Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: BhartiKhushi909

srry i dnt get it ho gyi ya hogiπŸ˜•

rk ki film b class to nahi hai na
yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

A classic affair

Actor Rajeev Khandelwal will now be hosting a show on super cars on National Geographic. He tells Divya Kaushik that it took him a good eight minutes to figure out where the gear was when he first sat in a Lamborghini

So far we have only seen and liked him in suave and sophisticated avatars and it is mostly his cute, chocolatey looks that have got him a large number of female fan following. But get ready to watch Rajeev Khandelwal in a changed and rugged avatar. The actor will now be hosting a show on National Geographic channel called Nat Geo Super Cars and has undergone a makeover for the same. He will sport ganjis and torn jeans and will be all over the lustrous and sparkling Ferrari, Lamborghini Murcilago and Porsche GT3 to name a few. It doesn't matter if you are a car enthusiast or not, you would love to watch the show that will reveal the science, technology and behind-the-scenes manufacturing stories of the most sought after international super vehicles.

"We all love cars and this show will make you fall in love with them all over again. It reveals some amazing facts about these beauties known to us as super cars. It tells you why there are so less Bentleys and why Ferrari is just owned by a few in India. This series is for everyone who is up to some interesting information about the super cars," said Rajeev, who was in the Capital to wrap up the production of the show. "I am the face of the show and would not be seen travelling. I will just introduce these cars and then the viewers will be taken on a journey that will describe the making, manufacturing and other details," he added.

Some of the super cars that will be featured in a 20-episode series that will go on air from October 10, are Camaro, Chevy Volt, Bugatti, Maserati and Mercedes and Viper. The show will reveal that the Bugatti Veyron is a super car ' part automobile and part airplane ' a modern engineering masterpiece of automotive art that flies down the road at nearly one third the speed of sound. It will tell us what it takes to build a classic car Camaro with 21st century technology. Now, after nearly a decade off the factory line, Chevy is reintroducing the 2010 Camaro SS. The show visits the 10-million-square-foot factory, one of the largest auto plants in the world, where the car is stamped from cold raw steel and assembled by high-tech robots and nearly 5,800 employees create its especially designed unibody.

Like most other guys, Rajeev too has been a fan of these super four-wheelers but didn't know most of the facts. "I didn't even know how to pronounce Bentley and Lamborghini. In fact, when we started shooting I was supposed to drive a Lamborghini and it took me a good eight minutes to figure out where the gear was. It was really embarrassing and I managed to drive the car for about 200 meters," he said and told that the shoot experience for the series is something that will remain with him forever as he dropped a lot of inhibitions. "The reason why I signed up the show was that it was NGC, a brand big enough and known for class and quality. When they called me and told about the concept, I thought the channel's name is so respectable that I would love to associate myself with it. I am not a person who goes with a planning, but whatever I choose, I keep in mind that it should be something that fills me with a sense of pride when I look back on it. I want my audience to remember me for my work and this show definitely is one of those kinds," said Rajeev, who is a passionate traveller himself.

The actor was last seen in Shaitan and will feature next in Soundtrack wherein he will play the role of a DJ. "I believe in quality and with every movie that I do, I try to explore different shades and characters," he concluded.

http://www.dailypioneer.com/vivacity/8103-a-classic-affair.html

This is one role he dons, the one hat he wears we are going to looovvve...😊

he seems to be covered head to to looking like an old movie hindi professor in SKS, good he is going for a ganji look (whatever it is ). But it must expose more of him... he is going to look raw, rugged, handsome and haaawwwttt. 

Come september till october and beyond we are going to surrounded by his... whatever he does.

the face is what matters. Why should he leave after introducing. It would have been nice if he took us through the  whole show, but that would involve lot of time, i guess. Sure our TVs will be on while we do other work or surf channels and hurry back when  we hear his voice. 

hope sks and this show do not come at the same time. But dont this so... 

If 20 episodes are shown 5 days a week, it would be one month... if not a little more than that...

Edited by yazh1 - 12 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^ thanx  sharing πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...  Have always followed Nat Geo πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... now have 1 more reason to follow the channel πŸ˜ ... 
-purnima- thumbnail
Rajeev Khandelwal on why film on off–beat subjects excite him

Actor Rajeev Khandelwal is back after his last release Shaitan which received great reviews though it wasn't very well received at the BO.

However Rajeev isn't disheartened as for him it's theaudience reactions that count than figures. Besides Rajeev is now looking forward to reveal a new facet of his persona to the audience in his upcoming film Soundtrack.

His has been one of the most succesful transitions from TV to films in recent times.He made a debut with Aamir, a small budget film and also continued to be a part of a few off-beat, small budget movies.

So is this an conscious effort?

"Firstly, I feel that it is the content and not the budget that decides the quality of a film. πŸ˜ƒ Besides there is scope for all kind of cinema, be it commercial or off-beat or any other. The audience today isn't bothered about the banner. A good story will always be a winner, no matter what," says Rajeev.πŸ‘πŸ˜³

Talking about his film, Rajeev says, "Right from my debut, I decided to do films that allow me to showcase my talent to the fullestπŸ˜ƒ . I am an actor who wants to do exciting things and want to be part of good films. Be it Aamir or Shaitan where I play a troubled yet honest cop.😳😳  With Soundtrack too which a musical film, the journey of an aspirant DJ😳  to an famous, arrogant DJπŸ˜›πŸ˜³, it is a transition of the chartacter that excited me. The highs and lows of his life and the cost he pays for it, etc. Also I felt is a modern day revelation which I could portray well."πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Rajeev does not regret having debuted in a mainstream commercial film?

"I became an actor not just for money but because I wanted to be part of good cinema. 😳😳 Call it new age cinema or whatever but I won't do films which audience forgets as soon as they out of theatres!"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-purnima- thumbnail
Lekha's big start in Bollywood with Big B-Anil-Ajay

Lekha, who has been the eye-candy on IPL, shifted to Mumbai after she bagged a role in John Owen's PETER GAYA KAAM SE. However, it wasn't a cake walk for the pretty actress. Shares Lekha, "There was good as well as bad phase during PETER GAYA KAAM SE's shoot. Bad as in the auditions for PGKS were bizarre! I had to give three screen tests for it... and then I got finalized. But later it was fun shooting for the film. Co-star Rajeev Khandelwal was cool! He is very professional, hard working and simple." 😳
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Is it Soha or Mrinalini for 'Soundtrack'? Joginder Tuteja, IndiaGlitz [Thursday, September 22, 2011]

'Soundtrack' is all set for release and the film features Soha Ali Khan with Rajeev Khandelwal who are expected to bring the house on fire. While both leading actors are playing deaf individuals here, 'Soundtrack' also explores the wild party circuit of Mumbai where sex, drugs and rock-n-roll are a part of life.

Even though the promotion has been primarily Soha-Rajeev centric all this while, one wonders where does Mrinalini Sharma fit into the bigger scheme of things. After all she too is a leading lady in the film and one expects the 'Awarapan' girl to be making a good enough contribution to the narrative as well.

"Mrinalini is someone who comes into Rajeev's life early on while Soha steps in later," informs a source, "The two girls don't really cross each other's path and basically represent different stages of Rajeev's life. Also, their characterisation is totally different."

When contacted, Soha smiled and said, "I can tell you about my character. I play someone who is free spirited enough to be this perfectly normal fun loving confident woman and is completely bohemian. I change Rajeev's outlook towards life. As for Mrinalini, she should be the best person to talk about what she does, isn't it?"

Directed by debutant Neerav Ghosh, 'Soundtrack' releases all over on 30th September.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/hindi/article/71268.html

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 12 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Soha Ali Khan's 'Soundtrack' Inspired By Beethoven

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-_V4IdX_dk[/YOUTUBE]

@ Nehuu, Saheli & Bharti: Guys that day we were wondering that Rajeev had told he has sung in the movie, so which song he has sung, right...So in this particular video, Soha says that there are 14 songs in the movie...So may be Rajeev has sung the either of the two songs which are not included in the album...😊
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Breaking News:
Soundtrack: Guys, the Soundtrack release date has changed to 7th October :)

P.S: Credit Goes To Soundtrack FB Page...
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

'A good story will always be a winner'

Actor Rajeev Khandelwal talks about why film on off beat subjects excite him

http://www.3dsyndication.com/dna/article/DNMUM222668

P.S: Check The Link For The Article...Awesome Article...
-purnima- thumbnail

Ayesha Takia's new character regarding suspense picture

In the video, Ayesha has reinvented their self as being a European-Indian with panache and type. And also maker Ravi Agrawal will be happy about the casting. "Since I observed the narration, I became willing in order to cast Ayesha Takia. I possibly could not imagine another actor or actress in this particular personality," he admits that.

Temperature is actually produced underneath the advertising of In addition Enjoyment Pvt Ltd through Ravi Agrawal, who's previously developed videos such as Stereo and Deadline-Sirf Twenty-four Ghante. The actual celebrity cast involves Rajeev Khandelwal and views Victor Banerjee participate in the critical character