Fan Fictions

Not Meant To Be - ArHi FF Epilogue Pg 47 (Page 47)

Post Reply New Post

Page 47 of 56

psarada

IF-Sizzlerz

psarada

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FebruaryFlower

Sarada!!
That was a very sweet part. A sad ending would have left the story feeling incomplete. Just my point of view. This ending was bright and positive, and also a reality check, which reminds us to hold onto whats important, because you don't know what awaits you around the corner!!
I love the way you showed love overcome all obstacles and stand strong.
Khushi finally realised what Arnav meant to her and Arnav fought long and hard to be back with Khushi.
Great work dear!!!
Thanks a bunch for such a wonderful story...Smile
It would be great if you could add an epilogue.
Thanks for the PM!!
Smile

Hey Zeba really touched by your wonderful comments. Definitely would add an epilogue but it may take some time. Be in touch.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FebruaryFlower

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not Meant To Be - ArHi FF Epilogue Pg 47 (Page 47)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

psarada

IF-Sizzlerz

psarada

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yazzy91

OMG the ending was very touching and amazing!! You deserve a big Clap...Im glad you ended it in a happy way! Im glad khushi realised that she loves him! Im glad you related some parts to the real life because in life, sometimes we need something (whether its good or bad news) to open our eyes! Thanks for all the pm!...I would really appreciate if you write an epilogue! Please do pm if you do decide to write one!! xx

Thanks a lot. Definitely would add an epilogue as it is only fair that the story end with an epilogue. Will definitely pm the epilogue. Be in touch. I may or may not write more FFs but definitely I enjoyed writing this one.

psarada

IF-Sizzlerz

psarada

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_girl234

hey sorry for not commenting a lot earlier i was busy up in preparing for uni
loved the last part and all the previous parts
glad to see he is alive and both are well
i would love it if u wrote a epilogue where they are enjoying their married life

Thanks a lot for your comments. Hmm not sure if I can be a very romantic person but let me try

psarada

IF-Sizzlerz

psarada

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Sorry guys my laptop at home has gone bad and I can't write anything from office. I will try to post the epilogue as soon as I can. I will also try to personally reply to everyone once I laptop is repaired.

Thanks
-Sarada

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pri12Omoraboti

illa8

Goldie

illa8

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
nice

the_rain

IF-Rockerz

the_rain

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

Wrapped up nicely...Clap

I really enjoyed reading your story, the whole of it...it was a nice one and I hope you'd come back with something new soon...

Sorry to hear about your laptop, I hope it'd get fixed soon...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

psaradaOmoraboti

psarada

IF-Sizzlerz

psarada

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Epilogue:-

Arnav was not consicous for the next 2 days but his condition was much better. Finally on the second day when he got consicous, Khushi was beyond herself. It was as if her heart had finally found peace. Arnav opened his eyes and looked at everyone but when he saw Khushi sitting next to him, he felt his eyes did all the talking and amazingly Khushi's eyes understood it. It was then he understood that it was not a dream that he felt Khushi calling out to him. She was indeed near him, calling him back from dead. It was as if both understood each other and now there was no confusion whatsoever in either of them.

Arnav took completely 2 months to recover from the accident and had also to take lot of physiotherapy sessions. Khushi used to accompany Arnav for doctor appts and took good care of him. The two months they spent with each other, they understood each other much better. Arnav could see the caring Khushi who would be fussing over him and Khushi could see the strong Arnav who took challenges headon.

Finally it was near 3 months to their marriage and Anjali and Nani sent both Khushi and Arnav for their honeymoon. This was the very first time after marriage that Khushi and Arnav were alone together. Both wanted to take the relationship to higher level but were hesitant to broach the topic.

Nani and Anjali booked a honeymoon suite in a resort in Manali and by the time both Arnav and Khushi reached the place it was nearing night. Khushi and Arnav were surprised to see that the room was decorated as their bedroom for the first night and Khushi unable to face Arnav runs from the room blushing deeply. Arnav goes behind her and finds her standing on the hotel's terrace looking at the moon.

Arnav:- Khushi...

Khushi(hearing Arnav's voice suddenly starts to fidget with her pallu):- Ji

Arnav:- Why did you run away from that place.

Khushi(blushing a deep red):- Woh actually...

Arnav turns Khushi to face him. Khushi is unable to look into his eyes and blushes and looks down. Arnav keeps his hand on Khushi's chin and tilts her face making her look into his eyes.

Arnav(looking deep into her eyes):- Khushi are you not ready...

Before Arnav completes the sentence Khushi keeps her finger on his lips and closes her eyes in a sweet gesture of surrender. Arnav didn't know how he could have stayed away from her but when she closed her eyes, he knew she also wanted the same thing as him. Arnav lifted her in his arms and took her to the room. The moon was shining brightly and flooding the room with its light. They became man and wife in truest sense with the moon bearing its witness.

2yrs down the lane.

Life was beautiful for Khushi and Arnav. The whole family was very happy. Akash and Payal were blessed with a boy few months ago and Anjali and Shyam were blessed with twins, a boy and a girl about 1yr ago. Now it was Khushi's turn. She was 3 months late and this time she confirmed with doctor before she let Arnav know. Today afternoon the doctor confirmed her pregnancy and now she was waiting for Arnav in her room to come home to tell him the good news.

Arnav when he recovered from the accident, told Khushi everything that happened when he was fighting death. He was very sure that the little girl he saw was his first born and he always wanted a girl for his first born. He already had a name picked for her and she was going to be Roshini Singh Raizada(Roshini means light). Now Khushi could hardly wait to tell Arnav that his Roshini was going to come home in another 6 months. She knew he was waiting for her desperately and also that Roshini is going to be spoiled a lot by Arnav.

Arnav came in the room and saw Khushi standing by the window thinking.

Arnav:- Khushi what are you thinking about. Is everything okay.

Khushi:- Yes Arnav. Everything is going to be okay. Actually I wanted to tell you a news.

Arnav(with concern):- What

Khushi:- Only that Roshini is coming home in another 6 months(and places Arnav's hand on her stomach).

Arnav's ears were suddenly alert when he heard Roshini's name and when Khushi placed his hand her stomach, he knew what it exactly meant.

Arnav:- Is it true. Did the doctor confirm it. How far along are you. How is your health.

Khushi(laughing at Arnav's barrage of questions):- Bas Arnav. Control yourself. Yes the doctor confirmed it and yes my health is really good. Now I can hardly wait for Roshini to come to us. After all we are here because of her Isn't it.

Arnav pulls Khushi in a tight embrace. Yes they were always meant to be together. They just found that out after lot of hiccups and now that they are there, life was beautiful and now they just couldn't wait to get their daughter in their arms...

##########################

Guys so sorry for not replying and not being active on IF. The reason was my Laptop broke and there was no way I could use the office laptop for my IF chatting. Tell me about it. I am a network engineer and can't use my office laptop for anything other than work. Sigh.

Anyways I read all your comments and it was a real pleasure writing this story and reading your wonderful comments to this story. I want to thank all of you for encouraging me.

Last but not least the epilogue is up. I hope you like it. The epilogue turned out to be a Mini part. Looking forward to your comments.

Thanks once again
-Sarada

Edited by psarada - 17 September 2011 at 10:08am

The following 140 member(s) liked the above post:

bertanisikhaLaks05radhagaurihoneyboney1bhavanigunakk10ipkknd17vanesha230sunduKhatijahmalinimsofykhananya9sunshaeyasifa_5025Kiakhatiyansamara98srsan12srossidmadhura1petunia31shanti4ocean28Beautiful_Devilgurukhushwelcomebroarshilover75nimkoispkkndarshinicelysmilebookworm4lyf1fanfollowerAshMshaheerdiwanimickyamipallavisarkarMSgayatriKeenaraMsFuzzybear69ayesha786xxxanusha.nushsravz23virensnina282abivicky86Soulmate27zyanahbhuviiasrkkg1ipkknd_gbdfanmetitaliyathangam100hasheyvrinda725ranukamakshiaaw1505Bhavz21_ArShinataliyaAsvatiWanieAgreshuAish002IDatIFsweetlifesirivalli.tsarozzKrishika209DivyahetMaghinallsmadhusquareSAM32-Sanayaholic-jessjazzsaavan_loverjeya0301maaneetkimeet_Jiya_illa8cpervaizixray-eiya-AJlovesArshiYazzy91-sia-FlamingsOfLoversk16-Chinnu-shypersonAahanaxx11suwinpri12-Amri-duskFebruaryFlowerkinjalcp87littlemoiilakiaA.Hajnalmissmkkoiskzariya123ravalisharma06-DobByDoDgeR-daljeetP4rveen12PhoenixTearsnadiafarjanaranogillavni_barunrulamamoon_mineushankitvcrupzloveudebby_11-SanzAngel-ShiningStar18Liashnathe_rainAquaBluez17casker-Zara-asha...sparkle2985zafilaksh65sarunsashasinghsiva2901prettyasjen.Saraa.tina_1234prerna1AkorshiASR6262Omorabotikidrauhlforeverdobrevagasmsnikita_88harshdb.SajnaVe.

moon_mine

IF-Rockerz

moon_mine

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
too good n too cute!!!!
lovd it!!!!
thanx fr the epilogue!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

psarada

Post Reply New Post

Go to top