate this show now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vik rocks..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "+* Portrayal of Krishna's wives *+ (Page 6)" in Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
This is a very well known story!!!!!

How can they mess up this one??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vik rocks..RamKiJanaki..

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
I agree the actress who plays Jamvanti is good. They should have cast her as Rukmini 

Just because Sagars have decided to cut Rukmini does not reduce her importance

Its a fact that Rukmini ji was important and it remains a fact

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

skarriramsaiDebipriyavik rocksDpka1415

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
How can they mess up with a story like this one.

I hate them now. I never thought Sagars would do this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vik rocks

varaali

IF-Dazzler

varaali

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
I only hope Priya has dropped out due to personal problems- because as an actor she is far far better than the girl playing Satyabhama. SB's acting is worse- her voicece, diction,dialogue dlivery everything. I think Priya was acting the way she did, simply because she was probably told to do so. 

..RamKiJanaki..

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_diksha

finally, they showed Jambavanti, instead of Rukmini at Tulabharam.

these ppl r changing the story. who gave them such rights?

what should we do? should we complain to ibf or should we keep watching what crap they r showing?

complain to :   [email protected]

Edited by mnx12 - 10 September 2011 at 2:18am

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged

Though initially I felt Priya wasn't looking so beautiful the way Rukmini should have been as she was know to be extremely beautiful, in the later episodes she did look very beautifulApprove Plus there were problems with her diction initially, but there was improvement in that department too, though she still needs to work on it to make it flawlessEmbarrassed 

However what I feel is that if her diction is considered the main problem then it's not an issue at all. Whether it's the Sagar Arts or Pictures, they're known for using dubbing artists. They can use one for Priya too, if that is the main problem. There's no need to go & search for another actress & in the time being distort the stories by replacing a prominent character with another characterErmm

I have problems with the Sagars in how they potrayed Rukmini right from the initial episodes. As Krishna was the avatar of Vishnu & Rukmini the avatar of Lakshmi, there's no doubt that Rukmini is the most divine amongst the all & is completely aware of Krishna's divinity & strength. But in this serial, whenever Rukmini has been shown, she has always been shown as an ordinary woman who just keeps doubting Krishna's strength & is always worried for him as if he's an ordinary manShockedThe Sagars have always shown her as someone who is completely unaware of Krishna's divinityThumbs Down I never liked this factAngry The Sagars had ruined her character right from the beginningThumbs Down

I really want to make myself clear in one point that I am not a fan of Priya as I'm always seen against her replacement. It's just that I'm not in favor of casting an actor for just a few episodes & then replacing him/her. I think it's an insult to the actor & the sign of unprofessional behavior by the PHApprove The PH shouldn't have taken the actor at the first place itself, rather than repenting later after the damage is done. Don't they take auditions of the actors to see if they suit the role or not? Were they sleeping at that time of selecting the actorsAngry

If it's solely Priya's decision to opt out then I'm fine with itCool

By showing Jambvanti as the most divine wife with that Tulabharam track, the Sagars have definitely made a khichdi of Krishna's wives which is not worth tasting at allSleepy Seems the Sagars have taken the bheesma pratigya to potray all the wives of Krishna in the wrong wayAngryLOL I can't even explain the exact feeling how much I'm disappointed with the absence of Rukmini in that track. I would have forgiven the Sagars for that Parijat track if they at least showed Rukmini being the saving grace of that Tulabharam track...but nope!OuchDead

Edited by vik rocks - 10 September 2011 at 10:20am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya.Vrish.varaaliShaina_b..RamKiJanaki..

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Today's episode looked more interesting, now that Jambavati too has joined Satyabhama & Krishna in watching the Sudama channel. LOL  Otherwise, Krishna seems to be pretty isolated. Unhappy

Here is an idea.  Krishna should make an IMAX theater in Dwarka, complete w/ special effects and seating arrangements for 16,003 (excluding Rukmini, but including himself - him & all his wives)  He should then get all seated there, and they can watch 3D holographic images of Sudama, Susheela, their kids and Chakradhar.

Add butter to the popcorn, and it will be an awesome viewing experience. LOL

Surya_krsnbhakt

Post Reply New Post

Go to top