Frequent Posters

yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: BhartiKhushi909

Sach ka samna promo 

Credit: original uploader 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMAhz6sowcQ[/YOUTUBE]

why reference to the stars of our desh and their campaign for this... 
He looks so very good. ðŸ˜ƒ
A contrast to the wild and colourful look in the first. 

Edited by yazh1 - 12 years ago
yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

Make what you wear look special
Actor Rajeev Khandelwal lists out his style mantras
http://www.3dsyndication.com/dna/article/DNBAN47624

P.S: Check The Link For The Article...Ek Dum Mast Article...

10. Finally, I feel it's important to make what you wear look special and it shouldn't be the other way round.

the roles he dons, 
the hat he wears 
become special and not the other way round. ðŸ˜ƒ
-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Inu-13

"Ignore it and sorry if its already posted"

One life, it's my life: Rajeev Khandelwal

Awww he' sooo hardworking person... n its true.. its our life.. so we should not afraid of competition or anything.. WE should live it the way we want :) :).. aaahh Guru ji thankooo for dis gayan before my eggjams .. just simply luv yu :) :) rajeeev 

thnks
rajeev is different and far frm competition...he lives his life on his own terms :)
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I pay more attention to quality of film: Rajeev Khandelwal

--by Prashant Jain

Q. From Aamir to Shaitaan how has the journey been .How do u feel about your Career graph?

Rajeev : It gives peace to me, feel contended. Whatever I have done till now have lived it fully. I am happy that I have taken all the decisions myself. It gives me inspiration to move forward.

Q. Don't u feel You got less films in this period?

Rajeev : I don't feel so. In between I had done Sach ka saamna, also some of my films were in pipeline. I feel a person should give more attention to quality rather than quantity.  Dats why I don't count my number of films, I concentrate on its success.

Q .Shaitaan was appreciated by critics, but not equally successful on BO?

Rajeev: As I said I concentrate on quality, My main reason of working in shaitaan was that I was getting opportunity to work with wonderful producer like Anuraag Kashyap. Also Kalki had been wonderful co actor she is very dedicated actor.

Q.  How has been the experience working with Anuraag as a producer?

Rajeev: Working with Anuraag will surely be wonderful experience for any actor. I love spending time with Anuraag. Have rarely seen people like him He is wonderful.

Q.  Whats the progress report of Chenab Gandhi?

Rajeev: I am not working in this film. So for progress report on film u should ask Sanjay leela bhansali.

Q. What are Your Forthcoming films?

Rajeev: My film Soundtrack is releasing soon i.e. next Friday it has soha ali khan in lead, Also have few films in pipeline, but its too early to talk about them.

Q. How has been experience of working with Soha ?

Rajeev: Soha is very intelligent very sincere although her past films have not been too successful but she has great potential as an actor which is yet to be utilized in films.

Q. When your popular show SKS 2 is coming on TV?

Rajeev: Very soon

Q.  Will it be controversial like last season?

Rajeev: In sach ka samna we just show the truth nothing else. Now if truth is considered to be controversial  I cant do anything about it.

Q. Would You like to work in a TV show in future ?

Rajeev: No, I have done too much of TV, U must have seen that I had left TV on its peak. So No, I would not like to work on TV.

Q.  How is Married life going?

Rajeev: Very Beautiful. Obviously Marriage brings certain changes in life.

Q. Since u have worked in both TV & films any dream role u want to do ?

Rajeev: Definitely, My dream role would be the one which I wouldn't have even dreamt of. Whatever I have done till now I have done it myself, so dream role also I would like to do it myself

[/NOCOPY]
Edited by -purnima- - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Kareena, A God Sent Angel!

September 21st

An angel was born, Kareena Kapoor 

She is known for her incredible acting skills, mesmerizing looks, amazing fashion sense and a lot more. She is also said to be a gem of a person and all that makes her the heartthrob of the nation.

Kareena FC team has organized a Birthday Thread. 

Would like all of you to come wish her. Enjoy the party and have fun with us.

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1795342

PM By: Zeenat

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

IIM-A grad hits the high note

Chitra UnnithanChitra Unnithan, TNN | Sep 21, 2011, 07.09AM IST

AHMEDABAD: At a time when his classmates have turned corporate warriors waging boardroom battles amidst a slowdown, Gaurav Dagaonkar's investment in his passion is music to his ears.

This IIM-A grad had raised eyebrows when he stayed away from campus placements and spurned juicy job offers in 2006 to pursue a career in music. Five years on, the 29-year-old singercomposer has already cut an album, written music for two dozen ad films and has announced his arrival in Bollywood .

This year, the Mumbai lad has composed music for three films - one of them, a Vikram Bhatt production is slated for release two months from now. Besides, Dagaonkar has composed scores for Shekhar Suman's directorial debut and a Rajeev Khandelwal-Prachi Desai starrer.

His unconventional decision of making a music album was lauded by Infosys founder Narayana Murthy, who launched the demo music for his proposed first album at the convocation ceremony in 2006. 'College Days' , the first full-fledged album, was released in 2008.

"IIM-A gave me confidence and better communication skills to strike deals. I would never have taken the decision of being a music composer had I not been to IIM-A ," says Dagaonkar, who also delivers lectures for a course on contemporary films at IIM-A .
Dagaonkar has already sung with the likes of Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and Sonu Nigam .

Studying at IIM-A , he designed a music studio in his hostel. A self-taught musician , Dagaonkar started learning Indian and western classical music after his first album. Until then, he used to perform live at various educational institutes and local night-clubs , enthralling everyone with his guitar and voice. Later, he cut down on the concerts and focused on music direction.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/ahmedabad/IIM-A-grad-hits-the-high-note/articleshow/10061010.cms

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 12 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Soha: Marriage is not on my mind!

Daddy
Dad is still in hospital, and recovering from his lung infection. He had problems breathing due to reduced oxygen supply. He has been in hospital for almost 18 days now, and we are praying that he gets well soon. I am very close to my parents, and have always been very sensitive about them. So, if anything happens to them, I break down easily. Saif and mom are very strong, and they are my strength. I want him to come back home as soon as possible.

Career
I am very happy with my career. I am a girl who does what she wants. I do roles that excite me. I keep getting offers for many roles, but they are not the kind I want to do. I am particular about what I want. I am very happy with the kind of films I am doing. I don't want to do four films in a year and get into competition. I work for self satisfaction.

Upcoming projects
Right now, I have started promoting my film Soundtrack with Rajeev Khandelwal. It's an interesting project. For the first time, I have done a film related to music. I am attached to music; it's something close to my heart, and that's why I took up Soundtrack.
I am also part of Deepa Mehta's adaptation of Salman Rushdie's Midnight's Children.

Soundtrack
In Soundtrack, I play the character of a deaf girl, who can't hear but can feel music. It is an unusual character. I went to meet some people who are deaf, and realized that they lead similar lives to us, but speak a different language - sign language. So, during the film's shooting, I also learnt sign language. I am also working with Rajeev Khandelwal for the first time. He is a great actor. I watched Aamir, and thought he has a great future ahead, because he has a screen presence and power to attract audiences with his performance.

Marriage
Right now, I am not thinking about marriage because both of us (Kunal Khemu and Soha) are in a good space, where we share a great bond. It would be too early to talk about marriage.

Soundtrack will release on 30th September, 2011.

http://stargold.startv.in/superstar/NewsDetails.aspx?nid=2262
Edited by Surya.Ravi - 12 years ago
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx suri & purnima for sharing the articles 
yahiya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
When Rajeev Aamna come back together very long tym...
sangeeta_helios thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
surya please  willyou do one favour for me you can translate mirnali slaps rajeev wala article in hindiplease do it i will very thank ful to you