Not Meant To Be - ArHi FF Epilogue Pg 47 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi all,

Thanks for all the wonderful comments. It is really great to see all of commenting on the FF. I am little tied up in my work so I can't individually reply to each one of your comments but trust me I really am happy that you took time off to comment. One little request I have is that you please do add your name when your write your comment so that I can know all of you little better personally.

Thanks once again and the next update would be tomorrow evening IST.

-Sarada

WOW I CANT WAitTIL PART 2 REALLY EXCELLENT GREATJOB pm me remember i luv were the story is going and its picking up real fast AWESOME! plz write fast... thnk! 
Recap :- Arnav going through a flashback as to what has happened between Khushi and himself. Note for 1-2 parts of the FF the narrative would be from Arnav's POV.

Ab aage:-

Khushi made a mark for herself in ASR's company. She was a competent person when it came to office work and her attitude was a hit among the customers and clients of ASR. Nani and Anjali fell in love with Khushi and even Mami stopped calling her "Pathi saadi".

Arnav(thinking):- I was so happy working with Khushi. Never did I look forward to each morning so much as I did when she was my PA. Unknowingly I started to stare at her whenever I could and even the staff knew that the day Khushi was not in the old ASR was back. After about 2 months Akash confided in me that he has started to like Payal, the elder sister of Khushi. I was stunned. I never expected Akash to fall in love but then Payal was such a sweet girl, a perfect life partner for anyone and to tell the truth I was more than happy for both of them.

The big problem in getting Akash-Payal marriage on the cards was getting the approval of Mami and Mami was dead aganist getting a "low class bahu". But Nani was sold out on Payal and with Di, myself, Nani, Akash and Mamaji voting for Payal, Mami had no choice other than to accept her. The marriage was supposed to take place after 6 months as Khushi and Payal's parents wanted some time to arrange stuff for the marriage. Nani understood that it was a bit difficult for them to get the marriage done in a short time so she graciously agreed and at the same time told them that Raizada parivaar wanted only Payal as their bahu and not the riches she is going to get with her.

Arnav(thoughts):- My god Khushi was over the moon when she came to know that Payal was going to be Raizada bahu.She loved Akash like her own brother and I think they did have that brother-sister relantionship. She whole heartedly agreed to help Akash get closer to Payal and for the next few months Khushi was playing the messenger between Akash and Payal, sometimes dragging me also in the game. It was then it struck me as to how pure hearted she was. She whole heartedly loved her sister and if she showers half the love on the person she marries, then that guy would be the world's luckiest person.

Arnav and Khushi had an important contact lined up. Arnav had ventured into hotel decorations/interiors and they were pitching for a big client in Shimla - Mr. Mehta's hotel chain which were spread in the picturesque Himachal pradesh. Mr.Mehta had 4-5 hotels in and around Shimla, Manali which always had VIPs as clients and ASR knew that if his new baby has to succeed then he has to make his presence known in this chain. Arnav and Khushi had to go for Shimla for a 4 day trip so that they can have discussions with Mr.Mehta on the new interiors. This was 5 days back.

Arnav(thinking):- Oh how I wanted to spend time with Khushi in Shimla. I wanted to propose to her with a nice ring. I know Khushi does have a soft spot for me. But I had no idea whether she would agree to my proposal or not. My heart said she would agree but my mind was not sure. 5 days back I was acting all stupid and I, Arnav Singh Raizada spent hours trying to whip up a decent proposal. 5 days back I had everything rooting for me and for the first time in life I wanted to look forward to marriage and married life and the whole 9 yards. 5 days back I had life, now I have none ...
Edited by psarada - 12 years ago
Wow. Nice update. Thx for update. But too bad it was too short:-(. Loved it can't wait to see what really happen between arhi. Update soon and thx again.
Originally posted by ArshForEver

Wow. Nice update. Thx for update. But too bad it was too short:-(. Loved it can't wait to see what really happen between arhi. Update soon and thx again.

Thanks for replying so quick. I am yet to even send out pms and here I see you have already replied to it. I know this update is short. Don't worry the next update would be on tomorrow.
Originally posted by psarada

Thanks for replying so quick. I am yet to even send out pms and here I see you have already replied to it. I know this update is short. Don't worry the next update would be on tomorrow.
Yeah I know I read it before u even update the title.hahahaha. Will be waiting a longer part next time. Good luck.

Oh loved it!
Lovely update
thanks for the pm
update soon

Mariam
Thanks for the pm ,
very nice update Can't wait to read the next part!
wow u are good writer
very nice
u have a lots of talent
superp dear
really very very nice more then ipkknd show
show is flop dear infront of yours story
very nice...curious to know what happened between them...please continue