Celebrity Fan Clubs

~Striking A Chord~Rajeev K FC-New FC Link Pg-150! - Page 49

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -purnima-

on second thots for shopping will take this pic along to have same colour dress 😳😳😆

awesome idea..& while out shopping you can keep looking at Rajeev's picture from time to time too...lekin  haan Rajeev kii photo dekhthe hue yeh matt bhool jaana that you have to shop too...  kyunke aksar hum log jab Rajeev kii pic dekhthe hai tho we get lost in that, no matter whereever we are...irrespective of where we are we start dreaming...aur i know this because mere saath aise pehle ho chuka hai...so you shop achche se...😆😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
I wanted to share something with you guys, you know my elder sister is very excited about 'Soundtrack'...she keeps listening to 'Soundtrack' songs all day, even now she is doing that...& even yesterday she was doing the same...actually kal tho i was working on my laptop, jab i suddenly started hearing all of 'Soundtrack' songs one after the other, i was like suri tere kaan bajj rahe hai...then  suddenly i realized that the songs are coming from my sisters laptop, i was like arre waah kya baat hai...my sister was totally lost in the music & singing along...you know every time i force my sister to see or hear songs/promos from Rajeev's movies, but is barr she is doing it on her own accord...& this means she likes the movie &  is looking forward for it...this feeling was satisfactory for me...& this also showed that this time 'Soundtrack' & 'Rajeev' are not just leaving behind a mark in the hearts of 'Rajeevians, but others viewers are also appreciating the movie's promos & songs...hui na yeh achchi waali baat...😳😳😳😳😳
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

awesome idea..& while out shopping you can keep looking at Rajeev's picture from time to time too...lekin  haan Rajeev kii photo dekhthe hue yeh matt bhool jaana that you have to shop too...  kyunke aksar hum log jab Rajeev kii pic dekhthe hai tho we get lost in that, no matter whereever we are...irrespective of where we are we start dreaming...aur i know this because mere saath aise pehle ho chuka hai...so you shop achche se...😆😆😆

😆 😆... woh toh hai 😆😆 shud we go 4 slippers also 😆😆😆

😆
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

😆 😆... woh toh hai 😆😆 shud we go 4 slippers also 😆😆😆

😆

haan even slippers should match our hero jii, our DJ Raunak Kaul na...😆😆😆
-purnima- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

haan even slippers should match our hero jii, our DJ Raunak Kaul na...😆😆😆

yup 😳😳 we will wear matching matching  😳😳 ... shopkeeper will think we have gone crazy 😆😆😆
sanghamitra_27 thumbnail
Television stars are as popular as Bollywood heroes today. The popularity of the small screen actors is unbelievable.

These hot men on the small screen enjoy an envious fan base. Here are the top 'hot men' on the small screen who women swoon over.

1.Rajeev Khandelwal:Though he is no longer a TV actor,his has to be the first name on the list! Rajeev, who gained popularity as Sujal in Balaji's 'Kahiin to Hoga', was the heartthrob of millions. This good- looking hunk drove women crazy with his looks and his lover boy image. The fan following he enjoyed would make even Bollywood heroes envious.
Such was his popularity, that his walking out of the soap led to its gradual downfall. 'Kahin to..' could never get the same devoted audience minus its original 'Sujal'. Certainly one of the most loved tele actors.
Rajeev's popularity on Tv has certainly helped him a lot in his career in Bollywood.

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

😆😆 ... woh toh hai 😆😆 shud we go 4 slippers also 😆😆😆😆[Than even slippers should match our hero jii, our DJ Raunak Kaul na...😆😆😆
yup 😳😳 we will wear matching matching  😳😳 ... shopkeeper will think we have gone crazy 😆😆😆

hehe...we really have gone crazy for Rajeev na puri...😳😳😳 waise you know about four years back i was out shopping suddenly i saw a Sweet Dreams clothing brand poster with Rajeev's picture...aur  woh dekhthe hii main  sab kuch bhool gayi...the shop people were like ma'am  yeh dress dekho woh dress, par main tho Rajeev ke poster ko hii goorthi reh gayi..aur us poster ke saath photo bhi kichvaye...aur wahaan par sab log mereko ghoor rahe the, but i didn't care...maano jaise main kudh kii duniyaan mein kho gayi...😆😆😆😆
-purnima- thumbnail
😆 ðŸ˜† during Sweet dreamz time ... there were so big size posters of him ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³...

akkiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dun u think in this above pic ...his face is drowned in make up ...jeezzz ...kinna foundation laga diya rAJ KE MAKE UP MAN  ne usko ..hehe ...he looks much better without this make up n jelled hair ...

M also  seeing his dreams all these days ...haha ...Raunakmania ...

love
akki
-purnima- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: akkiii

dun u think in this above pic ...his face is drowned in make up ...jeezzz ...kinna foundation laga diya rAJ KE MAKE UP MAN  ne usko ..hehe ...he looks much better without this make up n jelled hair ...--- 😆😆 he is already fair & handsome  😳😳 make up ki zarut nahi hai 😳😳

M also  seeing his dreams all these days ...haha ...Raunakmania ...--- 😆😆 & padhai kaun karega  😛😛😛

love
akki